Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Actually news channel launch party or new year party going on ??

Arpita said like channel launch

Didi like new year

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gash koi miracle karde.

We just need this dose of AKT daily who is only likeable character now.

Imlie ko jake girne dho Asr pe.

Don't mind single AkT

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Imlie is changing into salt

Kahani was the one who always used to dance 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Yeah the last bio bubble was didi ‘s suicide, AC torture on imlie and Imlie’s non stop didi jaap - good luck arylie fans 😆😆

you are right - a character like Adi is just too normal, organic and flawed for ITV…

So looks like Adi missing might end up being the breaking news for BT 🤪- still feel weird with Adi being kidnapped and a party happening all at the same time ..

Sandy, the funniest delusion is reading so called ex-Adilie fans claiming that we never accepted Adi ke flaws and we are covering up for it by calling this "character butchering"😆.....imagine....they are drawing some kind of lame parallel to Malini fangirls claiming she was butchered😕.

Umm firstly, Adi ke character traits had him being blunt or callous sometimes but he was never a totally brainless khambaa to the extent he was deliberately reduced to in the last 2-3 months especially and he would never succumb to believing the kind of things they made him believe about Imlie just for the sake of this cheap drama....he's been jealous in the past but it was never taken into nasty territory like this - this is clear cut Gul levels of cheapness inserted into the show now and the demarcation was clearly visible between GM trying to soften the crap they were making him mouth which did not align at all with the Adi of the last year....we appreciated the attempt at adding nuance by the actor - we never justified the wrong things the character said.....and by the way it is butchering only when one character isn't even given more than one line to state his POV while Rapist Devi is given 10 minute monologues to cry victim since 6 months. 🤔

Anyways these are all just desperate tactics from people who can't accept that people still connected to Adi despite all his flaws cuz of GM's tremendous portrayal of all his layers - always keeping that baseline of respect and decency even in the face of them making his character mouth things totally antithetical to who he was.

Malini ki cheap thinking ke breadcrumbs were dropped all along in the story and that is why it was never "butchering" but her true self coming through....she didn't get "instigated" into becoming a hateful psycho - it was always inside her. While Adi was a man constantly assaulted with 7 years of emotional abuse by a manipulative woman, who found one shining light of MUTUAL love in his life (unlike Malini's one sided obsession) and that was taken away from him - that is why he was lost in a haze.

Amazing to still read people's desperation to draw false equivalencies. 🥱

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arylie waalon ke rangeen sapne ki bio-bubble hoga phir se and unko one on one Arylie scenes se bhare epis milenge🤣

Bio-bubble pichhli baar bhi hua tha.....and usmein Didi ka shaandaar suicide stunt dikhaya gaya tha🤔.....ROFL but yes please carry on the delusions that you will get epis filled with Arylie "intimacy" now😆

Best is reading so called ex-Adilie fans retroactively still hating Adi for being so tuned out about Malini ke KC related lies but us pointing out Imlie's contribution to the current mess by stopping Adi from telling the truth for so long and continuing to prop up Didi at the cost of Adi.....lol woh sab galat hai.

End of the day only one mentality is supreme - painting all women as abla bechaari victims with no sense of agency on their own.....lol Adi ke mistakes har point pe ACTIVELY point out kiye logon ne - no one covered them up as some people now seem to be claiming via revisionist history.....but Malini ko abhi bhi free pass hai - galti sirf Adi ki hai for not recognizing her heinous true face....lol waah yeh achhe naye rules develop kiye hain sirf Adi ke liye.

Reality is ki easy predictable cliches like ASR hi log deserve karte hain.....Adi jaisa actually layered and flawed character anyways is not meant for aam ITV junta just counting down to the next hormonal scene😆

Omg how can we forget didi ka grand slo mo suicide track. Acha to arulie fans ko lag raha hai ki bhot sare scenes milengay in bio bubble huh? ........dekhte hai. Vaise bhi story toh aage kuch hai hi nahi. Either adi will be missing for sometime or new adi will be back with new face. Ab yeh normally naya adi dikha dengay ya adi ka koi NDE hoga where he'll need a plastic surgery ....yeh dekhna hai bas. But I don't understand one thing ....WHY pd? Kahi or bhi bhej sakte the. Why they want adi to be in pd only if they want to bring a new face?

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Imlie is changing into salt

Kahani was the one who always used to dance 😆

Isliye itni jaldi band hua tha voh. Even with all the hormonal romance. Bhakkkk.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri97

Omg how can we forget didi ka grand slo mo suicide track. Acha to arulie fans ko lag raha hai ki bhot sare scenes milengay in bio bubble huh? ........dekhte hai. Vaise bhi story toh aage kuch hai hi nahi. Either adi will be missing for sometime or new adi will be back with new face. Ab yeh normally naya adi dikha dengay ya adi ka koi NDE hoga where he'll need a plastic surgery ....yeh dekhna hai bas. But I don't understand one thing ....WHY pd? Kahi or bhi bhej sakte the. Why they want adi to be in pd only if they want to bring a new face?

For symbolism, probably😆....PD has always marked turning points in the story for Adi....they probably felt they can "reboot" his character from the same place where it all started for him since Delhi mein aajkal drama is stagnant anyways. Ab PD se naya Adi le aayenge and "new chapter" start kar lenge 🤔😆

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

thanks all for the reviews😊....yet to catch up on the last thread...late watch for me but all the patrakaar content was a nice surprise...aaj ka I pretty much zoned out everything else and shaayad extrapolated a bit but wanted to view the final bits of serious patrakaar and patrakaar duo in the best light hehe😆.....humara Adi going out like the hero he is on account of his sacchai, principles, and virtues and for a final time being serious patrakaar Aditya Kumar Tripathi❤️

so much nostalgia to PD1 waala patrakaar Adi.......yeh PD4 wala Adi is a bit blunted for obvious reasons....par baat jab serious patrakaari ki aati hai toh Adi is still wohi atal on getting to the sach........lol at everyone always having to remind Adi ki naam nahi lena hai but Adi disregarding it anyway😆....I especially liked the lines where he says ki usko na sar jhukaane ki aadat hai aur na hi sar katne ki darr aur jab iraada kar liya toh duniya badal sakti hai par uska iraada nahi badal sakta....which are big statements but which serious patrakaar has humesha held true...side note but it has in large part been down to how GM brings out the idealism and conviction in Adi with statements like these coming across as matter of fact and sincere rather than hollow........also got the Adi holding true to the ideals of investigative journalism by recognising where the abuse of power lies and prioritising whose voices need to be heard...the ones who have been terrorised to the point where for them only memories remain........also the Adi who's no doubt brilliant at serious patrakaari but brings along with it his empathy and sensitivity like in PD1 too where he switched off his camera while interviewing SK......I guess then we also saw Adi set up and press record on his camera one last time🥺........lol at Adi ka dry sense of humour never being lost with his question about naqaab ka designer🤣........in a way I guess Adi ka stance also cleared up ki SK is still krantikari at least for all the work he's done for PD which I guess is the most closure we'll get now in terms of the SK-Adi issue🤔...........end of the day patrakaar Adi will be sorely missed🥺🥺🥺...Ive personally enjoyed all of Adi ka assignment tracks though we hardly got any understandably haha😆....but glad he got to do the journalism and work he truly believes in one last time👏❤️

NM ji haan I guess humko yahi parallel bits of Adi in PD and Imlie at BT ko humare patrakaar duo ka closure maanke chalna hoga haha😆....kitne sapne sajaaye ever since the BT internship was brought up and ever since Imlie said she wanted to be a patrakaar really....and today she echoed the ideals of journalism that Adi wanted to guide her on as her mentor (yeh bas today ke liye hai pata nahi cuz still no bharosa on Imlie ke daily paltis🤔😆).........well dukh ki baat yeh hai ki Adi's last impression was her being a pg 3 reporter focused on manoranjan and nuksaan-faayda and didn't see yeh wali Imlie...and as much as a lot of other things broke him in the past 2 months the fact that Imlie so easily let go of true journalistic ideals that he's formed his life around also broke him just as much....sigh anyway trying not to dwell on that too much for my need to be content with the virtual patrakaar duo we finally got jo itne mahine dekhne ko taras rahe the..........thoda bahut pushback mila on Mr Rathod's take on interesting journalism...lol what even does that mean...but Imlie speaking Adi ki bhasha for a change and sach ki bhasha that yeh waqt manoranjan ke liye nahi kora sach ke liye hai..........and her understanding about thw need to amplify the dard and voices of those innocent log just as Adi's iraada was.......thoda bahut Mr. Rathod's paise ki bhook pe bhi taunt maara by calling him a currency printing press😆..........patrakaar duo ka feel mujhe woh live feed mein bhi aaya where Adi-Imlie where on the same wavelength in the line of questioning...again I might be extarpolating too much but it did have sort of a sense of them interviewing him together with the bits of Imlie asking about azaadi kaun se and the aatanki responding on cue.....or when a frustrated Imlie was saying ki woh dikhaayegi ki aatanki aur krantikari mein kya farak hai and on cue Adi asking his question by stating the farak ki krantikari gaaon ki tarakki dekhta hai aur yeh aatanki sirf apni........anyway saare patrakaar duo feels nichod liye😆...really pata nahi what made makers so generous nahi toh woh ghatiya actress ka inteview would have been the last patrakaar duo bit lol😆

also a final Adi-Amma scene.......first scene im gonna zone out but to Amma's credit she was one of the last ones to maaro palti and was only working on what Imlie told her...also I guess gudiya hasnt told Amma yet that Adi didnt send the divorce papers🤔...I thought at least bolegi just to inform ki phir se M didi se hasr gayi lol😆......the second scene seemed better in a way although I cant read Amma properly but watch wale bit mein thodi si pighal gayi I guess cuz waapis aane ke baad she was saying Aditya Babu came for gaaon ki bhalaayi and had a slight dil toots face when the gaaonwaalon reminded her that he's not her jamaai anymore🤔😆...an improvement im guessing from the beginning of the epi with comparisons to raavan lol...matlab kitne low standards rakhne hai aajkal🤔😆..........but I did actually like the watch bit...rofl at Amma being like hum tumhare kuch nahi hai and Im only Imliya ki Amma...but after that Adi still stopping her to talk by calling her 'Amma'😆...ugh it had a 'I want to clear something ya kuch dil ki baat bataana hai' wali vibe but alas we'll never know what Adi wanted to say😔....it did hit Amma about the importance of the watch cuz woh Imlie se judaa tha...and Adi too calling it anmol cuz again that was the last bit that connected him to Imlie which I didnt think of until now but I guess he needed just anything remotely connected to her and that watch does have a long history with these two🥺....and it indeed was heartbreaking when he said he humara diya hua sab kuch Imlie ne lauta diya cuz he wasnt just talking about things was he...pyaar bhi lauta diya sigh...🥺🥺🥺

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

For symbolism, probably😆....PD has always marked turning points in the story for Adi....they probably felt they can "reboot" his character from the same place where it all started for him since Delhi mein aajkal drama is stagnant anyways. Ab PD se naya Adi le aayenge and "new chapter" start kar lenge 🤔😆

Can it have same face please. 😒 We can wait for GM. White neg or grey kuch bhi chalega. 😆
1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Can it have same face please. 😒 We can wait for GM. White neg or grey kuch bhi chalega. 😆

We all would want that but that is a done deal now the faster we accept it the better it is