Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Caught off guard? Really? He literally pointed to the side where the baby was there...being held by her mother in full public glare and then say caught off guard.. clear case of nautanki.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its a PR strategy to keep the curiosity around the baby. If she is regularly clicked like Dhoni's baby was or Rohit Sharma's baby was , no one will care anymore. How will Anushka seek attention then???

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Honestly by doing all this drama, she's only going to make people more curious as to what it is about this baby that is so special, and they are going to look up her pictures. Therefore, she's achieving the EXACT opposite result by time and again issuing statements like this.

Nobody cared so much about other celeb babies. Yes, initially there's interest but it dies down pretty quickly. By seeking attention like this, Anushka and Virat are only stretching the time people are interested in their baby. Or may be that's deliberate.

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Haven't watched this... thanking my starts after watching the song for 30 seconds...

This song was super popular back then..don't remember the movie much but found it entertaining as a kid

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She’s an actor whose LITERAL JOB is to ensure where the camera is at all times. IDK how she can say she wasn’t “aware” of the camera.  Any which way, just stop publishing their child’s photos, the self-righteous pap hungry couple will come around in line in no time at all.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

This is weird, some call them bhakts while others woketards 

Go woke go broke..these words r often used for Virat nowadays..since he stepped down from captaincy..(it's a metaphor and he is nowhere close to being broke)

So people decide according to their wish...if they r woke and they dislike what Virat/Anushka do then  both r bhakts

And if bhakts dislike what they do ..both r wokes.

And description changes according to their actions.

Lately their actions r more wokish

Edited by niyati13 - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

I used to sympathize with Anushka earlier when poor girl was blamed for her hubby's failures or struggles..

But with such statements she is actually inviting criticism. Pic ho gaya release to ho gaya..big deal? Be careful next time or just ignore..people will also learn to ignore

JayaBachan thumbnail

Yo, I hardly even remember them having a kid to begin with. Thanks to this statement, now I’m googling and going out of my way to snoop for a photo. This is what happens when you turn something easily forgettable into a big deal. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Both the parents are celebrities and so their child will definitely invite attention. Here she took her daughter to a stadium where a match is taking place. There is media present and surely they will click pictures. It's absurd not to expect that. Guess it's stupid technique to expose the child while pretending to maintain curiosity.