Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pearl21

Mujhe lag Raha ha chit par name hoga as a partner dance kerna hoga aur yeh arpita ka kaam lagta ha khud k liay Sundar hogašŸ˜† wase what about dd behth kar jale g kaash Adityaaa aap bhi yahan hotay lolšŸ¤£

Zoom one photo

Sunpita is jodi

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

i was just jokingšŸ˜† no need.
1141599 thumbnail

This is not imlie.šŸ¤£ this is GM ka intro scene from anjaan where he sees the supernatural power that only he and the few of his mates can see but he doesn't k ow yet why and it is a super power he has .that he can see supernatural šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this thing is called vanraj and he thinks he is a human but actually it is not..

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

What the hell is happening in the show?šŸ˜²

I thought Adi was going to be kidnapped & in dangeršŸ˜³

Yeh Adi se darke koi kyun kood gaya.

Hahah caz it is not real person..it is the thing that makes him do things and only he can see it and wants to arrest it thinking it is an actual criminal behind all these weird chain li k of events.. don't want to spoil it but it is the power that wants to take him outside the world in the other supernatural space ... from this door to the outside door of supernatural kind of concept

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

humare pyaare pyaare jhallesā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri97

I know no one can be compared to gash but if sai is adi .........watt ....I mean serious wali watt lagne wali hai airlines walo ki šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. It's still not official so let's see.

I Don't get why it's hype dono ek jaise losers hai..idk why are people hyping him here too again 4 line amhi bol sakta yeh kaunsa koi better actor hai hahah more rabid fandom ..will be hilarious to seee another non actor stepping in and also mega hilarious caz these Mehendi people gave bashed adi for so long so passionately in their forum..talked more about adi then their actual show for the whole year

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

humare pyaare pyaare jhallesā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Oh wait ...we haven't gotten scenes in these outfits ek saath so we may we may just have some scene of them in room happily.. they have never worn these outfits ek saath abhi tak in the previous episodes. Toh token ehsaan karenge FB wala.

Hahah these 2 though st mast latokooing with the shoulder stillšŸ§æā¤šŸ˜˜

Edited by RaitaPhailGaya1 - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Flying dusters lmaošŸ¤£

But even in these pics - Imlie is not into it- so I donā€™t really know what chemistry we are looking at šŸ˜†

Adi Imilie chemistry goes through the roof even if they are not face to face with each other and are only thinking about each other ā€¦

Yeah the video Atif posted of someone editing another dance sequence - looks like a dream sequence šŸ˜†

Letā€™s see how long they are able to sustain this by doing only dances and parties ā€¦ šŸ˜†

Most ITV shows run on that only šŸ˜†but Imlie never relied so much on parties and dances for fillersā€¦.seems to be their new normal now that they have no story left šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ā€¦..but then most others shows run these party sequences by dressing up FL in fancy costumesā€¦.but yahaan Imlie ko full makeover nahin diya filhaal. Lol guess that might be next on their to do list since typical ITV show zone mine aa hi gaye hain.

As for chemistry, lol that seems like a moot point now. Makers are happy with their propping up and those who automatically find chemistry in any typical hormonal setup. Lol baaki toh these are usually desperate tactics in the waning days of a show. Time will tell.

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

Oh wait ...we haven't gotten scenes in these outfits ek saath so we may we may just have some scene of them in room happily.. they have never worn these outfits ek saath abhi tak in the previous episodes

awwiee English lessons encore?ā¤ļø

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

Oh wait ...we haven't gotten scenes in these outfits ek saath so we may we may just have some scene of them in room happily.. they have never worn these outfits ek saath abhi tak in the previous episodes. Toh token ehsaan karenge FB wala.

Hahah these 2 though st mast latokooing with the shoulder stillšŸ§æā¤šŸ˜˜

Text book is English

May be some flashback scene .