Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

people seems to be not happy with cockroacj😆

I am super pissed with cockroach.

I was like WTF is this shiZz? Their ML will have to be reborn to be HC...matlab the arrogance he shows is on another level. Then there is HC who is so so humble.

I haven't even seen 1 interview from HC yet saying "we are number 2" because my love is so humble..whereas cockroach hero is busy comparing himself to Vanraaj on number 1 show and giving 363738 interviews about real life

Pranali said that she and HC are really close friends and he makes her so comfortable that it's so easy to slip into being AbhiRa. Cockroach heroine calls the hero "sir" and seems so formal around him

No wonder their dream sequence is a joke compared to our Dooba Dooba and our Tum Se Hi.

HC had my attention when I saw him in the Mask Festival episodes; then I was impressed with the first live that he did with Pranali and Karishma. The way he has portrayed Abhimanyu has my WHOLE heart and the way he is as a person has me fangirling like never before.

He is truly jaanemann jaanesanam

Stardust91 thumbnail

Like I said, whoever wants to go back to the forum can..I honestly don't feel like I can...plus here we can discuss everything without any restrictions.

I will keep the CC until people chat here and respond. When I feel that there aren't many people then I guess I will have to bid goodbye to the CC and stay a silent viewer?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I am super pissed with cockroach.

I was like WTF is this shiZz? Their ML will have to be reborn to be HC...matlab the arrogance he shows is on another level. Then there is HC who is so so humble.

I haven't even seen 1 interview from HC yet saying "we are number 2" because my love is so humble..whereas cockroach hero is busy comparing himself to Vanraaj on number 1 show and giving 363738 interviews about real life

Pranali said that she and HC are really close friends and he makes her so comfortable that it's so easy to slip into being AbhiRa. Cockroach heroine calls the hero "sir" and seems so formal around him

No wonder their dream sequence is a joke compared to our Dooba Dooba and our Tum Se Hi.

HC had my attention when I saw him in the Mask Festival episodes; then I was impressed with the first live that he did with Pranali and Karishma. The way he has portrayed Abhimanyu has my WHOLE heart and the way he is as a person has me fangirling like never before.

He is truly jaanemann jaanesanam

who can hate hc man 😑 he is such pure soul i am following him lrl days never seen any controversies
firewings_diya thumbnail

Like I said, whoever wants to go back to the forum can..I honestly don't feel like I can...plus here we can discuss everything without any restrictions.

I will keep the CC until people chat here and respond. When I feel that there aren't many people then I guess I will have to bid goodbye to the CC and stay a silent viewer?

nobody will leave cc here atleast we can crush over hc 😆 if we go there and support abhi they sav we r biased even though its my honest opinion😆 like for eg i even admitted that heart symbol multiple times made it more noticeable but if i say this there they would say i am trying to cover up this bu making it as phs mistake 😆
Stardust91 thumbnail

Thats really bad actually i saw some posts just now where people are saying it looks inappropriate as akshu was giving flying kisses and arohi was fighting for her job.

Everyone has different priorities in life. Some people want to do well in personal life and some in professional. Akshu is a singer she can sing anywhere she dont need salary for her work as goenkas can take care of her.

Where as arohi needs a hospital for her career. She wants the best if birlas are best it does not matter to her what relation she has with them. Comparing akshu and arohi made no sense to me

The heart thing i really felt ph over did it. I did not felt it cringe but it looked more repetitive but being said that if they give once per two epis even twice i wont mind but that one particular epi they did it 4 to 5 times i guess so people are noticing more 😆

I don’t think the difference lies in Akshu not wanting to do well professionally. I think she realises that she can work elsewhere..she realises that she isn't bound to Birla Hospital. Like Manish said there are many places in the world she can go to for work. Yes, she won't go without her Abhi but you do realise that her Abhi would go with her because he is a doctor; he can get a job ANYWHERE in the world.

Aarohi I feel wants to show that none of this was her fault. It's a matter of pride for her; she lost Abhimanyu and doesn't want to lose anything else especially not this internship. So she fought for it.

What annoyed me was the partiality that Manish showed....he should have said that Akshu can work there then because what is it that she has done wrong? Fall in love? Literally Manish needs to stop acting like Amrish Puri in DDLJ.

I personally know that any hospital is a hospital and Akshu shouldn't have to live off Manish's money...she is an independent woman who can earn her own money, pay her own bills and support herself.

As for the hearts, I personally had no issues with them...lets remember that Abhi wanted this moment so badly and he is being cute with her...that doesn't make them nibba nibbi...look at how many responsibilities he carries and how many people's saviour he is...if he wants a few moments of making heart signs and a few of dancing to Saami with his future wife then he has earned it.

Just my opinion

Stardust91 thumbnail

I am so so sorry I forgot to tag you...please come gush with us...

Made a new CC

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so so sorry I forgot to tag you...please come gush with us...

Made a new CC

It's ok dear :)

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cockroach is copying our show...they are shook with their number 3...

Most thanda and flop dream sequence ever

I want to see that. Heard of it. Which song did they copy

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No matter how good the forum becomes I’m not ditching this CC unless and until the show takes a huge beating and becomes unbearable to watch…that’s when I’ll abandon everything… but till then your stuck with me. I might go MIA here and there due to AD but will always comeback

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really wanted to appreciate your patience 🥳

I never got a chance to do that.. kudos to you for having so much patience 👏😊 i have read all of your replies you made so much sense but unfortunately some people won't get it 😊

Thank you so much for your kind words yaar 🤗🤗

Always nice chatting with you all here 😳👍🏼

One thing that makes me reply to posts is the way it's projected as if Harshad is all about one show.

I mean, come on. He's got many more hit shows to his name since 2006 given the state of ITV. Especially Kis desh and tere liye were watched by every household who watched TV at that time. Even Saubhagyavati Bhava did very well on the trp charts. He became very selective in choosing projects after 2013. Shows that have twitter, insta and newly-appearing social media posts are not necessarily better. Fact is his current show is popular online AND offline (touchwood!).

I'm so glad he has adapted his approach to shows and chosen to comeback with yrkkh. It's said that he was offered Yeh hai mohabbatein, Ishq mei marjawan season 1, and Kundali Bhagya, but he wasn't convinced with the story much. However bad these shows may be, at the end of the day, it's essential to be visible on-screen.

Finally he's here with a commercial entertainer, and DKP treat their actors well. Scenes are specifically written to showcase his talents, gymnastics and martial arts skills. And the clothes too. Not like what happened last time with Harshad wearing his own shoes all along and many of his own shirts. 😆

Edited by HahaHeheHuhu9 - 2 years ago