Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Hi Team

I need a book cover for my ff https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2436

This ff is based on the show Anupamaa. Deals with the couple Anupamaa and Anuj Kapadia. Story deals with healing of past trauma.

I would like a generic book cover which depicts the theme healing of trauma. Anything like chains breaking or cage opening or a bird flying away from a cage or a ship sailing on a calm sea after storm would do. No need to add any actor picture.

Title: Let Me Kiss Your Woes Away, Darling

Author: Tiana

Please keep the title clear and in a cursive font. Author name should be at the bottom center of the cover. Author name font size should be smaller than the title.

Thanks in advance.

Taking

If you're still interested in getting your cover done

Please confirm

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

ImageName of the Story: Mana ke Hum Yaar Nahin

ImageAuthor's name: Aditi Jain

ImageCategory (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): TS

ImageGenre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): romantic

ImageCouple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon: Priya and Ram from bade acche lagte hain 2

ImageThe plot in short (2/3 sentences): Priya is unhappy with Ram but he pursued her in his own way

Pics:

https://tellygupshup.com/bade-achhe-lagte-hain-2-serial-cast-crew-actors-roles-wiki-more/

https://thousif.com/bade-achhe-lagte-hain-2-episode-24-written-update-free/

You can change pictures or make generic also

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 2 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Taking

If you're still interested in getting your cover done

Please confirm

Yes please... thanks

tellyme thumbnail

Hi Graphic Team,

Below is my request for my new FF.

ImageName of the Story: Indebted

ImageAuthor's name: tellyme

ImageCategory (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): FF

ImageGenre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Drama, Romance

ImageCouple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Maan and Geet from Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

ImageThe plot in short (2/3 sentences):

Indebted for life. He can only dream of her but his life belongs to her as per his promise. He is indebted and is bound to make any promise she demands. In return, he can ask for none.

How the life take 180 degree turn. Karma speaks. But will he still keep his promise. Is he still bound to keep his promise and is she still free to not make any. Is he still indebt.

Between her penance and his debt and pain - Will they be able to break all these walls to fall in love of equality.

ImageLink to the story (only if posted already):

Indebted - Story Link

ImageImages:

I guess you select better images. If needed from my side, please do let me know.

ImageSpecial requirements from the Graphic-er (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added):

Again, i trust your creativity more than mine in such case. 😆

Thanks in advance,

tellyme (Anu)

Grey-licious thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hi Graphic Team,

Below is my request for my new FF.

ImageName of the Story: Indebted

ImageAuthor's name: tellyme

ImageCategory (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): FF

ImageGenre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Drama, Romance

ImageCouple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Maan and Geet from Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

ImageThe plot in short (2/3 sentences):

Indebted for life. He can only dream of her but his life belongs to her as per his promise. He is indebted and is bound to make any promise she demands. In return, he can ask for none.

How the life take 180 degree turn. Karma speaks. But will he still keep his promise. Is he still bound to keep his promise and is she still free to not make any. Is he still indebt.

Between her penance and his debt and pain - Will they be able to break all these walls to fall in love of equality.

ImageLink to the story (only if posted already):

Indebted - Story Link

ImageImages:

I guess you select better images. If needed from my side, please do let me know.

ImageSpecial requirements from the Graphic-er (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added):

Again, i trust your creativity more than mine in such case. 😆

Thanks in advance,

tellyme (Anu)

taking

Word Count: 1

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you. It's beautiful ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Name of the Story: Fractions of Love

Subtitle: A Ram-Priya Ficlet Collection

Author's name: Shibani

Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): Ficlet Collection

Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romance, Drama, Tragedy

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Ram and Priya from Bade Acche Lagte Hain 2

The plot in short (2/3 sentences): Collection of a few Ficlets I wrote on Ram-Priya

Album link: here

Special requirements from the Graphic-er (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): Just a cover with dark colors thrown in and all the text in cursive/elegant font (except FFG credit). You can change the images.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Name of the Story: Inbetween your arms

Author's name: Koeli

Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): Short Story

Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romance, Teen, College

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Fahmaan Khan, Sumbul Touqeer Khan

The plot in short (2/3 sentences): Female Lead falls for her professor.

Album link: Inbetween Your Arms

Special requirements from the Graphic-er (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): NA

Edited by Koeli - 2 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks in advance to whoever takes this.

• Name of the Story: Just Fifty Fifty Married
  • Author's name: Wanderbug
  • Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): SS
  • Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romance
  • Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Aryan Singh Rathore and Imlie from Imlie
  • Plot in short (2/3 sentences): Imlie leaves Aryan on the altar after taking 6 pheras. While they both want stay away from each other, they cannot forget about their half married and half unmarried status. While they can challenge each other to their hearts content, can they challenge themselves to complete the last phera for the right reasons?
  • Link to the story (only if posted already):
  • Images: I don't have an image but I would like a bright cover with the picture of Arylie at the wedding with the lantern falling on them as the focus.