Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Sandy.... cos I have a running bet with a friend.. would you mind telling me what song she sang?

Tujhse Naraaz nahin zindagi 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Same dialogue by AC

Aaj kal Kya Kiske man me chal raha he woh sab dialogue & scenes mil raha he

You said the right thing

Pinjara mei dalne ka waqt aa raha he

Mr. Tripathi ke peeche Bhagne ki Alava kuch bhi kar sakthi ho

Invite for sing a song to stop her from getting information about Adhi.

Adhithya’s SS was again reduced 🥺

LOL so he made her sing a song just to stop her from trying to find out if Adi is ok? 😆....waah such great "mentorship".....must be so CUTE too na.....this supposedly isn't "toxic masculinity" but according to Aru ji ki fangirls, the Adi who barely even laid a finger on Imlie this whole year is the poster child of "toxic masculinity" 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Adi ka SS will remain itna hi cuz they have to drag the whole week out with whatever footage they've shot of GM I guess.....makes it more likely then that he's finished his shoot and uske last batch of scenes space out karke dikhaayenge to get through the week.

Sounds like Adi just wants to linger around PD and ghar jaane ka mann nahin kar raha use.....lol can't blame him. Chalo yahin samaadhi le lega humara original Adi symbolically then. Iske baad le aao sasta version and chale jaao waapis Delhi for the usual cheap drama.....lol

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Tujhse Naraaz nahin zindagi 😆

Thanks AY.. ROFL ! I can’t believe I was correct 🤣🤣🤣

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Thanks AY.. ROFL ! I can’t believe I was correct 🤣🤣🤣

RD - atkeast this prediction came true 😆

But our PF one ..😭

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

RD - atkeast this prediction came true 😆

But our PF one ..😭

Aree Sandy..dil 💔 but sadly atif ka on screen and offscreen Didi prem and her antaryami status will never let that happen yaar 😆.. but If I am not wrong NM asked us to take tashali and accept the divorce paper confession.. 🤣.. Chodo.. sannu ki.. when no more SUMEER they can do what they want with Didi 1.0 and didi 2.0 …

ROFL on my prediction coming true .. My most bakhwas predictions always come true 😆..

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail

LOL so he made her sing a song just to stop her from trying to find out if Adi is ok? 😆....waah such great "mentorship".....must be so CUTE too na.....this supposedly isn't "toxic masculinity" but according to Aru ji ki fangirls, the Adi who barely even laid a finger on Imlie this whole year is the poster child of "toxic masculinity" 😆

Didi se bhi jyada obsession dekhne keliye milega.

He took a break from manhandling imlie only for a short time like after knowing she is Adhi’s wife up to divorce episode only

After divorce he never left imlie alone. , for whatever reason…

I feel like he insisted her to cover wedding in order to make her not forget the visuals. .. that Adhi is someone else.

She getting fb of second Adhini wedding.

He using Adhi is now kisi aur ka pathi…

He is trying to close doors to Adhi…

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Adi ka SS will remain itna hi cuz they have to drag the whole week out with whatever footage they've shot of GM I guess.....makes it more likely then that he's finished his shoot and uske last batch of scenes space out karke dikhaayenge to get through the week.

Sounds like Adi just wants to linger around PD and ghar jaane ka mann nahin kar raha use.....lol can't blame him. Chalo yahin samaadhi le lega humara original Adi symbolically then. Iske baad le aao sasta version and chale jaao waapis Delhi for the usual cheap drama.....lol

like him I wish we all could just live in the PD scenes.. nahi dekhna versatility and layered.. layered ka iv was a joke.. u know how hard it is to show emotions without showing emotions.. Arree bhai.. u have failed or passed I dunno cos u are really showing no emotions and it is coming out as no emotions! Kya Bakwas iv they give.. this too someone told me cos I zoned out.

hai someone give Didi 1.0 and 2.0 oscars for such difficult performances

Rollingdeep thumbnail

I heard st had posted an arylie ig story and then removed it.. now it has a pic of her and her cat.. arylie ki itni bezzati .. heroine preferred a pic of her and her cat😂😂😂😂

Special thanks to all those who sat through patiently and shared the updates 🙏🏻

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail

I never thought this day also come where I enjoyed little bit of Sautan fight than rest of the episode.

I mainly go back& forth for seeing precap scene … that I didn’t get . As Sandy said that may get 2mrw