Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Haan ghuma do sab.. ROFL at his I felt satisfied bhai tumko toh kha gaya tha gash uss scene main lol🤣 anyway yesh too much of chapped chapped less meat more stretch it jaise bache 2 marks ke question pe 20 mark ka sheets bharte hain ke teacher bas woh deke ke number de degi grace marks for effort 🤣

Amd no you missed nothing RD..honestly I am nit kidding all I was hearing myself saying was I I I I I ..which is why my brain stopped processing it further and isi liye midnight ji se pooch rahi hoon..ke kaha bola he is temporary mujhe na mila dhoondne pe

oh i saw this in the morning and kuch tha hi nahi toh I thought why barbaad tum logon ka waqt😆..though honestly GM-ST ke answers ke baad I didnt bother lol...instead woh GM ka latest interview dobaara padh ke...uske SK wale explanation pe phir se irritate hoke waapis aayi lol😆....but interesting ki GM is saying you as an actor should be known for your body of work and not just SM visibility...aur FK ji bol rahe hain ki bas character ko like karo that's important and to use that as a crutch for people to like him also huh okay😆....also on the question on GM umm I didnt actually see an answer about GM again main main main and name dropping about VB and older ST😆...also haaww I thought ST ke baare mein he'll have exclusive insights about jaaniyaaa moments to share😲...instead he was talking about how she so effortlessly brings out the right emotions which is bang-on but umm as far as I remember Aru ji ke saamne toh bas woh open-mouthed wtf wale expressions hi hain mostly during all jaaniyaaa moments😆...again may be im being too "harsh" and quick to judge cuz sach mein fursat nahi tha to read through that entire interview😆

only useful takeaway about this interview for me was that I found the interviewer's twitter reply ki she'll try reaching out to ST for an interview...so hopefully we get atleast that beyond faltu ke sideys

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If u ppl remember Film mehandi I think It was Rani who rocked in that film . Farnaz played her husband 🤔 and he was a villian .

Another thing I remember about Farnaz is song Yeh teri anken jhuki jhuki song from fareb

Otherwise didn't remember anything about that guy🤔

Then how does he become hit than SRK

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

oh i saw this in the morning and kuch tha hi nahi toh I thought why barbaad tum logon ka waqt😆..though honestly GM-ST ke answers ke baad I didnt bother lol...instead woh GM ka latest interview dobaara padh ke...uske SK wale explanation pe phir se irritate hoke waapis aayi lol😆....but interesting ki GM is saying you as an actor should be known for your body of work and not just SM visibility...aur FK ji bol rahe hain ki bas character ko like karo that's important and to use that as a crutch for people to like him also huh okay😆....also on the question on GM umm I didnt actually see an answer about GM again main main main and name dropping about VB and older ST😆...also haaww I thought ST ke baare mein he'll have exclusive insights about jaaniyaaa moments to share😲...instead he was talking about how she so effortlessly brings out the right emotions which is bang-on but umm as far as I remember Aru ji ke saamne toh bas woh open-mouthed wtf wale expressions hi hain mostly during all jaaniyaaa moments😆...again may be im being too "harsh" and quick to judge cuz sach mein fursat nahi tha to read through that entire interview😆

only useful takeaway about this interview for me was that I found the interviewer's twitter reply ki she'll try reaching out to ST for an interview...so hopefully we get atleast that beyond faltu ke sideys

. He is here to keep Malini Mayuris legacy😆
Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

you are not too quick ab iski ex heroine ke muqaablle main toh ST Jr in her wide eyes expressiosn main bhi aage hain actually Ex both woh sadi Nia and then yeh Rani.. Nia toh was extra pakao case even though his ranveer was fun and intresting and the only reason we watched that show for a while.. caz he was the life of the show there but that nia was sooooo PAKAOOOO and snoozefest worthy we legit cannot see any show with that girl now..

and yeah he is just kuch bhi bolooing as i said matlab itna pathetictic nahi hai mera intrest levels but i kept zoning out and as i was reading it i kept hearing my brain sayin I I I .. so it felt like koi I ki ulti kar raha hai and sach main sar ghoom gaya

Edited by RaitaPhailGaya1 - 2 years ago
1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

If u ppl remember Film mehandi I think It was Rani who rocked in that film . Farnaz played her husband 🤔 and he was a villian .

Another thing I remember about Farnaz is song Yeh teri anken jhuki jhuki song from fareb

that song isquite popular i rememeber the audio actually caz school main boys used to sing it 😆 and get punished outside lol but usse zyada kuch nahi

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

meine kuch lines paraa jismein sirf atif ka praising hi dikha mujhe which is obvious 🤣.

baki ek line dekha meko ckt ke name se mashur hona hain, not by apna name 🤣Hats off u guys who read this lambe lambee bateee 🤣.. aur mereko iske prev koi v show ka ckt name yad nei 😆

ye show v gm st ke nam pe jana jayegaa .. kher udharwala ka bass revenge angle hi bacha hai , ismein no mention of love track

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Yeppp that movie got famous coz of rani. His brother was actually a villain there lol I saw that movie with my mom when I was ......6 Or 7 maybe? And I remember my mom after that never watched any movie in front of me ......or meri bhi band karva di 🤣

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri97

Yeppp that movie got famous coz of rani. His brother was actually a villain there lol I saw that movie with my mom when I was ......6 Or 7 maybe? And I remember my mom after that never watched any movie in front of me ......or meri bhi band karva di 🤣

The character he played was very abusive 🥱
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

meine kuch lines paraa jismein sirf atif ka praising hi dikha mujhe which is obvious 🤣.

baki ek line dekha meko ckt ke name se mashur hona hain, not by apna name 🤣Hats off u guys who read this lambe lambee bateee 🤣.. aur mereko iske prev koi v show ka ckt name yad nei 😆

ye show v gm st ke nam pe jana jayegaa .. kher udharwala ka bass revenge angle hi bacha hai , ismein no mention of love track

No mention of love track.Then for what reason this Arylie shipping

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

No mention of love track.Then for what reason this Arylie shipping

Bohut sareee chimbol dikh geyaaa isiliye