Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pearl21

Ub shaid adini wedding ke baad soye hue kismat phir jaag jae phir aditya imlie mil jaen

Then what to do with SMB & all dukh bhari intense love story🤣

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wase kismat ka bhi khoob drama laga rakha tha inke kismat ha inho ne milna he ha yeh dialogue boltay Rahay pura saal😆ub kismat kidhar gye bahi oh ub so gye ha 😆matlab jab dil kare kismat ko jaga do jab dil kare sula do😆aik saal kismat ke batain kerne ke baad ub yeh batana chah Rahay hain makers ke becharon ne kafi kosish ke lekin mu clear kerne ka chance na mil Sake photobooth mein lock huay aditya wait kerta raha imlie ka 😆

Seedha Bata detay makers ke new kaapil Banana ha woh slow MO k sath imlie ko jorna ha aur adini ke wedding karani ha bahi 3no ships khush 😆

DD ko lagta tha ki imli ne uske peeth piche uska pati chin liya ....isliye woh pagal ho gayi or usne sab kuch zabardasti vapis le bhi liya. Ab to imli ne khud bola hai ki koi rishta nahi or adi ne bhi apni taraf se sab kuch khatam kar diya. DD ne kismat ko challenge kiya hai .....ab dekhte hai isko kismat ka thappad milega ya nahi. Now that they have shown that malini was always able to get everything she wanted in her life let's see if they'll show that now she herself had invited her destruction by marrying adi. DD ko jeet hasil karva hi di ab dekhna hai uss jeet ka kya karegi psycho.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Yes it is indeed a dangerous question to ask😆

The makers prove us wrong everytime when we think things can't get worse than this😂.

I mean we thought Hyderabad was worst but they keep on managing to top themselves in increasing the cringe & toxicity everytime🤣.

💯% agreed that Adi needs to take a break from self destruction. Already Rapist Didi se shaadi karke life kharab kar diya. Ab bas kar jaye & apne zombie mode main chale jaye🙏.

Let's hope he ignores Imlie 2.0 completely. Waise bhi Imlie 2.0 doesn't open her mouth in front of him to do anything except blame him for all the sufferings in her life😵. Adi usko ignore kare itna bhi usse bardasht nahi hona.

PS: couldn't tag Naadan, GT & Ri97

LOL if only we were so lucky ki yeh dono thodi der dhang se ignore bhi kar lein ek dusre ko....but utna bhi reprieve nahin milta.....they have to keep taking turns poking at each other.🤔. I think Adi may have been able to stay in his silent zombie mode for a bit if Imlie hadn't shown up to cover this shaadi.....that riled him up enough daily with her in front of him doing some variation of Jaaniyaa moments and her own cringe tamaashe. Warna divorce papers signing ke baad dono ne in a sense "closure" ka attempt kiya tha by walking away thoda bahut.

It all descended into another low of ugliness during these shaadi functions.....and then even this actual shaadi mein Adi toh I guess kuch nahin bolta once it was done but then Imlie decided to do her entire tamasha with tightening the gathbandhan, doing that cringe Jeeja-Saali bakwaas and demanding hisaab of her one year of loving him😕.....tabhi nikle Adi ke muh se bhi taunts aur even though he sounded quite exhausted by that point too ki ab kya bachaa hai bolne ko......but seriously in dono ki energy nahin khatam hoti to keep doing bakwaas at each other🤪. Dono mein se koi fully chup nahin baith sakta.....they take turns doing bakwaas and then baith ke rona.....but sirf Imlie ka hi rona nazar aata hai logon ko cuz she gets "Rait Zara Si" soundtrack and sehlaaoing of bina shareer/aatma wala "pyar"😆.

I'm imagining Editor saab ki convo with Adi in the office post this shaadi😆....one more round of "do kashti mein savaar the, isliye doob gaye"😆.....by the way this entire shaadi was a public tamasha where everyone was witness to the whole convoluted history yet again and Adilie still doing pyar ka hisaab-kitaab with each other sabke saamne.....lol that is the man that M thinks people will praise for her acquiring as a husband😆....is sab ke baad bhi they will "normalize" this shaadi? lol who am I kidding - ofcourse they will.....all shaadis were easily normalized in this story except for Adilie's....lol

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wase kismat ka bhi khoob drama laga rakha tha inke kismat ha inho ne milna he ha yeh dialogue boltay Rahay pura saal😆ub kismat kidhar gye bahi oh ub so gye ha 😆matlab jab dil kare kismat ko jaga do jab dil kare sula do😆aik saal kismat ke batain kerne ke baad ub yeh batana chah Rahay hain makers ke becharon ne kafi kosish ke lekin mu clear kerne ka chance na mil Sake photobooth mein lock huay aditya wait kerta raha imlie ka 😆

Seedha Bata detay makers ke new kaapil Banana ha woh slow MO k sath imlie ko jorna ha aur adini ke wedding karani ha bahi 3no ships khush 😆

Main buss yeh soch rahi hoom yaar. Agar unhe new kapple banana dha toh voh adi ka death bhi toh dikha sakti dhi. Toh ye lok voh kyun nahi kiya Adi ka death hogaya toh imlu ko aram se move on kara sakti dhi na. Aakhir yeh makers ki dimag meim kya chal rahi hai soch soch ke mera sarr gum raha hai😆Itni aasan thareekha dhi na new kapple banane ka toh voh yeh sab kyun kiya🤣🤣

new dangerous mission meim BS ko goli toh nahi marenge yeh lok😨nahi dd ka pardafash adi ke samne pehle laana toh hoga☺

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri97

DD ko lagta tha ki imli ne uske peeth piche uska pati chin liya ....isliye woh pagal ho gayi or usne sab kuch zabardasti vapis le bhi liya. Ab to imli ne khud bola hai ki koi rishta nahi or adi ne bhi apni taraf se sab kuch khatam kar diya. DD ne kismat ko challenge kiya hai .....ab dekhte hai isko kismat ka thappad milega ya nahi. Now that they have shown that malini was always able to get everything she wanted in her life let's see if they'll show that now she herself had invited her destruction by marrying adi. DD ko jeet hasil karva hi di ab dekhna hai uss jeet ka kya karegi psycho.

Kismat Uncle and Sita Maiyya are on indefinite hibernation.....no signs of them returning any time soon😆

I'm just laughing at how many dialogues they totally rendered hollow in their need to prop up Malini.....

all the confidence with which Imlie once said ki hum khud kismat se nahin jeet paaye toh aap bhi haarenge hi.....lol....no, makers want to show us ki Psycho Rapist > Kismat.....apparently yeh "mehnat" thi Psycho ki that she beat kismat itself......and then the Imlie who once claimed, "Apni sabse keemti cheez dakaiton ke paas chhod ke nahin jaate".....lol she herself left beyond her keemti cheez with dacoits and is now blaming that keemti cheez for getting stolen by dacoits🤪😆

Faith, Kismat, Decency.....everything was defeated by one Psycho aurat....lol waah. And abhi bhi since she is so shameless and delusional, I doubt she will ever realize her hollow victory any time soon.....bas wohi faltu bechaargi naataks karegi and pretty sure some new planning to rape Adi soon in the name of "patni wala haq" again. Since everything else is being repeated, one more round of drugging to "seduce" him I guess. Pregnancy jaisi chhoti cheez can't hold back is level ki "mehenti" aurat na🤔

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Now in a More aggressive situation there is no one to advice or act wisely in T’s or with imlie .

Everyone wait for a result of tragedy.

Well simply put, the PD3 storylines you are referencing were written organically, that is why little moments of how Adi's jealousy of Prakash was shown were effective rather than OTT and put on like they are now.

And Ts have always been maha useless.....the more complicated situations got once AM's marriage started dissolving, they literally didn't have anything constructive to do for anyone.....and Imlie ke case mein toh they've literally never had a SINGLE good piece of advice to give ever since the shaadi truth came out or even after the so called acceptance happened.....they are just spectators in Adilie's life who now claim to be devoted to Imlie but otherwise they are still quite normal with the Malini who talks shit about Imlie and claimed Imlie shot her😆.......they keep crying ki sab bura/galat ho raha hai but don't actually do anything to solve anything other than token lectures here or there.

Adi ko aaj tak Imlie sunaati hai that you claimed I shot a pregnant aurat but the Ts who are still doing seva of that same aurat in their house daily are still Imlie ka "ghonsla"😆.....the double standards are hilariously pathetic but ab yehi level hai show ka.....there are different rules for Adi and free passes for everyone else - including the Ts who once called Imlie everything from a gold digger to naajaayaz to a criminal.....

Imlie does come across as fickle when she dismisses things done by other people so easily while fixating on every minute thing Adi says or does as if he has never done a single good thing for her in all this time. Anyways that is the choice of the story now to paint Adi as a lost soul that only exists for people to berate.

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL if only we were so lucky ki yeh dono thodi der dhang se ignore bhi kar lein ek dusre ko....but utna bhi reprieve nahin milta.....they have to keep taking turns poking at each other.🤔. I think Adi may have been able to stay in his silent zombie mode for a bit if Imlie hadn't shown up to cover this shaadi.....that riled him up enough daily with her in front of him doing some variation of Jaaniyaa moments and her own cringe tamaashe. Warna divorce papers signing ke baad dono ne in a sense "closure" ka attempt kiya tha by walking away thoda bahut.

It all descended into another low of ugliness during these shaadi functions.....and then even this actual shaadi mein Adi toh I guess kuch nahin bolta once it was done but then Imlie decided to do her entire tamasha with tightening the gathbandhan, doing that cringe Jeeja-Saali bakwaas and demanding hisaab of her one year of loving him😕.....tabhi nikle Adi ke muh se bhi taunts aur even though he sounded quite exhausted by that point too ki ab kya bachaa hai bolne ko......but seriously in dono ki energy nahin khatam hoti to keep doing bakwaas at each other🤪. Dono mein se koi fully chup nahin baith sakta.....they take turns doing bakwaas and then baith ke rona.....but sirf Imlie ka hi rona nazar aata hai logon ko cuz she gets "Rait Zara Si" soundtrack and sehlaaoing of bina shareer/aatma wala "pyar"😆.

I'm imagining Editor saab ki convo with Adi in the office post this shaadi😆....one more round of "do kashti mein savaar the, isliye doob gaye"😆.....by the way this entire shaadi was a public tamasha where everyone was witness to the whole convoluted history yet again and Adilie still doing pyar ka hisaab-kitaab with each other sabke saamne.....lol that is the man that M thinks people will praise for her acquiring as a husband😆....is sab ke baad bhi they will "normalize" this shaadi? lol who am I kidding - ofcourse they will.....all shaadis were easily normalized in this story except for Adilie's....lol

I just can't tolerate this Imlie 2.0. I thought nothing but Rapist Didi would put me off the show but makers ne mujhe as usual wrong prove kar diya. Imlie 2.0 has broken my patience ka limit😆.

I get second hand embarrassment just by reading her actions & dialogues in the updates 🤦. Earlier I could watch the epi by FF ing Rapist Didi & Loservedis. But ab toh himmat bhi nahi hoti epi dekhne ki😆.

Adi's ignorance of Didi's kaands we accepted as plot armour for Rapist Didi but yeh new independent Imlie 2.0 mujhse jheli nahi jaati. I used to feel for Imlie so much & was so proud of her way of navigating through complicated situations. Her simplistic approach to life & relations was just beautiful. And ab wahi Imlie has converted into a selfish & blame game playing, ultimatum giving , entitled brat like Rapist Didi 2.0.

Neither Adi nor the audience can connect to this Imlie 2.0 & hence the show has totally derailed for us. Ab aage yeh Imlie 2.0 aur kya nazare dikhayegi kya pata. We cannot even take it for granted that she wouldn't marry Udhaarwala because of her one pati principle. Iss Imlie 2.0 ki toh na apni koi pehchan hai na koi originality na soch. She has become a rattu tota of Udhaarwala.

Adi-Imlie ka aage kya hoga yeh toh makers hi jaane. Agar kuch dhang ka mil jaaye toh miracle hi hoga (insert Nana Patekar's miracle miracle gif)😆.

Word about the public tamasha. Sab kuch tamasha hi ban gaya now with BT even covering the tamasha😆. The entire Ts, Loservedis & Imlie are nothing but a joke😆. Normalisation of marriagea is no big deal when they have normalised Rapist Didi actually raping Adi. Yeh toh uske saamne kuch nahi🤔.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Kismat Uncle and Sita Maiyya are on indefinite hibernation.....no signs of them returning any time soon😆

I'm just laughing at how many dialogues they totally rendered hollow in their need to prop up Malini.....

all the confidence with which Imlie once said ki hum khud kismat se nahin jeet paaye toh aap bhi haarenge hi.....lol....no, makers want to show us ki Psycho Rapist > Kismat.....apparently yeh "mehnat" thi Psycho ki that she beat kismat itself......and then the Imlie who once claimed, "Apni sabse keemti cheez dakaiton ke paas chhod ke nahin jaate".....lol she herself left beyond her keemti cheez with dacoits and is now blaming that keemti cheez for getting stolen by dacoits🤪😆

Faith, Kismat, Decency.....everything was defeated by one Psycho aurat....lol waah. And abhi bhi since she is so shameless and delusional, I doubt she will ever realize her hollow victory any time soon.....bas wohi faltu bechaargi naataks karegi and pretty sure some new planning to rape Adi soon in the name of "patni wala haq" again. Since everything else is being repeated, one more round of drugging to "seduce" him I guess. Pregnancy jaisi chhoti cheez can't hold back is level ki "mehenti" aurat na🤔

Sigh ....these lines. What was the point of all these things jab yeh sab hi dikhana tha. they themselves had made fun of everything EVERYTHING in the show .....Just to show DD's win. Are they trying to show that this woman was the real victim that's why she was able to defeat the destiny? Mere liye toh shameless psycho hi rahegi even if they are planning to ww her.

Or rahi baat imli ki toh you are right. We should NOT expect anything from her right now . But I really really want adi to leave for some mission. Family toh hamesha se hi useless thi ab kya hi karega ghar baith kar other than standing like a zombie in every scene.

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am feeling exhausted just thinking about how how they are going to go ahead now - because without Adilie , nothing progresses 🤷‍♀️ The only way psycho will leave Adi is by accepting defeat in a sense and if that happens, I hope it is after she is caught with all the crimes she did- then she can accept her defeat and go -

And I won’t be surprised if we get another round of shaadi drama with udhaarwala and imlie but this time around maybe shaadi will not happen .. I don’t even know what I am saying..

Adi’s downfall has reached to an extent, that I am breaking my head figuring out how they will bring Adilie back😔