Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I wish thodi der ke liye silent treatment hi de de sabko. I’m beyond tired of the constant poisonous taunting.

Yes please !!!! Bhai thode time ke liye chup hokar baith ja. Let imlie 2.0 do the taunting. Itna bada kaand karne ke baad apne aap ko aaram do. Please god let him be in zombie mode. Villian ka tag toh vaise hi lag gaya hai ab please be quite.

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

GM always does other projects but still manages to give time to the show. So don't know how much that plays in the show. Right now also he was available for all scenes with Imlie but was mostly absent from his shaadi otherwise. If makers had better scenes & story then we would not have felt his absence.

Waise what other projects he is doing? I know only about that one Marathi movie & he is not playing the titular character in that.

Ab waise aur kya beizzati bachi hai Adi ki on professional front? Bechara obituary writer ban gaya hai. Dekhte hai ab makers kya story dikhate hai ab jab unki pyaari rapist Didi is safely bound to Adi.

haan GM was shooting like day before at the ghar...I hope 2 min ke liye "humein koi farak nahi padta" kar ke nikal gayaa to let his besharam parivaar lagaao panchayat for choosing pictures of the black anarth wedding...and I honestly don't get why yeh kaaki maa aur beemar didi bhi pade huye hain wahaan pe...looks like chep hona runs in the family

waise toh I think he finished shooting for that web series in pune..and haan even then they managed to show some of Adi haha😆...and are you talking about woh movie with pooja...that toh was announced way way back dunno when they'll start shooting

Im not too hopeful of patrakaar duo yaar or saviour Imlie just yet...if the writers are back to their weekly assignment mode then I guess more jaaaniyaaaa awaits us now with khokli "mazboot" Imlie and more "dard baantoing" sessions🤢🤢

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago
Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

And is the Hotstar series even confirmed as something he’s doing? All I can tell is he’s doing that Marathi web series. And yeah he’s still making himself available for longer shoots like this mandap drama rather that letting it all be BDs.

Not denying that some of the drag deffo seems to have been done to minimize GM ke scenes and rinse/repeat baaki logon ka crap. But uska reason is not clear whether they are giving him time off for his other work or this whole track needs Adi to be extra absent taaki MUs increase ho sake and others can be propped up.

Lol this is a dangerous question to ask ki Adi ki aur kya beizzati bachi hai karne ko. These guys will find ways to continue to demean him and paint him as some paapi. And Didi will start a new round of nautanki now that she has her trophy. Remains to be seen how Ts treat her now since she will deffo try to beg from sympathy everywhere. And Adi yeh zombie mode mein aur pagalpan karega ki abhi ke liye theher jaayega? Please pause the self destruction mode thoda toh bhai 🙏….you’ve already tied yourself to the psycho rapist again. Ab apni kismat pe ro lo rather than looking for new ways to failaao cringe.

I wish thodi der ke liye silent treatment hi de de sabko. I’m beyond tired of the constant poisonous taunting.

Yes it is indeed a dangerous question to ask😆

The makers prove us wrong everytime when we think things can't get worse than this😂.

I mean we thought Hyderabad was worst but they keep on managing to top themselves in increasing the cringe & toxicity everytime🤣.

💯% agreed that Adi needs to take a break from self destruction. Already Rapist Didi se shaadi karke life kharab kar diya. Ab bas kar jaye & apne zombie mode main chale jaye🙏.

Let's hope he ignores Imlie 2.0 completely. Waise bhi Imlie 2.0 doesn't open her mouth in front of him to do anything except blame him for all the sufferings in her life😵. Adi usko ignore kare itna bhi usse bardasht nahi hona.

PS: couldn't tag Naadan, GT & Ri97

Edited by Lodestar - 2 years ago
LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

GM ka story dekhi kyasmiley44 shaayad meim kuch sochne samajh ne ki haalat meim nahi haismiley29ya phir kuch zyaada sochne lagi hoomsmiley36Woh kuch kehne ki koshish kar rahi hai kyasmiley44

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wase koe batae ga woh photobooth kis liay tha dd to terrace par selfie le rahe the oh woh adilie Walon ko trap kerna k liay k dono ke dp se related koe to baat Hoge 😆

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika97

GM ka story dekhi kyasmiley44 shaayad meim kuch sochne samajh ne ki haalat meim nahi haismiley29ya phir kuch zyaada sochne lagi hoomsmiley36Woh kuch kehne ki koshish kar rahi hai kyasmiley44

new year resolutions and goals ke baare mein advice de raha hai hehe😆...again I wouldn't think much of it...agar kuch kehna hai seedhe seedhe bol dega straightforward hai waise imo...anyway IG pe jaake indirect baatein karna kuch aur logon ki speciality hai😆

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Imlie failed this time mainly due to her loneliness, that lonliness took away her skill of analytical thinking.

Actually i feel Adilie relationship sustained for good time not only by imlie or Adhi but also by pd people.

Even rishtha akele nibhana mode was with imlie, formation of Adilie relationship can’t rule out pd people’s involvement.

When that started failing, relation also get in stake.

In pd3 there was a scene where Adhi &sathyakam was talking & suddenly imlie came says “I am going to your house, here it is crowd I can’t concentrate in studying “ suddenly Prakash said he also coming , imlie also very much happy, camera focus was on Adhi & he is not comfortable by that , by giving a glance to Adhi suddenly sathyakam stop imlie Prakash leaving & ask imlie to stay with Adhi.

Even that scene was very minute , that convey a fact like when in such a situation wisely interfere of well wisher was needed for adilie.

Now in a More aggressive situation there is no one to advice or act wisely in T’s or with imlie .

Everyone wait for a result of tragedy.

Pearl21 thumbnail

Wase kismat ka bhi khoob drama laga rakha tha inke kismat ha inho ne milna he ha yeh dialogue boltay Rahay pura saal😆ub kismat kidhar gye bahi oh ub so gye ha 😆matlab jab dil kare kismat ko jaga do jab dil kare sula do😆aik saal kismat ke batain kerne ke baad ub yeh batana chah Rahay hain makers ke becharon ne kafi kosish ke lekin mu clear kerne ka chance na mil Sake photobooth mein lock huay aditya wait kerta raha imlie ka 😆

Seedha Bata detay makers ke new kaapil Banana ha woh slow MO k sath imlie ko jorna ha aur adini ke wedding karani ha bahi 3no ships khush 😆

Pearl21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Imlie failed this time mainly due to her loneliness, that lonliness took away her skill of analytical thinking.

Actually i feel Adilie relationship sustained for good time not only by imlie or Adhi but also by pd people.

Even rishtha akele nibhana mode was with imlie, formation of Adilie relationship can’t rule out pd people’s involvement.

When that started failing, relation also get in stake.

In pd3 there was a scene where Adhi &sathyakam was talking & suddenly imlie came says “I am going to your house, here it is crowd I can’t concentrate in studying “ suddenly Prakash said he also coming , imlie also very much happy, camera focus was on Adhi & he is not comfortable by that , by giving a glance to Adhi suddenly sathyakam stop imlie Prakash leaving & ask imlie to stay with Adhi.

Even that scene was very minute , that convey a fact like when in such a situation wisely interfere of well wisher was needed for adilie.

Now in a More aggressive situation there is no one to advice or act wisely in T’s or with imlie .

Everyone wait for a result of tragedy.

aparna g bhi kuch ker sukte the jo ub last mein yaad aya k dono ka patch up kerwa doon Haan kismat 😆
Pearl21 thumbnail

Ub shaid adini wedding ke baad soye hue kismat phir jaag jae phir aditya imlie mil jaen