Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I did nit find about how long the character ter will be there..too long too much bla bla bla bla bla bla.. sounded to me trying to co Vince himself about the character and its layers..jitna bhai ne LA ba answer dia utna toh kuch hai nahi na iski acting main na character main.lol at simple shabdon main IV person ka it is claculative as per atif and iska itnaaaa bada justification.. bas yehi karte rehna

And shipping wlaa bhi loi it a kuch Anaya toh bola thi ek sentence ke baat ko mug up karkeke 10 pages ka answer bana do. Frankly I zoned out reading main main main main main all this while..and repetition ..

Yeah I kinda also zoned out… reminded me of Didi as well as ac interviews… 10 lines for one sentence 🤣

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Yeah I kinda also zoned out… reminded me of Didi as well as ac interviews… 10 lines for one sentence 🤣

Ac ji IV deti hain?? Behan idk all I started seeing were words like the Tzp kid🤣 kuch samjh nahi aa raha tha sab naachne lag gaya in my mind..and I was kehna kya chahte ho?? Seriously kisko kya convince karna hai? Nothing made sense to me..thank to my lack of focus and trust me I tried to actually read properly bas main ain main main main hi mi

Itna lambaaaaaaaa lecture on Aryan ka motive and how imlie ki longing makes him hate adi more and see him with a bias and hate lol itna toh humein oata hai itni si baat ke liye kitaab likh di..

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail

Ac ji IV deti hain?? Behan idk all I started seeing were words like the Tzp kid🤣 kuch samjh nahi aa raha tha sab naachne lag gaya in my mind..and I was kehna kya chahte ho?? Seriously kisko kya convince karna hai? Nothing made sense to me..thank to my lack of focus and trust me I tried to actually read prepperly bas main ain main main main hi mila

She has given some.. rare but I think there was one or two… anyway… I just ignore most of time and this I honestly couldn’t get past first 5 to 10 lines so if there is something then forgive me 😆

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ac ji IV deti hain?? Behan idk all I started seeing were words like the Tzp kid🤣 kuch samjh nahi aa raha tha sab naachne lag gaya in my mind..and I was kehna kya chahte ho?? Seriously kisko kya convince karna hai? Nothing made sense to me..thank to my lack of focus and trust me I tried to actually read prepperly bas main ain main main main hi mila

I thought I was the only one who gave up after reading his first answer 🤣. I skimmed through the answer about his scene with gash .....uska answer mujhe abhi tak samajh nahi aaya. Director added nuances bla bla bla ..... TOO MUCH chapad chapad 🤣

Originally posted by: Ri97

I thought I was the only one who gave up after reading his first answer 🤣. I skimmed through the answer about his scene with gash .....uska answer mujhe abhi tak samajh nahi aaya. Director added nuances bla bla bla ..... TOO MUCH chapad chapad 🤣

Haan ghuma do sab.. ROFL at his I felt satisfied bhai tumko toh kha gaya tha gash uss scene main lol🤣 anyway yesh too much of chapped chapped less meat more stretch it jaise bache 2 marks ke question pe 20 mark ka sheets bharte hain ke teacher bas woh deke ke number de degi grace marks for effort 🤣

Amd no you missed nothing RD..honestly I am nit kidding all I was hearing myself saying was I I I I I ..which is why my brain stopped processing it further and isi liye midnight ji se pooch rahi hoon..ke kaha bola he is temporary mujhe na mila dhoondne pe

Another hilarious bit is him saying his late brother (and I not making fun of a dead person here and I swear am not..) was bigger star than SRK because his some film released with srk and srk'sflopped but his brother's worked .. uhhh I I sorry but what?? Never heard the name of the guy until his death that too caz pooja Bhatt made appeals for financial help. Even then nobody knew he is his brother and this guy as working in MDKD then. So it was due to pooja Bhatt ka social media movement thoda that I heard the name pehli baar but ok

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haan ghuma do sab.. ROFL at his I felt satisfied bhai tumko toh kha gaya tha gash uss scene main lol🤣 anyway yesh too much of chapped chapped less meat more stretch it jaise bache 2 marks ke question pe 20 mark ka sheets bharte hain ke teacher bas woh deke ke number de degi grace marks for effort 🤣

Amd no you missed nothing RD..honestly I am nit kidding all I was hearing myself saying was I I I I I ..which is why my brain stopped processing it further and isi liye midnight ji se pooch rahi hoon..ke kaha bola he is temporary mujhe na mila dhoondne pe

That's why so much chapad chapad for such a normal question 🤣.

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

honest, we all know that in television, characters are not completely defined from day one. But you get to know them in the process of doing your day-to-day work and opening up each scene that you get, peeling off layers and trying to understand where its perspective is going, where each craft of a scene is going. You do that on every day basis no matter how long you play a character because it keeps changing and moving away from where it is. That's what television is and that's challenging itself on its own. It's a crazy process. No matter how long you play a character, you will still find new ways of being completely different from the person that you started being of.

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/interviews/exclusive-interview-fahmaan-khan-i-believe-you-can-bring-any-character-given-to-you-to-the-limelight-327641.html

The above stated line , even though he talked generally, I feel like he is somewhat aware that at any time he may goes back.

The problem as you all said for simple sentences he used a paragraph

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

honest, we all know that in television, characters are not completely defined from day one. But you get to know them in the process of doing your day-to-day work and opening up each scene that you get, peeling off layers and trying to understand where its perspective is going, where each craft of a scene is going. You do that on every day basis no matter how long you play a character because it keeps changing and moving away from where it is. That's what television is and that's challenging itself on its own. It's a crazy process. No matter how long you play a character, you will still find new ways of being completely different from the person that you started being of.

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/interviews/exclusive-interview-fahmaan-khan-i-believe-you-can-bring-any-character-given-to-you-to-the-limelight-327641.html

The above stated line , even though he talked generally, I feel like he is somewhat aware that at any time he may goes back.

The problem as you all said for simple sentences he used a paragraph

I think it is more generic nature of TV and how characters change here and flip like what is happening with imlie. Bas defend kar raha hai caz he has nothing to say about his thakela character and jitna he Shor machaooed ke layered hai like all hai bla bla bla this is a generic easy excuse ke aage dkeho kabhi toh kuch hoga. Way main..it doesn't say anything about his duration here or anything..

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

New interview

Just read the portion about shipping & all , he give his own experience of previous show were people accept particular actors only for respective characters

https://www.filmibeat.com/interviews/exclusive-interview-fahmaan-khan-i-believe-you-can-bring-any-character-given-to-you-to-the-limelight-327641.html

Clearly stating don’t know how many time his character will be here

Actually he was good opposite to GM also …. If upcoming Adhithya have no Aura that GM owns then ASR will definitely writeoff.

Particularly he focus on revenge angle only .

Ji vih saaf shabdom meim keh rahi hai ki ASR ko aisa lakta hai ki aditya bura insaan hai😆 ab lagne meim hone meim bahut farak hai yeh delusion people ko kaun samjhayengesmiley36 Aur IV lene keliye adi ko voh uksaaya hai. Vaha adi ka jaan jaa sakta hai lekin delusion people keh rahi hai voh adi ko maarna nahi chahti☺ Haa voh khud apni hathomse maar nahi chahta hoga. Lekkin adi ko marte hue zarur dekhna chahti hoom. Uska ek vacha ab yeh bhi hai ki imlu abhi bhi adi par vishwas parva sab dikha rahi hai.😆Unka obsession bahar aane lagi hai. Par hawwtt lagnewalo ko kaha samajh aayenge. Jitni baar imlu door rahna chahti dhi yeh banda usse revenge keliye use kiya adi ke saamne lakar. Ab uski obsession bahar aane laga hai toh voh imlu ko adi se door karne ki koshish meim hai.😆😆😆Vaise meim dd ki har baat kachre meim daalti hoom par ek baat usne sahi kaha ASR adilie ko ek hone nahi denge😆😆😆😆 kaunsa hero aise peet peeche saazish karahte hue dikhai dekhi hai