Originally posted by: Bee222

I need a facepalm and eyeroll 🙄

Kabse maang rahi hoon, dete hi nahi 😪

Itne saara likhna nahi padega with the addition of those two emojis 🤣

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aisa prateet ho raha hai ki aap samajhne ka prayaas hi nahi kar rahe 😒

Kya hindi bhasha ko adhikaar nahi, ki aapka prem bhaav aur lagaav ka adbhut anand utha paye? 😒

11 Arnav Khushi ideas | arnav and khushi, doon, arnav singh raizada

Word Count: 1

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Aisa prateet ho raha hai ki aap samajhne ka prayaas hi nahi kar rahe 😒

Kya hindi bhasha ko adhikaar nahi, ki aapka prem bhaav aur lagaav ka adbhut anand utha paye? 😒

TL. It appears you're not trying to understand. Does Hindi language not have the right to feel the joy of your love and affection?

Bee, my Deepu has never learnt Hindi, ITV/Bollywood dekh k hi seekha hai, help her learn. ❤️

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

TL. It appears you're not trying to understand. Does Hindi language not have the right to feel the joy of your love and affection?

Bee, my Deepu has never learnt Hindi, ITV/Bollywood dekh k hi seekha hai, help her learn. ❤️

She is doing this intentionally Neha... Now that she knows my weakness, ek mauka nahi chodegi yeh. 😕This evil Bee, I tell you. One day someone will just swat her like a fly 🤣🤣

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

She is doing this intentionally Neha... Now that she knows my weakness, ek mauka nahi chodegi yeh. 😕This evil Bee, I tell you. One day someone will just swat her like a fly 🤣🤣

Don't you worry, I got your back!

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble19

Congratulations to the winners ❤️

Thank you 💓😊

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Wow congrats Bee I read your work it was amazing, u deserved to win. Party time👏🥳

Thanks Soni 🤗

Link kaha se mili tumhe 😆

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Itne saara likhna nahi padega with the addition of those two emojis 🤣

Wahi na.. tabhi nahi derahe 😒

Vijay sir knows ki ye dono milte hi we'll become aalsi public 🤣 Sab kaam usi se chala lenge 🤣

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Kya Neha you're too sweet for your own good. Thodi to taang khichai karne deti 😆

I thought you were more mischievous than that 😎

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Wahi na.. tabhi nahi derahe 😒

Vijay sir knows ki ye dono milte hi we'll become aalsi public 🤣 Sab kaam usi se chala lenge 🤣

areh he will get relieved ki yeh jo fan wars chalte hai, kaafi reduce ho jayenge and their complaint boxes will be empty 🤣🤣 Aur hum jaise logo ko apni dosto ki hi bajane ka mauka mil jayega 🤣