Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeh hero Kahan gya bahi 🤓

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

Mere muh main goon but i have this gandi feeling it is to cover GM.ka busy schedule they can say adi is on mission while rest takes over toh zyada hope na rakho isse ya it will be insult adi abhiyaan ka next chapter

10 sec keliye hi sahi buss Unka chehra ya koi flash back dikhadenapleeeejjaaaniya nahi chaaahiye😠har epi meim bajana itni zaroori kyun bhai. Pehle toh nahi dha🤪har vaqt pakadna chodna close up🤢yeh sab ki bina inka scene bikengi nahi kyaaaa😡

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry to post here

But whether she is reading any other script & work

https://www.instagram.com/stories/mayurideshmukhofficialll/2742229208922086452/

Or is it just a photo shoot

But for what reason she have to post this

Can’t get over the fact that her fans still celebrate her like she win..

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaitaPhailGaya1

Mere muh main goon but i have this gandi feeling it is to cover GM.ka busy schedule they can say adi is on mission while rest takes over toh zyada hope na rakho isse ya it will be insult adi abhiyaan ka next chapter

GM always does other projects but still manages to give time to the show. So don't know how much that plays in the show. Right now also he was available for all scenes with Imlie but was mostly absent from his shaadi otherwise. If makers had better scenes & story then we would not have felt his absence.

Waise what other projects he is doing? I know only about that one Marathi movie & he is not playing the titular character in that.

Ab waise aur kya beizzati bachi hai Adi ki on professional front? Bechara obituary writer ban gaya hai. Dekhte hai ab makers kya story dikhate hai ab jab unki pyaari rapist Didi is safely bound to Adi.

AreYaar thumbnail

Thanks for the new CC, Fary :)

Chalo dekhte hain what they have left for Adilie now after what feels like literally their 4th or 5th break up in 2 months 😕😆

Itni baar ek dusre ko aur sabko jataa chuke hain ki they are over, toh ab dhang se amal kar ke bhi dikha ko. lol chitaa jal chuki hai ek baar phir. Let’s see if anything rises about of these ashes ki swaha hai 😆

This entire last week with Imlie in those giant fake eyelashes felt extra weird on top of an already cringe and disconnected track. I could barely see her eyes dhang se and honestly Imlie lag hi nahin rahi thi in the few clips I watched. 🤔

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lodestar

GM always does other projects but still manages to give time to the show. So don't know how much that plays in the show. Right now also he was available for all scenes with Imlie but was mostly absent from his shaadi otherwise. If makers had better scenes & story then we would not have felt his absence.

Waise what other projects he is doing? I know only about that one Marathi movie & he is not playing the titular character in that.

Ab waise aur kya beizzati bachi hai Adi ki on professional front? Bechara obituary writer ban gaya hai. Dekhte hai ab makers kya story dikhate hai ab jab unki pyaari rapist Didi is safely bound to Adi.

Exactly ! Ab bacha hi kya hai story main. That's why I think that with dd being all comfortable that yeah I'm the wife and all thoda sa ab tik ke baith jayegi. On the other side they can show udharwala pulling out his real layers regarding imli 🤣. Vaise bhi now imli is "moving on " but jaise hi dangerous mission ke bare main pata chalega her antenna will perk up again .....savior complex and all 🤣. Udharwale ka special kya dekhayengay yeh log? Iska kaam toh sirf imli ke sath pret ki tarah mandrana hai .....so something needs to happen related to aditya to again send imli in to savior mode .......and that will obviously piss off udharwala.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

And is the Hotstar series even confirmed as something he’s doing? All I can tell is he’s doing that Marathi web series. And yeah he’s still making himself available for longer shoots like this mandap drama rather that letting it all be BDs.

Not denying that some of the drag deffo seems to have been done to minimize GM ke scenes and rinse/repeat baaki logon ka crap. But uska reason is not clear whether they are giving him time off for his other work or this whole track needs Adi to be extra absent taaki MUs increase ho sake and others can be propped up.

Lol this is a dangerous question to ask ki Adi ki aur kya beizzati bachi hai karne ko. These guys will find ways to continue to demean him and paint him as some paapi. And Didi will start a new round of nautanki now that she has her trophy. Remains to be seen how Ts treat her now since she will deffo try to beg from sympathy everywhere. And Adi yeh zombie mode mein aur pagalpan karega ki abhi ke liye theher jaayega? Please pause the self destruction mode thoda toh bhai 🙏….you’ve already tied yourself to the psycho rapist again. Ab apni kismat pe ro lo rather than looking for new ways to failaao cringe.

I wish thodi der ke liye silent treatment hi de de sabko. I’m beyond tired of the constant poisonous taunting.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for the new CC, Fary :)

Chalo dekhte hain what they have left for Adilie now after what feels like literally their 4th or 5th break up in 2 months 😕😆

Itni baar ek dusre ko aur sabko jataa chuke hain ki they are over, toh ab dhang se amal kar ke bhi dikha ko. lol chitaa jal chuki hai ek baar phir. Let’s see if anything rises about of these ashes ki swaha hai 😆

This entire last week with Imlie in those giant fake eyelashes felt extra weird on top of an already cringe and disconnected track. I could barely see her eyes dhang se and honestly Imlie lag hi nahin rahi thi in the few clips I watched
. 🤔

Same here !!!! Lol it actually looked like some other actress is playing imlie 2.0. Ya toh iske face ki kuch jyada hi "contouring " kar rahe hai with fake eyelashes and loud makeup so that she looks like a mature woman ......but koi or ladki hi lagti hai. But sm is VERY HAPPY that finally she had good clothes to wear and now creatives are letting her use makeup .....haan ban gayi independent imli. If she's independent imli than I'm president too

AreYaar thumbnail

I’m not sure if you guys should lagaao much hope from the mission or Imlie ka savior mode for Adi waking up so soon. Filhaal toh everything continues to feel like a setup for Adilie to MU any situation even if they are thrown together to talk. And woh ASR tapak hi jayega bhoot ki tarhaan to drag Imlie away.

At this point I’m more generally curious to see how the office dynamic will be for Adi in the aftermath of this shaadi tamasha.