Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The last clip is so damn relatable 🙈

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imhaisha

Harshad is very charming.... I completely agree with you.... after bepannah went off air ..... we all were eagerly waiting for him to comeback on-screen 😊

Wahhhh what a comeback .... he is just nailing it .... The reason behind why people are loving Abhimnayu character is only and solely reason is Harshad. ❤️

Harshad is such an amazing actor who speaks through eyes every emotion of the character, who can play with own voice according to needs of scene, can romance with anyone without making them uncomfortable and awkward.... infact in every interview with the actress with whom he worked in past used to thank him for not making them feel uncomfortable..... and this is a big thing, as an actor its difficult to play want the scene require and at the same  time to be careful and understand how the actress is comfortable.... 😇

Thats is Harshad... the gentleman.... loved him from Amber-Dhara .... but watching in Kis Desh i just fall for him .... mein bohot choti thi jab mein ne Harshad ko dekha par   ... pehli nazar mein koi jadu kardiya 🙈

You can say he is my bachpan ka pyaar ..... and falling for him all over again watching him on-screen .... and when he camback after 2-3 yrs ....

When i saw him as Abhimanyu Birla ..... i felt the song —bachpan ka pyar mera bhul nahi janare — 🤣

Oh Boy.... Am sure Harshad is lucky to have such adoring Fans

https://tenor.com/bzU43.gif

just for u

Yes he is Charm personified.

I have really not followed Harshad/s work... in the past... i discovered him first as Saheer Azeem Chaudhary...(I like intense men and loved Harshad there)... but didnt really get on with othere show... then YRKKH and i saw his potential... phir to laga bhai sahab... ab dekhna Padega kya cheez hai yeh and ....  then went on to see Bepannah and man did i fall for his acting... Hook line and sinker.. Mera Koi scope hi nai bacha... then watched Tere liye... awesome there too..Kis des mein... (though i didnt like his FLs in the earlier two-- Humsafars and kis des mein). 

then Left right left... loved him in that too as Ali

i feel Bepannah was his best to date... am sure the bars are risen with YRKKH... but the kind of shades and pagalpan that bepannah had.. UFF... he has tashan

Harshad's Humility adds to his persona... he is too down to earth and very earthy... he is down to earth and no airs about himself... no Tashan and show off.

Also he respects everyone on the set... from menials to the super star... and is liked by one and all

Its commendable that his leads adore him and praise him.. he deserves every bit of it...

Tareef karu kya usji jisne isse banaya..

Sunshine_H thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Oh Boy.... Am sure Harshad is lucky to have such adoring Fans

https://tenor.com/bzU43.gif

just for u

Yes he is Charm personified.

I have really not followed Harshad/s work... in the past... i discovered him first as Saheer Azeem Chaudhary...(I like intense men and loved Harshad there)... but didnt really get on with othere show... then YRKKH and i saw his potential... phir to laga bhai sahab... ab dekhna Padega kya cheez hai yeh and ....  then went on to see Bepannah and man did i fall for his acting... Hook line and sinker.. Mera Koi scope hi nai bacha... then watched Tere liye... awesome there too..Kis des mein... (though i didnt like his FLs in the earlier two-- Humsafars and kis des mein). 

then Left right left... loved him in that too as Ali

i feel Bepannah was his best to date... am sure the bars are risen with YRKKH... but the kind of shades and pagalpan that bepannah had.. UFF... he has tashan

Harshad's Humility adds to his persona... he is too down to earth and very earthy... he is down to earth and no airs about himself... no Tashan and show off.

Also he respects everyone on the set... from menials to the super star... and is liked by one and all

Its commendable that his leads adore him and praise him.. he deserves every bit of it...

Tareef karu kya usji jisne isse banaya..

Particularly Thank You for the gif .... ufff the wink was just for me 🙈....

I loved every show in which he was a part but my favourite one was Bepannah .... 

but now i m loving him in YRKKH ... i guess this one from now on will be my favourite one .... Abhimanyu ❤️

Harshad as Abhimanyu is ruling everyone hearts 👏🏻

Harshad keep shining 🌟  ... 

I guess after today’s episode specially after saami saami song everyone are shocked .... he had the perfect swag and perfect energy.... keep shocking us by your performances 🤣

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was a little reserved at the beginning when they said these two cuties were going to perform saami and also when I saw the IG clip post, but I should have known better to not judge a book by it's cover. Even though the song really didnt make sense at that point in the story... these two can dance. Especially HC (being a non dancer), he was just superb in it... They both looked so cute.

Also the last scene had all my hearts... I was missing the blushing Akshu from nayi naveli dulhan time and this was so good. 

AbhiraWorld thumbnail

They’re truly amazing. ❤️

atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Harshad and pranali alway look good together. Though I expected a better choice of song in this sequence but somehow they managed to do it decently. Both looked different but cute. About that last scene, with their on screen chemistry, every frame they are together, gives goosebumps☺️abhimanyu has a very gentle way of expressing his feelings these day, so more mushy things coming up. 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't expect saami song will suit on them but it wasn't that bad 😂 

I rewatched it for them... Kyuki I'm high on AbhiRa.. Dil manta nahi 

Gif explains my reaction well after watching that dance sequence

https://tenor.com/x258.gif

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Hi Guys I was super excited and wanted to praise Harshad. and Pranali of course.. then thought .. why not apna Adda.... idharich bolne ka

Am so in love with the way this Guy danced today... it was soooo beautiful...

that groovy body... he has an amazing groove... i wasn't sure if he could dance well... but Bande ne amazing dance kiya hai..and surprised the hell out of me (This is purely his dance... not choice of selection of song)... I think his tashan and attitude just killed it

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1488549324623540225?s=20&t=8d158y_55vwZqAaSeL_NdA

and then that last scene... Uff.. UFF UFF... too hot yaar... they nailed it to an extent that i really really really am speechless

So cute.. so hot and then sooo cute. that sexual tension... just for a moment was so real and so profound

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1488561243523010560?s=20&t=8d158y_55vwZqAaSeL_NdA

i loved these two

did u

Tina 🤗

These two are so adorable that I can’t stay away from them even for a while. They have this amazing chemistry Which is so new of its kind in ITV. I personally don’t like that song so I actually kind of didn’t watch it properly but he danced too good from what I saw. 
That last scene was love purely love ❤️❤️

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

I was a little reserved at the beginning when they said these two cuties were going to perform saami and also when I saw the IG clip post, but I should have known better to not judge a book by it's cover. Even though the song really didnt make sense at that point in the story... these two can dance. Especially HC (being a non dancer), he was just superb in it... They both looked so cute.

Also the last scene had all my hearts... I was missing the blushing Akshu from nayi naveli dulhan time and this was so good. 

we were all on the same boat yaar...

i do not like the songs.... any South dubbed in hindi... the lyrics are crass.... but the placement of the song didnt make it feel awkward... and how I agree with u that HC can dance

yeah.... the blushing akshu needs to come... thats all the romance... there has to be tension... itna shareef kaun hota hai

☺️smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imhaisha

Particularly Thank You for the gif .... ufff the wink was just for me 🙈....

I loved every show in which he was a part but my favourite one was Bepannah .... 

but now i m loving him in YRKKH ... i guess this one from now on will be my favourite one .... Abhimanyu ❤️

Harshad as Abhimanyu is ruling everyone hearts 👏🏻

Harshad keep shining 🌟  ... 

I guess after today’s episode specially after saami saami song everyone are shocked .... he had the perfect swag and perfect energy.... keep shocking us by your performances 🤣

Yeah... amazing hai yeh banda... he has so many nuances and expressions.. Naughty eyes and all

I still continue to consider Bepannah as his high.. Abhimanyu  has certainly given him the zenith of popularity... but the amount of shades and craft bepannah related, ABhi's character is yet to get there

may be going forward, we will get that too❤️...

And Yes HC is ruling the heart