Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Why is AC invited to R house kis rishte se ye wahan aayi hai and Aru ji cares so much for Imli to why callwd AC to insult her just to play rinse repeat hero eh?

And without the og triangle this show is just abt song dance now

Edited by -RD- - 2 years ago
1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Why is AC invited to R house kis rishte se ye wahan aayi hai and Aru ji cares so much for Imli to why callwd AC to insult her just to play rinse repeat hero eh?

Arre agar aru invite na Katya toh hero banane ka mauka kaise milta wihi same rinse repeat bekaar

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

Arre agar aru invite na Katya toh hero banane ka mauka kaise milta wihi same rinse repeat bekaar

story looks more exhausted now than when Mr said it was exhausted 🤣

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RD-

Meim aur meri bety BT ka client hai rishte se aaya hoga😆😆😆😆😆

1141599 thumbnail

Antakshri Mubarak along with bakri dragging. Sorry i think i will tale a skip today the skim is too much for me haqa aane ki jagah nahi hai in this dragging imlie here and there like a cow and constantly abusing her physically but sure I've ko koi kabhi chutha nahi hai

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

Antakshri Mubarak along with bakri dragging. Sorry i think i will tale a skip today the skim is too much for me haqa aane ki jagah nahi hai in this dragging imlie here and there like a cow and constantly abusing her physically but sure I've ko koi kabhi chutha nahi hai

Skip skip skip today - they didn’t even show the precap scene - guess that’s tomorrow?
And yes imlie can sing now just like Rupi Di in lata’s voice ..

I am sorry - I am not saying this because I am a fan of the original Imilie and Adilie but imlie 2.0 with udhaarwala will not last long with just slo mo and grabbing shoulders here and there - there are thousands of shows which does that and ppl will be happy to switch and not feel bad about missing Imilie.
They are clearly dragging what happens with Adi so they can survive this week ..

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj imlu ko bash karegi for tujhse naaraz nahi zindgi ki vachase.😆 Par aruji hero hai zabardasti kar sakta hai without permission jaha chahe choo sakta hai. Koi problem nahi. Par imlu ki mind meim bhi adi nahi aa sakat👏👏

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika97

Meim aur meri bety BT ka client hai rishte se aaya hoga😆😆😆😆😆

Same dialogue by AC

Aaj kal Kya Kiske man me chal raha he woh sab dialogue & scenes mil raha he

You said the right thing

Pinjara mei dalne ka waqt aa raha he

Mr. Tripathi ke peeche Bhagne ki Alava kuch bhi kar sakthi ho

Invite for sing a song to stop her from getting information about Adhi.

Adhithya’s SS was again reduced 🥺

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Skip skip skip today - they didn’t even show the precap scene - guess that’s tomorrow?

I am sorry - I am not saying this because I am a fan of the original Imilie and Adilie but imlie 2.0 with udhaarwala will not last long with just slo mo and grabbing shoulders here and there - there are thousands of shows which does that and ppl will be happy to switch and not feel bad about missing Imilie.
They are clearly dragging what happens with Adi so they can survive this week ..

Sandy.... cos I have a running bet with a friend.. would you mind telling me what song she sang?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

LMAO I'm finding it too hilarious that they are repeating this "Tujhse Naraaz nahin zindagi" singing in the show.....Rupi sang it last time when she was moping over her past vis a vis Pranav😆.....so are they trying to say ki Adi is Imlie ka Pranav now? 🤔.....errr you already got "closure" like 5 times in the last month, Imlie....divorce bhi sign ho chuka hai tumhara toh which Rupi ka nahin hua tha when she was wailing this song away😆.....toh why you copying Rupi di too?😆

As for Arylie....lol arey Sandy, don't underestimate the power of script flips.....waise bhi this is an established show now so apparently TRP aunties ko koi farak nahin padega kaun Imlie ko kahaan drag karta hai, kaise grab karta hai....lol apparently it's all part of the routine now.

And yeah sabko pata hai main mystery Adi ki hi rahegi this week vis a vis the trouble in PD.....toh usmein se hi drag karke makers will try to milk the angle until they have new guy ready.