Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I guess koi Adi finalised nahi hua kaun unless very financially majboor will want to take up a role that has nothing but bashing reserved for it with the tadka of a parallel male lead already seated with shiddat most would stay clear if they have seen the amount of ss Adi got vs the amount of bashing he got over the last few months. Jiska bhi thoda SM presence n awareness hai wo to do baar sochega when stepping into this daldal

Edited by -RD- - 2 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RD-

I guess koi Adi finalised nahi hua kaun unless very financially majboor will want to take up a role that has nothing but bashing reserved for it with the tadka of a parallel male lead already seated with shiddat most would stay clear if they have seen the amount of ss Adi got vs the amount of bashing he got over the last few months. Jiska bhi thoda SM presence n awareness hai wo to do baar sochega when stepping into this daldal

Yeah good point - and that’s why as AY mentioned before they might bring in another marathi actor on board 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Lol either they have finalized new guy and are keeping him under the wraps until GM ka last scene airs, or they still haven’t finalized and will use this kidnapping drama as cover to keep Adi MIA until they finalize new guy 🤷‍♀️

Yeh party ke shoot ke BTS hi aa rahe hain so it’s not even clear if they’ve already shot GM ke portions in bulk and finished cuz he never puts up BTS for his shoots anyways ya Phir he still has some scenes left to shoot next week 🤷‍♀️

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

no I want him to turn neg for sometime amd take revenge from everyone means from every one in that show🤣

Ab aur kitna negative hoga you want him to stay for more bashing and prove people right the adi is vanranj

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Do we even know who the new Adi is?😆 Why is the replacement so hush hush - I think they will drag the kidnapping drama at least for a week …

Isi bande ka naam aa raha hai in sbs sbb too toh using kar lia hi ga sasta adi lol 😆

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey ab kya memories ruin karna bacha hai. They showed Adi being his true reporter self in PD for a bit, itna bhi is more than I thought we’d get at this point 😆….usse hi le lenge thoda bahut closure.

Ab new face wala Adi jo marzi kare aake - will feel like a stranger anyways toh kya farak padta hai 🤷‍♀️

Exactly ! Banta rahe aake hero jitna bada humare liye toh baat hi khatam ho jaayegi.. with humara adi

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Lol either they have finalized new guy and are keeping him under the wraps until GM ka last scene airs, or they still haven’t finalized and will use this kidnapping drama as cover to keep Adi MIA until they finalize new guy 🤷‍♀️

Yeh party ke shoot ke BTS hi aa rahe hain so it’s not even clear if they’ve already shot GM ke portions in bulk and finished cuz he never puts up BTS for his shoots anyways ya Phir he still has some scenes left to shoot next week 🤷‍♀️

I am in two minds I have a feeling you are right ke GM has packed totally but they won't say it until his last day caz it looks like yehi hai wohi norm ke bas face change ho jaayega... I would like to hope ke ek adha scene ho with imlie but lagta nahi hai they won't even give us that in their sadism

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry but this may sound very naive.. one I am sure if gm left he needed to give sufficient amount of notice period and two this ( for all its bashing on sm) is a top 5 show ( won’t say 3 cos we been oscillating a lot recently thanks to our two so called important stars 🤣) … and this is a known ph so isn’t it strange that they haven’t found a replacement if that’s their aim.. this whole thing is really really odd and u see the the BTS ( all having a good time) and lack of acknowledgment by any of the cast on his departure.. I mean this was a close knit team they always said. Anyway it’s just fishy but then could be norm in the industry 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

You want him to come back to play Rapist M ka token pati while Imlie taunts him in the office all day? 🤷‍♀️😂. Is mein kya story hai karne ke liye? Cuz ab yehi standard bachaa hai show ka. Tokenism hi chalenge since they don’t know how to think beyond keeping M as fake bechaari in T house 🤷‍♀️ Uske liye karvaayi yeh butchering waali second shaadi with Adi taaki wohi cheap sautan drama chalta rahe and Adi bas confused ghoome 🤷‍♀️

This !! Kal tak usko baddua de rahe thay and aaj wohi Malini ko phone deke bhaithi this saas ji ke adi phone karega again as if they haven't seen how he left her without even a single bye too..😆 but sure adi will only call maa or Malini..suddenly they do not care about all the badduas and all and imlie caz ab chali gayi photos leke and all

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes 😆….rinse/repeat is their only mantra now. From one tokenism to the next….no real “arc” left 🤷‍♀️

See how they’ve already started normalizing M as a bahu in T house even after everyone saw what circumstances the shaadi happened in with Adi clearly not considering it real and barely even looking at her.

But family waalon ne already M ko woh purani waali bahu samajhna shuru kar diya hai jisko Adi supposedly call karega even after clearly showing he can’t stand her anymore 🙄😂

So yeah yehi pendulum giri chalegi ab….sautan drama central with M as Ts ki bahu again and Imlie as Ts ki beti 🤪

They are already on the path to downfall….trajectory will remain downward only now ….their M obsession has put all the nails in this coffin.

In the serial Didi has adilie obsession but in real life the makers have md obsession .. what an organically obsessed situation 🤣