Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Tell me one thing does Trp audience really know Atif is posting the pics 😎 and dances 😆 He is the director 😆 I mean he has 18k followers ST has 2lakh and Gash has 2 lakh FK has 1lakh . does this much people only lives in India 🤣 & in twitter STs 1000 FKs 700 and Gs 3000 it is kind of trying to get even at GMs fans for yest trend

There are 100 M ppl in india

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

INDEED and it hits you right in the gut when you see the little clippings the little kids enjoying at first ke this is just awesome we never wanna go home and then it just becoming such a cruel reality hours later sigh..something that started as fun being so so so cruel and horrifying caz who knows who went first .. they were little kids .. not being able to even ask for kuch bui help just those terrifying moments waiting for Death knowing it is inevitable oh God

Sorry for the scary talks..but i am unable to shake it off and it is all over the news

will keep them in prayers ❤️
Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

For me also, like a dummy.

Background wood like structure seen

So not sure a dance or anything else

kya udhar wala itna pagla gya ha pyar mein k aik dummy ke sath dancing us k face par imlie ke pic laga de Hoge shiddat wala love apnay room ke wall par imlie ke pics blood se imlie ka naam 🤣

Woh Kea ha na logon ko yeh sab pasand ha aur log asa scenes dekhna pasand Kertay hain 🤣

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Tell me one thing does Trp audience really know Atif is posting the pics 😎 and dances 😆 He is the director 😆 I mean he has 18k followers ST has 2lakh and Gash has 2 lakh FK has 1lakh . does this much people only lives in India 🤣 & in twitter STs 1000 FKs 700 and Gs 3000 it is kind of trying to get even at GMs fans for yest trend

There are 100 M ppl in india

Most people in SM are not trp audience

And how many of us view show in TV.

I don’t watch . Only hotstar.

One thing Atif said in interview is

My biggest takeaway is that in ITV, the story is the real hero. If your audience connects to it, they will love and appreciate it. If they don't like the story then no amount of gimmick will work in terms of execution, look, feel and even big actors.”

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl21

kya udhar wala itna pagla gya ha pyar mein k aik dummy ke sath dancing us k face par imlie ke pic laga de Hoge shiddat wala love apnay room ke wall par imlie ke pics blood se imlie ka naam 🤣

Woh Kea ha na logon ko yeh sab pasand ha aur log asa scenes dekhna pasand Kertay hain 🤣

It’s just a matter of curiosity may be

How come imlie to break that pinjara & all

Adhi is in didi’s pinjara for a decade … imlie just started.. let’s see how that unfolds

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Uhhhh. .....guys ???? I thought you were kidding but i think he's actually dancing with a mannequin ........wait .....WHY ??????? If it's actually a dummy toh bhot hi creepy / gross hone wala hai yeh dance sequence.

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

INDEED and it hits you right in the gut when you see the little clippings the little kids enjoying at first ke this is just awesome we never wanna go home and then it just becoming such a cruel reality hours later sigh..something that started as fun being so so so cruel and horrifying caz who knows who went first .. they were little kids .. not being able to even ask for kuch bui help just those terrifying moments waiting for Death knowing it is inevitable oh God

Sorry for the scary talks..but i am unable to shake it off and it is all over the news

this is horrible😢...hoping and praying for a speedy and successful evacuation and keeping them all in our prayers🙏

Lodestar thumbnail

Finally watched the epis.

At last the cvs allowed Adi to do the one thing that he excels at- serious journalism😆.

It was so good to see Adi in his element- competently covering all aspects of the aatank story.

He smartly interviewed the victims of the aatank guy not only so that their voices could be heard but also to lure aatank to give interview & present is his own side.

And it was really good to see PD after ages. Though the blame game is strong in PD which is natural😆. They have problem with sheharis since day 1 & they can never let go of any opportunity to blame them.

Amma-gudiya same same in flip flopping in one single epi🤣.

One moment Amma is like you are raavan to Adi & next moment she is bringing food for him😂. I don't remember Imlie instructing her to do any khaatirdaari😆.

The watch moment was indeed a nice & now sad call back to the watch shared between Adi-Imlie. Just a brief mention but its importance understood by Amma & the viewers who actually watched the show😆.

Imlie is doing her best on the office front to see that Adi's work gets to see the light of the day. ABP has zero ethics man- wants to see Adi die for some perceived crime but doesn't even have the guts to confront Adi about it. I mean itna hi badla lena hai Adi se toh at least make him aware ki bhai main badla le raha hu for so & so reason. Phattu kahi ka🤢.

Anyways Imlie is all fired up about the story because not only is the story about PD but also because Adi is risking his life for the interview. She is in constant contact with Amma to get updates about Adi. ***I think she will go to PD once news about Adi being in trouble comes out- yeh toh tez bhaagnewali hai😆.

***Disclaimer: This deduction is based on what was shown in the current epi. Kal ke epi main kaunsi Imlie milegi kya pata. So T & C apply.😆

Rapist Didi is doing her random chindigiri on the side as always worried more about is Adi with Imlie rather than his safety🤪. No surprises there😛.

Lol moments:

1. ABP saving Imlie from the greatest aatank in the office👿- Duster🤣. What the hell was that slo-mo catch & then ghooroing Imlie- weirdo🤪.

2. Adi asking Aatank aap kiska mask pehente hai trolling ABP's silly fluff news policy hard😎.

3. The victim interviews- the actors were doing some versatile & layered acting like our 2 Didis😆.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Finally watched the epis.

At last the cvs allowed Adi to do the one thing that he excels at- serious journalism😆.

It was so good to see Adi in his element- competently covering all aspects of the aatank story.

He smartly interviewed the victims of the aatank guy not only so that their voices could be heard but also to lure aatank to give interview & present is his own side.

And it was really good to see PD after ages. Though the blame game is strong in PD which is natural😆. They have problem with sheharis since day 1 & they can never let go of any opportunity to blame them.

Amma-gudiya same same in flip flopping in one single epi🤣.

One moment Amma is like you are raavan to Adi & next moment she is bringing food for him😂. I don't remember Imlie instructing her to do any khaatirdaari😆.

The watch moment was indeed a nice & now sad call back to the watch shared between Adi-Imlie. Just a brief mention but its importance understood by Amma & the viewers who actually watched the show😆.

Imlie is doing her best on the office front to see that Adi's work gets to see the light of the day. ABP has zero ethics man- wants to see Adi die for some perceived crime but doesn't even have the guts to confront Adi about it. I mean itna hi badla lena hai Adi se toh at least make him aware ki bhai main badla le raha hu for so & so reason. Phattu kahi ka🤢.

Anyways Imlie is all fired up about the story because not only is the story about PD but also because Adi is risking his life for the interview. She is in constant contact with Amma to get updates about Adi. ***I think she will go to PD once news about Adi being in trouble comes out- yeh toh tez bhaagnewali hai😆.

***Disclaimer: This deduction is based on what was shown in the current epi. Kal ke epi main kaunsi Imlie milegi kya pata. So T & C apply.😆

Rapist Didi is doing her random chindigiri on the side as always worried more about is Adi with Imlie rather than his safety🤪. No surprises there😛.

Lol moments:

1. ABP saving Imlie from the greatest aatank in the office👿- Duster🤣. What the hell was that slo-mo catch & then ghooroing Imlie- weirdo🤪.

2. Adi asking Aatank aap kiska mask pehente hai trolling ABP's silly fluff news policy hard😎.

3. The victim interviews- the actors were doing some versatile & layered acting like our 2 Didis😆.

Loved his dialogues .....HAMARE BOSS KO INHI SAB BAATON MAIN INTEREST HAI 🤣🤣. Kya mast troll kiya phattu ko.

And your 3rd point 🤣🤣🤣.