Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

lol after reading the iv mereko Mayuri didi yaad ageyee 🤣

vaise harkate v milte hai.. both takes credit of 3.2 🤣

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Some time get a feeling if Atif is speaking in Ms & Fs IVs.😆

Malini was a classist from the begining. But Mayuri is like Malini is inspiration ,blah blah. How she was glorified by using AdiLie. And that Suicide.. Really itna aesthetically shot suicide I have never seen in my life before . Her Slo Mo suicide took 3 days to complete with her open letter to fandom with Sajna sawarna. I mean some times I feel like is atif is real nut case.😡 🤬On every festival aired something manhoos. For JM rape for diwali MS burning & Sindoor erasing. When is next festival god.

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yahan logon ko lagta ha ub aditya asa a villain wapis aye ga wase woh kabhi hero tha bhi kuch logon ke Nazar mein 😉😆jo ub villain hoga Sab ke life ka villain to woh phele se ha 😆and woh new entry hero ha pinjra love wala 😆

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Still now Adhithya get punished for what he have done in first 100 episodes then also people are not satisfied.

Adhithya himself wanted to remove the marital symbols by imlie is now longing for her to accept that. Pd2 & pd4 . How he doesn’t want to mingle in pd2 and now when he seeks blessings how she rejects it.

My mind always goes to Adhithya more than imlie , even if Adhithya doesn’t accept the marriage as daughter of sathyakam , she can be survived in same village or as Prakash sathyakam may help her in future , there also Sathyakaam tries to punish Adhithya. Imlie only concern is regarding Adhithya’s safety .

Not believing imlie also he get ultimate punishment by marrying the rapist.

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYgXJa0IdQR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I can’t see actually who is in video

Can anyone tell

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Naya Shiddat version aaya kya ? 😆

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

FK and Sumbul ....pehla version flopped i guess to new one with lifts n all 😆

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Some time get a feeling if Atif is speaking in Ms & Fs IVs.😆

Malini was a classist from the begining. But Mayuri is like Malini is inspiration ,blah blah. How she was glorified by using AdiLie. And that Suicide.. Really itna aesthetically shot suicide I have never seen in my life before . Her Slo Mo suicide took 3 days to complete with her open letter to fandom with Sajna sawarna. I mean some times I feel like is atif is real nut case.😡 🤬On every festival aired something manhoos. For JM rape for diwali MS burning & Sindoor erasing. When is next festival god.

Next festival is lohri/makar sakranti .....but thank god they are not going to celebrate lohri and spoil my vibes. I watch veer zaara on every lohrI . But he's definitely going to show sakranti .....last time adilie kite flying scene tha .....iss baar definitely koi bakwaaas hi hogi.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's fk and sumbul. Airlines will do the dance will aditya will be tortured .....that will be the story of next 2 weeks 😆