I love Abhi and Pranali they are such fine actors

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Guys I was super excited and wanted to praise Harshad. and Pranali of course.. then thought .. why not apna Adda.... idharich bolne ka

Am so in love with the way this Guy danced today... it was soooo beautiful...

that groovy body... he has an amazing groove... i wasn't sure if he could dance well... but Bande ne amazing dance kiya hai..and surprised the hell out of me (This is purely his dance... not choice of selection of song)... I think his tashan and attitude just killed it

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1488549324623540225?s=20&t=8d158y_55vwZqAaSeL_NdA

and then that last scene... Uff.. UFF UFF... too hot yaar... they nailed it to an extent that i really really really am speechless

So cute.. so hot and then sooo cute. that sexual tension... just for a moment was so real and so profound

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1488561243523010560?s=20&t=8d158y_55vwZqAaSeL_NdA

i loved these two

did u

Edited by mtina0207 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Hi Guys I was super excited and wanted to praise Harshad. and Pranali of course.. then thought .. 

that groovy body... he has an amazing groove... i wasn't sure if he could dance well... but Bande ne amazing dance kiya hai..and surprised the hell out of me (This is purely his dance... not choice of selection of song)... I think his tashan and attitude just killed it

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1488549324623540225?s=20&t=8d158y_55vwZqAaSeL_NdA

and then that last scene... Uff.. UFF UFF... too hot yaar... they nailed it to an extent that i really really really am speechless

So cute.. so hot and then sooo cute. that sexual tension... just for a moment was so real and so profound

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1488561243523010560?s=20&t=8d158y_55vwZqAaSeL_NdA

i loved these two

did u

more Tags

This was definitely one of the best episodes of yeh rishta ❤️❤️ Both of them nailed it especially my Harshad ❤️❤️ Super cute 😍😍😍 and Super funny 😂😂😂😂

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

This was definitely one of the best episodes of yeh rishta ❤️❤️ Both of them nailed it especially my Harshad ❤️❤️ Super cute 😍😍😍 and Super funny 😂😂😂😂

Yes..Harshad is class apart.. I can go on and on on Harshad... he is brilliant.. Par excellence

Sunshine_H thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hi Guys I was super excited and wanted to praise Harshad. and Pranali of course.. then thought .. 

i loved these two

did u

They have the magic in making the audience go crazy by their chemistry, understanding, teasing and respect that they have for each other ..... ufff 🙈

As soon they appeared on-screen .... in just few months they gained a big fandom who loves them.... they really deserve all the love and success 🥳

Seriously loved saami saami song.... they killed every move.... they didn’t made any step look awkward .... they enjoyed, we enjoyed .... loved it ❤️

The much need appreciation post for Harshad Pranali

Thank You 🙏🏻 

Beautifully expressed all the emotion and feeling of each fan .... keep writing.... 😍 

Yes..Harshad is class apart.. I can go on and on on Harshad... he is brilliant.. Par excellence

Rightly said. And that last scene video you put has all my ❤️❤️❤️. That was done beautifully by both of them. Though I am in love to see Akshu's blushing come back :) even Harshad did that so beautifully. I saw this episode 6 times already but still cant get over it ❤️❤️

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Rightly said. And that last scene video you put has all my ❤️❤️❤️. That was done beautifully by both of them. Though I am in love to see Akshu's blushing come back :) even Harshad did that so beautifully. I saw this episode 6 times already but still cant get over it ❤️❤️

Oh so true... Akshu's change of reaction and the way Abhi realised the change, the craving and then the understanding..❤️smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27. very reason i just cropped this and posted... Ab pura epi dekhne ka zaroorat nai

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37

My Gutter mind is active

Oh so true... Akshu's change of reaction and the way Abhi realised the change, the craving and then the understanding..❤️smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27. very reason i just cropped this and posted... Ab pura epi dekhne ka zaroorat nai

My Gutter mind is active

Thank you ... You read all fans mind ❤️❤️😂😂😂

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imhaisha

They have the magic in making the audience go crazy by their chemistry, understanding, teasing and respect that they have for each other ..... ufff 🙈

As soon they appeared on-screen .... in just few months they gained a big fandom who loves them.... they really deserve all the love and success 🥳

Seriously loved saami saami song.... they killed every move.... they didn’t made any step look awkward .... they enjoyed, we enjoyed .... loved it ❤️

The much need appreciation post for Harshad Pranali

Thank You 🙏🏻 

Beautifully expressed all the emotion and feeling of each fan .... keep writing.... 😍 

Thank u❤️🤗

Oh, i agree... they reached the fandom so fast. main reason is Harshad's already active fan base, he has never disappointed his audience, and Bepannah Went off air on a high and every one loved Aditya.

So there was craving and craze to see him..

Again... he has been nailing it here.. and bonus is his chemistry with Pranali... But frankly yeh banda to Sack ke saath bhi romance kar sakta hai and the chemsitry will still come out super fire like

I can go on and on and on on HARSHAD... he is just not letting me work today

Sunshine_H thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thank u❤️🤗

Oh, i agree... they reached the fandom so fast. main reason is Harshad's already active fan base, he has never disappointed his audience, and Bepannah Went off air on a high and every one loved Aditya.

So there was craving and craze to see him..

Again... he has been nailing it here.. and bonus is his chemistry with Pranali... But frankly yeh banda to Sack ke saath bhi romance kar sakta hai and the chemsitry will still come out super fire like

I can go on and on and on on HARSHAD... he is just not letting me work today

Harshad is very charming.... I completely agree with you.... after bepannah went off air ..... we all were eagerly waiting for him to comeback on-screen 😊

Wahhhh what a comeback .... he is just nailing it .... The reason behind why people are loving Abhimnayu character is only and solely reason is Harshad. ❤️

Harshad is such an amazing actor who speaks through eyes every emotion of the character, who can play with own voice according to needs of scene, can romance with anyone without making them uncomfortable and awkward.... infact in every interview with the actress with whom he worked in past used to thank him for not making them feel uncomfortable..... and this is a big thing, as an actor its difficult to play want the scene require and at the same  time to be careful and understand how the actress is comfortable.... 😇

Thats is Harshad... the gentleman.... loved him from Amber-Dhara .... but watching in Kis Desh i just fall for him .... mein bohot choti thi jab mein ne Harshad ko dekha par   ... pehli nazar mein koi jadu kardiya 🙈

You can say he is my bachpan ka pyaar ..... and falling for him all over again watching him on-screen .... and when he camback after 2-3 yrs ....

When i saw him as Abhimanyu Birla ..... i felt the song —bachpan ka pyar mera bhul nahi janare — 🤣

Edited by Imhaisha - 2 years ago