Frequent Posters

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

Excuse me friends but plz keep people stuck in muree pakistan in your prayers.. just have had the whole day of depression thinking about the horrible tragedy how helpless one must have felt stuck in a car locked all around with their kids being on a picnic but seeing everyone die slowly but not veing able to do anything.. caz well what can you do when you have itna itna itna snowfall a d noway to exit where only 30 k cars can be at one time 130 k came 😳 and a your sos calls went unnoticed..literally we have phonecalls of these families from moments ago asking for help one last time all over media but nobody actually being able to do kuch bhi and then 8 members of one family some other of one family just dying waiting for death.. sorry for the gloomy Real life talk but I cannot shake it off . Esp because they had little kids just seeing your kids dying knowing you are next but can't do anything except waiting for death being stuck for 20hrs plus *sigh*

Once again sorry vut I just saw something very graphic regarding those people and it has scared me so much that I cannot sleep

Thanks for informing Raita ji. Just read the BBC news article. Its really a tragedy guys. People eagerly went to Murree because it was snowing there to watch snowfall & now due to the heavy snowfall 1000s are stranded.

I hope & pray that help is able to reach those in need at the earliest & all the people in the region are able to stay strong until help arrives. May God be with them.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Lodestar thumbnail

What the hell is happening in the show?😲

I thought Adi was going to be kidnapped & in danger😳

Yeh Adi se darke koi kyun kood gaya.

Pearl21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

That is shrikant or anjaan🤣

wase Kea he ho aik dum asa promo aa har trp upar jae ga pakka😆

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri97

Uhhhh. .....guys ???? I thought you were kidding but i think he's actually dancing with a mannequin ........wait .....WHY ??????? If it's actually a dummy toh bhot hi creepy / gross hone wala hai yeh dance sequence.

Ri actual sawaal yeh bhi hai ki will the alternative be any less creepy/ gross?😵😆

Lodestar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

That is shrikant or anjaan🤣

Wahi main sochu yeh Atif ne Adi-centric promo kaise de diya without his fav Rapist Didi🤣.

Pearl21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri97

It's a fake video.

i know yar 😆asa real mein aa jae koe promo hae
Edited by Pearl21 - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Wahi main sochu yeh Atif ne Adi-centric promo kaise de diya without his fav Rapist Didi🤣.

Next promo will be aired when Adi does next kand.