Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: cts22

You can either be like Dhoni who when they decided, they did not hide or you can be like Aditya Chopra and Rani's baby, no pic nothing.

It is upto the parents, but you take your baby everywhere and expect the media or others not to click reeks of entitlement.

Both Virat and Anushka have become extremely annoying

Both are annoying bhakts ðŸ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am fed-up with her statements ðŸ¥±

Roaming around the world with small baby in this situations and she is worried about her baby getting clicked. Like seriously 

There are parents like Akshay and twinkle who kept their daughter away from media for so long. Shows it is not hard to do that if you really want (just giving example)

Or ignore media leave your child to get clicked like Dhoni and sakshi 

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Both are annoying bhakts ðŸ˜†

This is weird, some call them bhakts while others woketards 

Mistyy thumbnail

There is a reason I never could warm up to her, she has something very fake about her.

if you want to hide your daughter face, may be don’t take her to all the public places. It’s getting ridiculous how she is asking for privacy yet taking her where all the media and cameras are.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anushka never makes any sense😆

Haven't watched this... thanking my starts after watching the song for 30 seconds...

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Its just a statement on their Instagram, they are not suing anyone or forcing people to delete pictures, I believe they are well within their rights to clear their stand in this matter because people were wondering if they are okay with their child being clicked, Now people who want to click and circulate will continue doing it, They can't stop anyone 

I am not dying to watch pictures of their child, all kids are cute till they start talking and annoy the hell out of you, never understood this fixation on pictures of star kids

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is nothing wrong in what they are requesting ! 

They are not hiding but just requesting the media to not spread the pics ! 

Viral and Anushka are celebs , their baby is not . It’s actually quite nice that they want to give their kid a private life . 

In Hollywood too celebs like Ryan Reynolds and Blake lively request media not to publish their kids pics . 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is rediculous, if they didnt want vamika to be filmed they should have told the camera crew before the match, anushka was standing in a place where most people could see her, she shouldn't have held vamika in that place if she didn't want her to be filmed. I'm sorry but if they dont want vamika to be filmed then the only option they have is to hide her, they can't expect her to never be clicked when she is out in public 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

First of all these idiots need to learn that neither them nor their kids are national treasures. Baccha paida hua nahi ki shuru ho gaye" we need privacy, this...that" aur baccha paida hone ke immediate baad Universe bhraman par chale. 

If you care for your privacy so much then stay at home. No need to come in front of everyone and then cry "mera privacy loot gaya 😭"

Kya nautanki couple hai yaar. 

PS: nothing against little Vamika. All kids are Angels. Adorable and innocent. It's the parents who get on my nerves with their ridiculousness.

Edited by Alpenliebe - 2 years ago