||Santa Prompts are Coming to Town Winner Announcement Thread||

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ho Ho Ho…

No, that’s not Santa. He is taking a well-deserved break, but not before noting down the names of those who haven’t been following the covid safety protocols, so that he can give them coal for next year.

And before we make it on his Naughty list because we delayed the results, here we are, to spread the last bit of cheer and the Christmas Spirit till we come up with the next contest.

A small heads up, since we had very few entries for some prompts, we decided to declare a winner and a runner up for the overall contest (we had mentioned in the Contest thread that this decision would be ours to take)

Before we announce the winners, I would like to thank all the participants who took time out from their Holidays to send in those beautiful stories. You are all amazing and deserve to be on Santa‘s Good list. The FFDT team truly loved your stories and we encourage you to post them on IF for everyone to enjoy as much as we did.

Secondly, thanks to all the Fanfiction Editors and IF Beta readers for rating the entries.

Just to rewind, the stories were judged on how creatively the two prompts were incorporated in the stories, the inclusion of the given Genre (fluff) and theme (Holidays/celebration), the grammar, narration, flow, etc of the story.

And finally, thank you to Serpensortia for the gorgeous winning siggies.

And now, it’s time to announce the winners!

*drum roll*

The first runner up is:

Dream Catcher

By

milkcakejamun

Here is your siggie, milkcakejamun. Congrats.

Join us in congratulating the Winner!

The Gift of the Magic

By

Bee222

Congrats, Bee222. Here is your siggie

Congrats milkcakejamun and Bee222

We are featuring both the entries for a month in the FF section.

Everyone has got to love a fluffy story and the more the merrier, especially when they’re based on the Holiday season. So we hope all participants will post your wonderful stories in the FF section very soon!

You can request for book covers here, or get your story a beta reader here.

And with this, we wrap up Santa’s gift bag for the year 2021.

We will be back with more contests. Until then, watch this space for more fun, courtesy the FFDT.

Credits

Write-up: oye_nakhrewaali

Proof-reading: LizzieBennet

Tags: oye_nakhrewaali

Winning Siggies: Serpensortia

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Congratulations to the winners!

And thank you to everyone for participating!

I enjoyed all your stories!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Creativity is the result of combining thought and imagination! Every story submitted in this competition is quite engrossing. ⭐️

If you’re a creative of any kind, you've probably felt an incredible desire to be unique and distinctive in the eyes of the world.

We all have an intrinsic desire to create something unique.

This makes every writer a winner, especially those who created their unique technique and style, as well as the capacity to handle the language. ⭐️

My sincere advice to all our writers who are nearer to my heart is to let your thoughts carry you into a state of creativity unhindered by any opinion or score.

Never ask for scores, because there is no measuring mechanism in this world that can evaluate a writer's thought process!❤️ As a result, judging creativity is a challenging process.😊

Congratulations to all the participants.⭐️ Commendations and felicitations to the winners; milkcakejamun & Bee222. ❤️🤗❤️

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail

Congratulations, Bee! 🥳 I didn’t know you are such a wonderful writer. Your story was my favourite 🤩

Congrats, Milkcake! Lovely story 👏

Well written, everyone! We had a great (and tough) time judging the entries. So many beautiful stories

Bee222 thumbnail

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 😍😍

This was my first time participating in any kind of IF contest, and at one point I really thought to opt out because my story didn't feel worthwhile 😅 When I got the PM saying I won, I thought it was a prank 🤣

It still feels unreal that my story actually won 😍😍😅

I wanna thank all of you guys for hosting this amazing contest 🤗 The judges, organisers, everyone associated with the process. Y'all put in the time and effort and as a result we got a fun activity to participate in Thank you so much 🤗 I'll definitely be looking forward to more such events in the future ❤️❤️

And Shiri, that siggy makes me feel like a brand-new box of cookies!! 😍 Yayyy ... Thank you so much! 😃

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Creativity is the result of combining thought and imagination! Every story submitted in this competition is quite engrossing. ⭐️

If you’re a creative of any kind, you've probably felt an incredible desire to be unique and distinctive in the eyes of the world.

We all have an intrinsic desire to create something unique.

This makes every writer a winner, especially those who created their unique technique and style, as well as the capacity to handle the language. ⭐️

My sincere advice to all our writers who are nearer to my heart is to let your thoughts carry you into a state of creativity unhindered by any opinion or score.

Never ask for scores, because there is no measuring mechanism in this world that can evaluate a writer's thought process!❤️ As a result, judging creativity is a challenging process.😊

Congratulations to all the participants.⭐️ Commendations and felicitations to the winners; milkcakejamun & Bee222. ❤️🤗❤️

Thank you Madz 🤗

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Congratulations, Bee! 🥳 I didn’t know you are such a wonderful writer. Your story was my favourite 🤩

Congrats, Milkcake! Lovely story 👏

Well written, everyone! We had a great (and tough) time judging the entries. So many beautiful stories

Omg!!!! 😍😍😍 Wait lemme just-

Coming from you, Prati, that's such a huge compliment! 😍❤️

Lemme do my victory dance

Bee222 thumbnail

Guys!!!! This just happened 😍😍😍🙈🙈

Chalo ab aakar congratulations bolo 😎🤣

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Congratulations milkcakejamun and Bee222 🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Well deserved win!! Itna rulaya padhte padhte 🤣 🤗🥳

Milkcakejamun!!! Firstly what a sweet UN!! I wanna read your story, please upload it :) and congratulations!!! 🤗🥳