Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Acha according to New article new entry k BIL ke death ka imlie ko pata Chalay ga support kare g dekhtay hain ub ex husband k sath khare hote ha ya new motivator k sath 😆

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

I am feeling exhausted just thinking about how how they are going to go ahead now - because without Adilie , nothing progresses 🤷‍♀️ The only way psycho will leave Adi is by accepting defeat in a sense and if that happens, I hope it is after she is caught with all the crimes she did- then she can accept her defeat and go -

And I won’t be surprised if we get another round of shaadi drama with udhaarwala and imlie but this time around maybe shaadi will not happen .. I don’t even know what I am saying..

Adi’s downfall has reached to an extent, that I am breaking my head figuring out how they will bring Adilie back😔

I know everyone will think I'm crazy bit I feel the way they rebooted this adini wedding .....maybe they are playing some kind of a lame reverse thing? I mean maybe they'll show that divorce papers were fake or something so imli is still the legal wife? I know it's not the solution of the current problems between adilie but makers clearly love the concept of bigamy. Adini divorce bhi itna late dikhaya tha.....and after the adini wedding 🤣. So maybe they actually reversed the whole thing? .....kyuki dd toh divorce degi nahi ab kisi kimat pe ...so maybe they'll show that her marriage is actually invalid /illegal?

Pearl21 thumbnail

T house mein

Dd:adityaaa main samjh sukte hoon apke condition ma apko force nahi kerun g main apka intezar Karun g 😆

R house mein

Boss babu g:hum samajh sakat hain apka dukh kise apnay ko khona ka howat ha 🤣hum apka sath dain ga 😆

Yeh chalna wala ha 😆

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL if only we were so lucky ki yeh dono thodi der dhang se ignore bhi kar lein ek dusre ko....but utna bhi reprieve nahin milta.....they have to keep taking turns poking at each other.🤔. I think Adi may have been able to stay in his silent zombie mode for a bit if Imlie hadn't shown up to cover this shaadi.....that riled him up enough daily with her in front of him doing some variation of Jaaniyaa moments and her own cringe tamaashe. Warna divorce papers signing ke baad dono ne in a sense "closure" ka attempt kiya tha by walking away thoda bahut.

It all descended into another low of ugliness during these shaadi functions.....and then even this actual shaadi mein Adi toh I guess kuch nahin bolta once it was done but then Imlie decided to do her entire tamasha with tightening the gathbandhan, doing that cringe Jeeja-Saali bakwaas and demanding hisaab of her one year of loving him😕.....tabhi nikle Adi ke muh se bhi taunts aur even though he sounded quite exhausted by that point too ki ab kya bachaa hai bolne ko......but seriously in dono ki energy nahin khatam hoti to keep doing bakwaas at each other🤪. Dono mein se koi fully chup nahin baith sakta.....they take turns doing bakwaas and then baith ke rona.....but sirf Imlie ka hi rona nazar aata hai logon ko cuz she gets "Rait Zara Si" soundtrack and sehlaaoing of bina shareer/aatma wala "pyar"😆.

I'm imagining Editor saab ki convo with Adi in the office post this shaadi😆....one more round of "do kashti mein savaar the, isliye doob gaye"😆.....by the way this entire shaadi was a public tamasha where everyone was witness to the whole convoluted history yet again and Adilie still doing pyar ka hisaab-kitaab with each other sabke saamne.....lol that is the man that M thinks people will praise for her acquiring as a husband😆....is sab ke baad bhi they will "normalize" this shaadi? lol who am I kidding - ofcourse they will.....all shaadis were easily normalized in this story except for Adilie's....lol

Haan ji wohi bache hain abhi..woh bhi aa jaayein apni bakwaaas karne. Again it is rather hilarious ke jo shaadi for so long was a top secret but ab is like national news and they do not care a yore sabko pata hai miss malini ne dusri baar shaadi ki same bande se wow .. if it was only that easy.

P.s I laughed so hard in sp ka special epi imlie ji telling shiva ke romance toh woh kiye nahi bas action ki hai apne babusahib ke saath amd showing us the last good NDE jugnu bhaiya wala so she doesn't know about romance but action hi oata hai usko🤣

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Kismat Uncle and Sita Maiyya are on indefinite hibernation.....no signs of them returning any time soon😆

I'm just laughing at how many dialogues they totally rendered hollow in their need to prop up Malini.....

all the confidence with which Imlie once said ki hum khud kismat se nahin jeet paaye toh aap bhi haarenge hi.....lol....no, makers want to show us ki Psycho Rapist > Kismat.....apparently yeh "mehnat" thi Psycho ki that she beat kismat itself......and then the Imlie who once claimed, "Apni sabse keemti cheez dakaiton ke paas chhod ke nahin jaate".....lol she herself left beyond her keemti cheez with dacoits and is now blaming that keemti cheez for getting stolen by dacoits🤪😆

Faith, Kismat, Decency.....everything was defeated by one Psycho aurat....lol waah. And abhi bhi since she is so shameless and delusional, I doubt she will ever realize her hollow victory any time soon.....bas wohi faltu bechaargi naataks karegi and pretty sure some new planning to rape Adi soon in the name of "patni wala haq" again. Since everything else is being repeated, one more round of drugging to "seduce" him I guess. Pregnancy jaisi chhoti cheez can't hold back is level ki "mehenti" aurat na🤔

Haan ji humne toh bohat pehle hi keh dia tha yeh sab didi ka darbaar hai.. time to post it once again

Again the woman says so casually she raped her bhagwaan kya hi kahein phir.. and the more halla people will macaho tha more bechari they will make her.. har cheez poora base khatam kae dia..rishte vishwaas pe chalte hain ka kya kachra kia hai.. man 😞

Edited by RaitaPhailGaya1 - 2 years ago
1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

I just can't tolerate this Imlie 2.0. I thought nothing but Rapist Didi would put me off the show but makers ne mujhe as usual wrong prove kar diya. Imlie 2.0 has broken my patience ka limit😆.

I get second hand embarrassment just by reading her actions & dialogues in the updates 🤦. Earlier I could watch the epi by FF ing Rapist Didi & Loservedis. But ab toh himmat bhi nahi hoti epi dekhne ki😆.

Adi's ignorance of Didi's kaands we accepted as plot armour for Rapist Didi but yeh new independent Imlie 2.0 mujhse jheli nahi jaati. I used to feel for Imlie so much & was so proud of her way of navigating through complicated situations. Her simplistic approach to life & relations was just beautiful. And ab wahi Imlie has converted into a selfish & blame game playing, ultimatum giving , entitled brat like Rapist Didi 2.0.

Neither Adi nor the audience can connect to this Imlie 2.0 & hence the show has totally derailed for us. Ab aage yeh Imlie 2.0 aur kya nazare dikhayegi kya pata. We cannot even take it for granted that she wouldn't marry Udhaarwala because of her one pati principle. Iss Imlie 2.0 ki toh na apni koi pehchan hai na koi originality na soch. She has become a rattu tota of Udhaarwala.

Adi-Imlie ka aage kya hoga yeh toh makers hi jaane. Agar kuch dhang ka mil jaaye toh miracle hi hoga (insert Nana Patekar's miracle miracle gif)😆.

Word about the public tamasha. Sab kuch tamasha hi ban gaya now with BT even covering the tamasha😆. The entire Ts, Loservedis & Imlie are nothing but a joke😆. Normalisation of marriagea is no big deal when they have normalised Rapist Didi actually raping Adi. Yeh toh uske saamne kuch nahi🤔.

Technically one pati rule hi higa na ab divorced hai. Yeh alag hai ke pehle she said she would devote her life to ek baar maang bharne wala but jab khid hi miss dia wohi sindoor jisko leke ek saal we heard haq ki baatein and all the tamashe ke kyon laga lia toh kya hi bolein..wohi imlie who struggled so much to get that sindoor ne khud hi itna easily Mita dein kya kahein..

BT toh sach main kuch alag level hi joke hai ab. Kahanyehi BT times ek time pe classy hota tha ..and cover bhi ghanta kar rahe hain it is bas for imlie to do her boss wale tadi and act as a brat . Kahan she was trying to write for actual issues even though it was muddled up the whole bechari aurat ka haq wale articles but atleast that wass still better rhan this ajeeb sa news channel wala coverage and now am confsed is BT a newspaper ke Channel suddenly a paper has become a news channel to so yeh videos wali coverage

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl21

Acha according to New article new entry k BIL ke death ka imlie ko pata Chalay ga support kare g dekhtay hain ub ex husband k sath khare hote ha ya new motivator k sath 😆

Some.bullshit article yeh serial gossip toh bakwaas hi likhta hai.. koi wk article sach nahi hota and anyway ho bhi gaya toh kya kar lo yeh bhi bhai..what difference does it make..waise bhi adi hi sabse bura hai

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl21

Main bata deti hu aapko. Pehle Devi ji tilmilati hui creep ke pass jayegi jawab mangne. Now because that creep is dd 2.0 isliye voh isko aaram se brainwash kar dega saying mere pass time nahi hai faltu bakwaas ka. Maine tumhare liye itna kuch kiya or tum mujhpar hi ilzam laga rahi ho .....voh bhi uss kamzor / kaayar aadmi ke liye? .....OR phir ye madam bhiggi billi ban jayegi. Sherni toh yeh sirf NDE ke time hoti hai......so kuch khaas karegi iski umeed nahi hai.

Pearl21 thumbnail

Wase Sab bol rahain ha aditya villain ha lekin kabhi ghaur r se Dekho to uske ird gird log hamesha se villain thay phele aur ub bhi difference yeh ha k phele imlie sath the ub nahi

Sab us se revenge le Rahay hain ya lain ga

New entry BIL ko lekar

Imli 2.0 apnay dukh ko lekar

Malini apnay dhoke ko le kar

Family imlie ke sath asa kerne ko lekar 😆phele Malini ke sath thay😆

Edited by Pearl21 - 2 years ago
Pearl21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

Some.bullshit article yeh serial gossip toh bakwaas hi likhta hai.. koi wk article sach nahi hota and anyway ho bhi gaya toh kya kar lo yeh bhi bhai..what difference does it make..waise bhi adi hi sabse bura hai

yar Mujhe ziada to nahi pata lekin proof deletion walay article par hum ne inka mazak uraia tha lekin woh thek nikla tha even aditya ke wedding Malini se ho jae g wala article bhi sahe tha baqe dekhtay hain 🤓