Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks in advance whoever takes it up🤗

ImageName of the Story: Marybelle's First Christmas

ImageAuthor's name: Juanita Reid

ImageCategory (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): OS

ImageGenre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Fluff and Angst

ImageCouple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Original Characters

ImageThe plot in short (2/3 sentences): 34 year old Marybelle gets to celebrate her first Christmas with two special people in her life and realized everything becomes more special with someone to love.

ImageLink to the story (only if posted already): https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1855

ImageImages:

interior christmas. magic glowing tree, fireplace, gifts in dark .

ImageSpecial requirements from the Graphic-er (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): The Graphicers can use any picture they want and completely ignore the ones I posted as well. Since I am not that apt at choosing them. The only requirement I have is that includes a Christmas tree filled with gifts and maybe little girl either opening the gifts or near the tree ( Adding Pancake picture is optional)

Edited by BlurredLines - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

@BrhannadaArmour, here's a request: please shorten your BC request post.smiley1

I understand your enthusiasm to gift yourself a fantastic book cover by having all of these photos/characters because your story seems extremely good, especially the concept of including that diabetic Damayanti, who is sooo cute. smiley1

The first page of this thread --- ❥ Fan Fiction | Book Cover ✘ Shop 23 consists of vital information regarding the well-defined rules and regulations we have to follow while requesting a Book Cover. Every member should have easy access to it.

Because of the lengthy process of downloading all those photographs, the page is taking too much time to open.

Requesting you to make it a brief one, or you've already posted it in the previous thread #22, so, here, add the link of that post, so that our graphicers will be able to understand your requirements.

As one of your readers, I'd like to share my opinion that if you request that all of these countless images be included alongside Damayanthi, the BC will merely appear as a few dots surrounding Damayanthi, which will confuse any of your new readers. I always want to see your work be well-received and among the most-read in this FF.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Congratulations on the new Book Shop!

Bookmarked!

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Thanks in advance whoever takes it up🤗

ImageName of the Story: Marybelle's First Christmas

ImageAuthor's name: Juanita Reid

taking

Word Count: 1

1215019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

• Name of the Story: Dream Catcher
  • Author's name: milkcakejamun
  • Category (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): OS
  • Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romance, Fantasy
  • Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Shiva and Raavi Pandya from Pandya Store
  • Plot in short (2/3 sentences): At 11:11AM everyday, Raavi and Shiva meet each other in their dreams to fall in love with each other.
  • Link to the story (only if posted already):
  • Special requirements from the Graphicer (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added): A picture of Shiva and Raavi staring at each other with the night time sky behind them. Would be great if it's a picture of Shiva and Raavi in a dancing pose at the center of the cover.

I'm quoting your request here so that it won't be missed, because the thread where you posted it is full. This is the current thread.

Congratulations on being the runner-up winner of the Santa Prompts Are Coming To Town contest with this story.

The link to your fan fiction in your request isn't working for me. My guess is that you need to change its status from Draft to either Ongoing or Completed. If the link doesn't work for you either, then from your profile, go to Fan Fictions, select Draft, and you'll see a link to this fan fiction. Click it, then click Edit, and in the top-right corner you'll see a drop-down menu to change Draft to something else. After you select Completed (assuming that this is a one-shot), click the button next to that drop-down menu to refresh the status. The Update button at the bottom of the window may be the final step.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

@BrhannadaArmour, here's a request: please shorten your BC request post.smiley1

I understand your enthusiasm to gift yourself a fantastic book cover by having all of these photos/characters because your story seems extremely good, especially the concept of including that diabetic Damayanti, who is sooo cute. smiley1

The first page of this thread --- ❥ Fan Fiction | Book Cover ✘ Shop 23 consists of vital information regarding the well-defined rules and regulations we have to follow while requesting a Book Cover. Every member should have easy access to it.

Because of the lengthy process of downloading all those photographs, the page is taking too much time to open.

Requesting you to make it a brief one, or you've already posted it in the previous thread #22, so, here, add the link of that post, so that our graphicers will be able to understand your requirements.

As one of your readers, I'd like to share my opinion that if you request that all of these countless images be included alongside Damayanthi, the BC will merely appear as a few dots surrounding Damayanthi, which will confuse any of your new readers. I always want to see your work be well-received and among the most-read in this FF.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I hope it's fine now :)

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I am reposting my request here because the previous thread was closed. Thanks in advance to whoever takes this.

taking

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serpensortia

I hope it's fine now :)

I love it ❤️ Thank you so much! 🤗

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Haven't saved psd, so can't make any changes, I hope you like it.

https://i.imgur.com/1jhE74T.png