Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

I want to see that. Heard of it. Which song did they copy

My lifelong pyar SRK's song from Dilwale...janam janam.

It was the worst...let me post it here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZfzHFIPF09/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sooo weirdπŸ€”

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

OMG... This was so bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..so Wierd

PeacefulLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i also felt some people have turned positive so suddenly πŸ˜† they even praise abhi in some posts i wonder what happend so suddenly that they are praising abhi where as earlier they used to call jijaji and mock him πŸ˜† mod ne fatkar lagaya hai zabardast chalo accha hai

Nice post but good for us na if there is less negativity

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HahaHeheHuhu9

Thank you so much for your kind words yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—

Always nice chatting with you all here πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

One thing that makes me reply to posts is the way it's projected as if Harshad is all about one show.

I mean, come on. He's got many more hit shows to his name since 2006 given the state of ITV. Especially Kis desh and tere liye were watched by every household who watched TV at that time. Even Saubhagyavati Bhava did very well on the trp charts. He became very selective in choosing projects after 2013. Shows that have twitter, insta and newly-appearing social media posts are not necessarily better. Fact is his current show is popular online AND offline (touchwood!).

I'm so glad he has adapted his approach to shows and chosen to comeback with yrkkh. It's said that he was offered Yeh hai mohabbatein, Ishq mei marjawan season 1, and Kundali Bhagya, but he wasn't convinced with the story much. However bad these shows may be, at the end of the day, it's essential to be visible on-screen.

Finally he's here with a commercial entertainer, and DKP treat their actors well. Scenes are specifically written to showcase his talents, gymnastics and martial arts skills. And the clothes too. Not like what happened last time with Harshad wearing his own shoes all along and many of his own shirts. πŸ˜†

I haven't watched his previous shows much but my mum used to watch KDMHMD and TL. I am glad he didn't do KDB or YHM or IMMJ.

DKP is a good PH and they seem to adore him so much; also their writing, cinematography, direction seems really good compared to mostly everything else.

I actually liked his reasons for saying no to web series because Indian Web series try so so hard to be good enough that they insert a lot of swearing and inappropriate stuff that is just cringe.

I know everyone goes crazy over Barun Sobti in Asur but just because BS did Asur, why is HC judged by the same barometer.

His show is loved and I hope the shaadi episodes mean we beat number 1 show also.

PeacefulLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I haven't watched his previous shows much but my mum used to watch KDMHMD and TL. I am glad he didn't do KDB or YHM or IMMJ.

DKP is a good PH and they seem to adore him so much; also their writing, cinematography, direction seems really good compared to mostly everything else.

I actually liked his reasons for saying no to web series because Indian Web series try so so hard to be good enough that they insert a lot of swearing and inappropriate stuff that is just cringe.

I know everyone goes crazy over Barun Sobti in Asur but just because BS did Asur, why is HC judged by the same barometer.

His show is loved and I hope the shaadi episodes mean we beat number 1 show also.

Harshad should not be judged for anything or by compared to anyone. He has different charm altogether. One of the finest actor I have seen on ITV. He works very hard and we can see that in his work. There is reason I think I am so attached to any actor. I never had crush on any actor even when I was teenager or in my 20's but I really really enjoy watching him in Abhimanyus role and look forward for his scenes. I watched like yesterday's simple cute video scene also like 50 times already because of my Abhi ❀️❀️❀️

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was so weird... he looks half asleep and I cant figure out what emotion she's portraying... and they even have Abhira's forehead kiss😑... They just ruined one of my favourite songs... I dont think I can ever enjoy it without having this horrid image come into mind from now on.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I don’t think the difference lies in Akshu not wanting to do well professionally. I think she realises that she can work elsewhere..she realises that she isn't bound to Birla Hospital. Like Manish said there are many places in the world she can go to for work. Yes, she won't go without her Abhi but you do realise that her Abhi would go with her because he is a doctor; he can get a job ANYWHERE in the world.

Aarohi I feel wants to show that none of this was her fault. It's a matter of pride for her; she lost Abhimanyu and doesn't want to lose anything else especially not this internship. So she fought for it.

What annoyed me was the partiality that Manish showed....he should have said that Akshu can work there then because what is it that she has done wrong? Fall in love? Literally Manish needs to stop acting like Amrish Puri in DDLJ.

I personally know that any hospital is a hospital and Akshu shouldn't have to live off Manish's money...she is an independent woman who can earn her own money, pay her own bills and support herself.

As for the hearts, I personally had no issues with them...lets remember that Abhi wanted this moment so badly and he is being cute with her...that doesn't make them nibba nibbi...look at how many responsibilities he carries and how many people's saviour he is...if he wants a few moments of making heart signs and a few of dancing to Saami with his future wife then he has earned it.

Just my opinion

yes correct akshu is not bounded by any hospital she can conduct sessions.

Abhi is experienced even he will not face any issues.

Arohi is just now finished her mbbs. Unless she gains some experience its hard fot her to get a job if other hospitals get to know that she left such a reputed hospital.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HahaHeheHuhu9

Thank you so much for your kind words yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—

Always nice chatting with you all here πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

One thing that makes me reply to posts is the way it's projected as if Harshad is all about one show.

I mean, come on. He's got many more hit shows to his name since 2006 given the state of ITV. Especially Kis desh and tere liye were watched by every household who watched TV at that time. Even Saubhagyavati Bhava did very well on the trp charts. He became very selective in choosing projects after 2013. Shows that have twitter, insta and newly-appearing social media posts are not necessarily better. Fact is his current show is popular online AND offline (touchwood!).

I'm so glad he has adapted his approach to shows and chosen to comeback with yrkkh. It's said that he was offered Yeh hai mohabbatein, Ishq mei marjawan season 1, and Kundali Bhagya, but he wasn't convinced with the story much. However bad these shows may be, at the end of the day, it's essential to be visible on-screen.

Finally he's here with a commercial entertainer, and DKP treat their actors well. Scenes are specifically written to showcase his talents, gymnastics and martial arts skills. And the clothes too. Not like what happened last time with Harshad wearing his own shoes all along and many of his own shirts. πŸ˜†

Exactly i am pretty sure half the people who are contributing towards trp are the one who is watching for harshad. Not because he is famous but even parents know him if they are regular viewers kids don't have to convince much πŸ˜†

He has done a great job in all his past shows and these immature kids think he is not a too old for the role. If they can accept bollywood actors romanicing young girls whats wrong with hc. He has kept himself fit and fine. If we compare kiss desh and now. He was plumpy during kis desh but now he had slimmed down a bit which also adds up for facial feature and looks even younger. πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don’t think the difference lies in Akshu not wanting to do well professionally. I think she realises that she can work elsewhere..she realises that she isn't bound to Birla Hospital. Like Manish said there are many places in the world she can go to for work. Yes, she won't go without her Abhi but you do realise that her Abhi would go with her because he is a doctor; he can get a job ANYWHERE in the world.

Aarohi I feel wants to show that none of this was her fault. It's a matter of pride for her; she lost Abhimanyu and doesn't want to lose anything else especially not this internship. So she fought for it.

What annoyed me was the partiality that Manish showed....he should have said that Akshu can work there then because what is it that she has done wrong? Fall in love? Literally Manish needs to stop acting like Amrish Puri in DDLJ.

I personally know that any hospital is a hospital and Akshu shouldn't have to live off Manish's money...she is an independent woman who can earn her own money, pay her own bills and support herself.

As for the hearts, I personally had no issues with them...lets remember that Abhi wanted this moment so badly and he is being cute with her...that doesn't make them nibba nibbi...look at how many responsibilities he carries and how many people's saviour he is...if he wants a few moments of making heart signs and a few of dancing to Saami with his future wife then he has earned it.

Just my opinion

Akshu is not ambitious and there's nothing wrong with it. All she wants to do is help people, that was her reason for the job.

So, she will try later. Right now her focus is on her relationship, she is happy. In the honeymoon phase odlf the relationship or maybe she is already looking for a job. Aarohi whatever she is I am impressed how she stood up for her career, that who she is but akshu is different.

Bade papa I can understand the humiliation and everything, I don't think he wouldn't let Akshu work just not at Birla hospital. Akshu and Abhimanyu did make a huge mistake.

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just my opinion

Agreed

Making her resign was the worst move the Goenkas could have made. They made her choose between family and career, a thing most Indian women struggle with on a day to day basis, and to use it for this, it was bad. They could have done it in a better way, that find another job and then resign. Or, we won't let personal and professional lives mix with each other. Idk what is Manish Goenka doing. Didn't support daughters in front of the society and then, like a coward, asked them to quit. Really, really bad parenting.

Coming to Aarohi, someone highlighted on the forum that she was pushed to take the MD step. Well, I beg to differ.

Number 1, she's just an intern. What kind of treatment was she expecting in a hospital? You know, there's a saying in medical schools in India - you know the biomedical waste dustbins all over the hospital, yeah, that has more importance than an intern. The Indian system, unfortunately, thrives by telling you how incompetent you are and then pushing you to do your best. I've lost count of how many times I've been humiliated, and yet, it never occured to me that I should do this.

Now let me clarify, Aarohi didn't get a management seat, she booked a seat. That's illegal. If she had appeared for the exam, and then scored low, and taken a management seat, whose fees runs in lakhs, that's PERFECTLY LEGAL. Noone can say anything to you. BUT, she did not give the exam initially. She didn't even fill the form. She paid and booked a seat, and then was told to give the exam as a formality. Now that, that is illegal. When caught, your licence gets cancelled and you can be arrested also.

So how, HOW, is this not a big deal? How does this not warrant a resignation? How has everyone forgotten about this?