Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Thanks for the invite to the CC Naadan🤗

We definitely need a space to discuss freely without being reported for name calling fictional characters😆.

I mistakenly went to the main forum of the show today and it is filled with ridiculous posts about the new 🤮 inducing couple in town.

Suggestions of name for the CC😎

Versatile & Layered Trollers

Organic Ghonchus

Layered Chemistry Samajh Nahi Aati Turtles

Will add more later😆

Naaa ji naaaaa unlogon ki saaaya bhi nahi padna chayiye. Kuch achcha naam sochte hai na. jo humara adilie ki reunion ka hope badane waala😍😍😍😍😍

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

2 pyschos ne kabza Kea Hua ha show per makers balance to rakhtay kum se kum aditya imlie seperate hotay par yeh shadi na kerwatay 🤓

Khair yeh shadi bhi tikne wale nahi ha 😆

Ubhe to slow MO bhaiyya ka bhi psycho pan dekhna ha 😆

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Hi NM thanks for the thread and tag. It was getting exhausting to find one thread getting buried under 30, 000 threads glorifying their fav actor . I mean how many diff ways are there to say something 🤔.??.the sad part is that they seem more in love with asr than anything else and imlie is just a token to keep asr relevant and with that they imagine all forms of chemistry ( bodily or otherwise) 🤷‍♀️.. anyway to each his own I guess 🤔

As for the track, most know I like all was super pissed that adini shaddi went through and I must confess I still think somehow somewhere it is fake but I guess I got to let go of that thought as it is looking more real ( chop again) … and with all the Tom foolery made Of all characters to prop up the 2 stars.. I am beyond exhausted and was ready to throw in the towel. But then I remembered the basics that this story is about 3 lives changed forever by one fateful night. Asr can never ( no matter how much his delu fans hope) become an integral part of the show Cos then the basis changes and they would need to eliminate adi to token story plots .. which we know gm won’t agree .. if adi goes then Didi is no longer relevant as the whole story has been built around her obsession for adi . If adI and Didi goes then so do t and c. That’s like 80% of their cast so asr is just a stepping stone in the story and to do that they now need to focus on imlie n her friendship with asr ( of course he sees it as someone he can control and brainwash ) but to imlie he is a friend. From Didi end all we r going to see I feel is token tanai cos she is done story wise for now. They have made her achieve her goal which was to marry adi using whatever means and she has. It’s a diff thing that this marriage unlike the first is to a dead man literally. So her downfall will start. I am not sure if we will get a pf till end but her downfall will atart. They can’t keep her just status quo now and with her downfall Adilie will get built up with asr being the new Didi. It’s exhausting but I feel like this marriage was a turning point. Just hope that we will be around to see this turning point bear fruit and that as usual I don’t get chopped. Getting a bit annoyed at being constantly chopped. 🤦‍♀️

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

The optimist in me is not giving up NM - udhaarwala actually has no story without the main trio - or even if you take didi out , he has no story without Adilie - because all he does is react to Imlie’s reactions to Adi or when she gets affected by it. So I really don’t understand how these two can take the whole story forward - because there is no story without Adi lol

Psycho has been winning for the past 6 months and she got her ultimate prize - the tag of being Adi’s wife .. there is nothing for her to win anymore - so she has to start losing from day 1 of her marriage ..

I don’t know how they are going to execute this moving forward - but eveything has to happen around Adilie - there is no other way about it…

Yup I agree. He is just a reflector bouncing off all Adilie related events. So without these two and their tashan he is nowhere

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Most interesting fact is even the bridge between Aryan & Imlie is Adhithya .

But udharwala fans need montage even without Adhi or they tell Adilie fans afraid whether Adhi will dethrone from montage 🤣

Adhi ko Kya didi ko dethrone Kare tho I will accept makers want this character for some more time.

I have no patience to watch even single scene of SLO motion bhaiyya, I only appreciate him for stopping Adhi kissing Malini.

I still feel he will be a reason for removing blinders from Adhithya’s eyes..

1141599 thumbnail

I really liked Shivika ka vanvaas track so much

It was good to see a couple staying by themselves without the family in ITV. They had so many adorable scenes❤️.

But phir bhi baaki ke sideys tapak hi pade the because Shivika ke bina baaki sab snoozefest tha🤣.

Oh god I just couldn't tolerate ACP anda & her loves story with adorable Rudra🤢.

Gul really pissed me off by destroying Rudy-Soumya😡. I could never understand the logic behind this except ego😆.

Ego hi toh tha aur kya ek Sal baad laaye villain banane and the more people will do shit here wohi yahan kar rahe hai withAM ughhh thi thu thu

Never accept Rudy with that anda..never used to see their scenes alone and his shaadi was worst track though I fulfilled my wishes here of seeeing Ani as the lovng g bhabhi. But Ani ko itna bekaar kia tha iss whole bekaar track main duniya ke sabse flop shaadi thi yeh bhi and nothing got better ever after iske baad woh nonstop social messaging tracks and then the redux yuck

Edited by RaitaPhailGaya1 - 2 years ago
1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika97

Naaa ji naaaaa unlogon ki saaaya bhi nahi padna chayiye. Kuch achcha naam sochte hai na. jo humara adilie ki reunion ka hope badane waala😍😍😍😍😍

I want to keep it more generic so less stalkers.

1141599 thumbnail

Koi nahi yeh Udhaar ke fans ko makers abhi acche se maza chakhvayenge🤣

Ab Adi-Imlie ka full separation ho chuka hai with Rapist Didi once again becoming the so called wife of Adi

Adi already samajh raha hai Imlie 2.0 move on ho gayi hai

Imlie 2.0 bhi Adi be sab ilzaam laga kar aazad chiraiyya ban chuki hai

Now makers will move onto showing Udhaarwale ki psychoness to Imlie 2.0. Tabhi kuch story move hogi.

Imlie 2.0 will either show fikar for Adi during his latest assignment ya fir she will be his partner in assignment, udhaarwala will go cuckoo alongwith Rapist Didi.

T fam will be like Imlie Adi ko bacha legi or Adi-Imlie saath hai toh dono thik honge & humare ghonchus will be taunting each other.

I can't wait to see them cry about Udhaarwale ki butchering ya how he is always relegated to not being Imlie's saviour or how Imlie is not appreciating their pyaara Udhaarwala.

Mere muh main goon but i have this gandi feeling it is to cover GM.ka busy schedule they can say adi is on mission while rest takes over toh zyada hope na rakho isse ya it will be insult adi abhiyaan ka next chapter

1141599 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Most interesting fact is even the bridge between Aryan & Imlie is Adhithya .

But udharwala fans need montage even without Adhi or they tell Adilie fans afraid whether Adhi will dethrone from montage 🤣

Adhi ko Kya didi ko dethrone Kare tho I will accept makers want this character for some more time.

I have no patience to watch even single scene of SLO motion bhaiyya, I only appreciate him for stopping Adhi kissing Malini.

I still feel he will be a reason for removing blinders from Adhithya’s eyes..

Filhaal toh momtage shayad na mile bhai anuj ko nahi mili ab tak but then inka kuch pata nahi in ego

1141599 thumbnail

Breaking news abhi pata chama asr ji ka imlie ke dil se rishta purana hai(🤣 kzk 2 references kuch zyada seriously le liye kuch logon ne..I remember that song for PM from ancient kzk times and kal ke scenes pe mixes van rahe hain