Posted: 4 months ago

Ispe poll kabka ho chuka hai

Tom n Jerry ka Tom is better than Tom Cruise smiley14

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5275875

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: bdbdbdd

hahahahhahaahahahahahah, carry on, Kubrick, Spielberg, Scorsese, Ridley Scott, Paul Thomas Anderson would disagree with Pardesi Babu. 

And most of the viewing public 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Sirf stunts k mamle Tom Cruise aage hai woh bhi isliye kyunki Hrithik ka brain surgery hua tha stunt karte waqt smiley14

Baaki 

Akal, Shakal, Dance, Acting, Body har ek mamle mein Hrithik kha jaayega Tom Cruise ko

Idhar sab Hrithik ko Greek God bhulate hai aur udhar woh yeda Tom khudko hi Scientology religion ka bhagwaan bankar ghumta hai kaisa pagal hai yeh smiley24

Tell me without telling me that you haven’t watched Tom’s movies other than the MI series. ( not that he didn’t act well there)

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There is no comparison between Hritikh and Tom Cruise. Hrithik could not generate a worldwide craze in his youth like Tom Cruise did at the time when there was no internet or social media. The fact Tom Cruise's stardom is still there at the age of 60. 

He is the only actor that I became a fan of and I still am. Hrithik sucks at comedy while Tom Cruise can pull that off as well.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This thread is made to cause Hrithik bashing or what? 

We all know and agree that Tom Cruise is the biggest movie star in the world and the aura and the stardom is unparalleled. 

Hrithik is the only one in Bollywood who can be compared to that kind of good looks, flexibility and aura but Cruise obviously is the bigger one. 

Nobody can pull off a Tom Cruise, he’s 60 and just look at him onscreen smiley27

No…Tom is a million times better 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunflower52

There is no comparison between Hritikh and Tom Cruise. Hrithik could not generate a worldwide craze in his youth like Tom Cruise did at the time when there was no internet or social media. The fact Tom Cruise's stardom is still there at the age of 60. 

He is the only actor that I became a fan of and I still am. Hrithik sucks at comedy while Tom Cruise can pull that off as well.

Did he generate country wide craze atleast? 

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Did he generate country wide craze atleast? 

Only his country and desi dispora who watches bw.

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Only his country and desi dispora who watches bw.

But I thought he was an international icon? 🤔