Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

They didn't highlight Kairavs health issue in this season  

Kairav is heart patient. Almost half of us are unaware of that fact. 

Edited by Zenab78 - 2 years ago
usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Exactly. Anyway puri family apni lives chodke inn dono beheno ke drame handle karte rehte hain 🤡

But fans want ab bechare apni jaan pe khelke inke tantrums handle karein. Anycase Naksh waha pohonch jata toh bhi fans gaali dete.. Ke kabab mein haddi ne Abhira romance kharab kar dia 🤪

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Exactly. Anyway puri family apni lives chodke inn dono beheno ke drame handle karte rehte hain 🤡

But fans want ab bechare apni jaan pe khelke inke tantrums handle karein. Anycase Naksh waha pohonch jata toh bhi fans gaali dete.. Ke kabab mein haddi ne Abhira romance kharab kar dia 🤪

After Karthik's death Goenkas change hoon gye hai only Akshara and Aarohi ky about sochty hai. Akshu and Aarohi bht annoying Hain 😫 

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zenab78

They didn't highlight Kairavs health issue in this season  

Kairav is heart patient. Almost half of us are unaware of that fact. 

Kairav’s heart surgery track

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTmohH8CyCG/?hl=en

Originally posted by: apacs

BEST BROTHERS EK matar or EK kachori 

Best brother only Vishambharnath Maheshwari and Rajshri Vishambharnath Maheshwari ka beta aur Akshara singhania ka bhai Shaurya Maheshwari tha and best sister in law Varsha Maheshwari thi

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ayushisingh29

God both kairav and vansh could not find akshara and they came back home  because kairav's health got bad due to stress..I'm like whattttt😂😂

Are they for real!? Their sister is missing and they came back home due to stress..WHAT THE HECK..the mosr nalayak brother of the year award goes to kairav and vansh.

And then we have our hero abhimanyu madly searching for his Lady love akshara who rejected him infinite times 😍

🤣

and then in the mandir episode, how scared they were of one look from Abhimanyu. 

Was this why kairav had begged for a sister