Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HereAsMyself thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you. That was very reassuring. Maybe I'll remind them after some time? I hope I reach 50 posts soon, being a newbie isn't much fun :(

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

In my experience, the Graphic-er team is very obliging and every request eventually gets taken. They may take a later request first (artists like what they like, I guess), or leave your request for over a week, or not finish it as quickly as you might expect from the Rules, but if you remind them nicely, they won't take it the wrong way. They're also very willing to make adjustments.

Everything gets easier after you reach 50 posts.

hello member… I wanted to let you know that graphicers aren’t active 24/7. Please note that they are doing this work voluntarily and to help the authors and the site. They do have other commitments outside IF. Also, you might not be aware that there are few who are dealing with COVID issues and that’s the reason sometimes it might get difficult to deliver on time. We expect everyone to understand the situation and be thankful to them that they are taking their time out and gift us those lovely book covers. Those who have posted their request, it’s my humble request kindly give us sometime to take up and deliver things. Thanks

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparajita_K

hello member… I wanted to let you know that graphicers aren’t active 24/7. Please note that they are doing this work voluntarily and to help the authors and the site. They do have other commitments outside IF. Also, you might not be aware that there are few who are dealing with COVID issues and that’s the reason sometimes it might get difficult to deliver on time. We expect everyone to understand the situation and be thankful to them that they are taking their time out and gift us those lovely book covers. Those who have posted their request, it’s my humble request kindly give us sometime to take up and deliver things. Thanks

All true, and since I'm not aware of everyone's individual COVID issues, I'm sending all of you my best positive thoughts.

It's not my place to speak for the Graphic-er team, or to repeat what is posted on the first page of the thread. That's the reason why I didn't say anything about your expectations of members who make requests.

I only shared my experience of how helpful the Graphic-ers are, and even if we shouldn't post reminders, you have always been understanding.

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HereAsMyself

Thank you. That was very reassuring. Maybe I'll remind them after some time? I hope I reach 50 posts soon, being a newbie isn't much fun :(

I see that the forum for Adaalat has been locked, so you can't post there, but you could always post your stories (as topics, in addition to books) and discussion of the show here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/94

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 2 years ago
HereAsMyself thumbnail

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind.

Koeli thumbnail

Name of the Story: I'll Stand By You

Author's name: HereAsMyself

Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): Fanfiction

Genre: Family, Hurt/Comfort

Couple and show: No couples. Features KD and Varun from Adaalat.

The plot in short (2/3 sentences):KD is worried about increasingly bad fights between Varun and his girlfriend Shefali. After an accident, however, it's up to KD to look after the young man who started as his assistant but has now begun to feel like a son.

Link to the story (only if posted already): I'm sorry I couldn't post a link. This is my second fic and the site tells me newbies aren't allowed to post hyperlinks.

Special requirements from the Graphic-er : Please make something that shows KD hugging Varun. Also, Varun is really young in this story (around 21-22 years old), so it would be nice if you could use a photo from the earlier episodes.

Thank you in advance!

https://i.imgur.com/0V0cGYU.png

You can post your stories here. https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction

Edited by Aparajita_K - 2 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: beingaditij

Name of the Story: Baat Ban Gayi

Author's name: Aditi

Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): SS

Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romantic

Couple and show: Priya and Ram from Bade acche lagte hain 2

Plot in short (2/3 sentences): Priya ran from her wedding venue to get away from the abusive fiance of hers but got stuck to Ram who is heartbroken but want to continue his life for the family which is the only common thing between them and then got married due to circumstances.

Link to the story (only if posted already): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5277371#160158697

Special requirements from the Graphicer (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): this is a romantic plus dark theme story so pls keep book cover according to theme,take any of the pictures or add the pictures according to you but don't use silleheoutes

Taking.

The links that you have posted are google links which is opening to numerous pictures. Also those pictures arent high quality. Kindly give me proper pictures and high res.

Edited by Aparajita_K - 2 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey, you don't have to wait till you reach 50 posts to hyperlink images.

At the moment, you can post the links with gaps between them so that we can get it clubed and view the images in a new tab <3

E.g: https:// indaforums . com / forum and so on.

Edited by Leenaaa - 2 years ago
HereAsMyself thumbnail

Thank you so much! I'll keep this in mind the next time I have to post a link ❤️

ExoticDisaster thumbnail