Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This is not goodbye but see you later and what an apt quote to such a lovely journey. We will surely cross paths again. Have a wonderful year and keep on rocking. 🤗

As for Twitter can you send me your ID will drop you a message for I don’t really use the app much.

Love Raaz

raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Chalo.. I don’t know how to say goodbyes so well except to say that without u ladies this journey would have been incomplete. It has been a very unusual journey cos I have never been so active on social media for anything but for this I was on Twitter, ig and if 🤣.. but I am glad I joined if cos otherwise No one would have heard my rants, over the top predictions, weird jokes and well my so called attempts at analysing . 🤣… anyway long story short I wish you all well with a future filled with lots of happiness, well being and success. I would like to say that we would see each other on another serial but sadly I know that would be highly unlikely as I always said imlie will be my first and last hindi serial. I am however around on Twitter so anyone wants to say hi please dm as I won’t be on the HT.

I will end by saying if I offended anyone I apologise sincerely . 🤗

Chalo indeed RD we can finally detox together. Like I said this is not a goodbye but see you later. Hope to keep in touch you now where to find me 🤗and I will surely miss your rants but most of all will miss the silly prediction which used to be chopped always 😆

Stay safe and well always and may the journey ahead be as crazy and joyful. Wish you all the happiness and more.

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raaz19

This is not goodbye but see you later and what an apt quote to such a lovely journey. We will surely cross paths again. Have a wonderful year and keep on rocking. 🤗

As for Twitter can you send me your ID will drop you a message for I don’t really use the app much.

Love Raaz

It is not a goodbye for sure. Our paths will cross again. 🤗

my twitter handle is the same : nim@nim_var

Have a wonderful year.

Many here may or may not continue to watch, but I plan to.. for ST. I do feel for her and she is giving it her all, being her first major show. Will miss Gash. The show must go on.

Won't dwell too much on these factors and change is the only constant.

We are all healthy and safe, have our loved ones with us.. just focus on that and am grateful for all I have in my life. count the blessings we have.

Will be around if any of you want to discuss the epi or share your thoughts. This thread defo.. just tag..pls. Maybe in the main WU thread.

Love Nim

raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

It is not a goodbye for sure. Our paths will cross again. 🤗

my twitter handle is the same : nim@nim_var

Have a wonderful year.

Many here may or may not continue to watch, but I plan to.. for ST. I do feel for her and she is giving it her all, being her first major show. Will miss Gash. The show must go on.

Won't dwell too much on these factors and change is the only constant.

We are all healthy and safe, have our loved ones with us.. just focus on that and am grateful for all I have in my life. count the blessings we have.

Will be around if any of you want to discuss the epi or share your thoughts. This thread defo.. just tag..pls. Maybe in the main WU thread.

Love Nim

I will for sure tag and drop you a message on Twitter too. For know will take a break and see how the story shapes out to be honest I felt when the BT track was introduced we are going to have more investigative missions so forth which these two will tackle together while at odd ends dealing with life but the show became stale as is reversed the clock which was unnecessary and somewhat also feel that although we are watching they do not seem to enjoy the criticism received instead we were given more family drama to prolong the shelve life of a show which could have ended in many other ways.

I will definitely drop in the written updates and so let me know what happens to GM in his last few episodes I may even watch them when the storm has calmed.

speak soon 🤗

Have just followed you on Twitter yet unable to message maybe drop me one if you can.

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I will for sure tag and drop you a message on Twitter too. For know will take a break and see how the story shapes out to be honest I felt when the BT track was introduced we are going to have more investigative missions so forth which these two will tackle together while at odd ends dealing with life but the show became stale as is reversed the clock which was unnecessary and somewhat also feel that although we are watching they do not seem to enjoy the criticism received instead we were given more family drama to prolong the shelve life of a show which could have ended in many other ways.

I will definitely drop in the written updates and so let me know what happens to GM in his last few episodes I may even watch them when the storm has calmed.

speak soon 🤗

Have just followed you on Twitter yet unable to message maybe drop me one if you can.

hey Raaz,

check your dm in birdie...

Will keep you posted on his last epi..and the track..

too much of khayali pulao and we get nada zilch at the end of it all. that bugs me the most after we all invested a year of our lives to this show.

Edited by nim_var - 2 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

hey Raaz,

check your dm in birdie...

Will keep you posted on his last epi..and the track..

too much of khayali pulao and we get nada zilch at the end of it all. that bugs me the most after we all invested a year of our lives to this show.

No worries Nim, I have just caught up been a crazy Friday as always. 🤗

I so agree with your statement so many unanswered questions with no outcomes and in a way such a shame for there was plenty of time yet a lack of direction in the writing after a year things could have gone further into there professional work and various mission they always rocked at those at heart the show lost its charm when it decided to reset the clock and in a way one cannot make magic when it’s already been told.

Aditya and Imlie were relatable because they were just ordinary people with dreams and wanting to have a voice for there truth and others while dealing with issues of daily life. There journey started by faith as strangers but became one of star crossed lovers that were lost to be found. It was always supposed to be there journey. We got the focus of there battle with daily life but sadly did not get to see the dramatic drama in any missions I hoped they may show when she joined as an intern instead the focus shifted and although they did dangle the carrot of the truth reveal even that in the end was left to rot. As of know I don’t think there is anything interesting ahead but for sure if there is I will be here discussing. For me the show in its current direction will not appeal for show based on a plot of a rich man falling in love with a village girl that story has been done and dusted. Yet the need to focus on the cliche which they prior managed to avoid well dragged the show to further disconnect.

I just feel that the Aditya that the writers have given us at the start and the one we so love will be taken apart in the next few months and that is a tragedy I don’t wish to see. I have seen the way they have diluted the essence of Imlie core and must admit it makes me wonder why make her so inspiring when she was supposed to be a muse. It’s like reading a good book one you cannot put down till the last page were one images what they will be like and what shall happen. Unfortunately this book never really changed and stayed at the same chapter.

For me GM and ST brought these characters to life there departures won’t end the magic but for me the magic ending when they started to strip away there core personalities which is Aditya voice for truth and Imlie unrequited love that is not beholden to others views. It made there united souls feel so lost and barron when in a land so full they were together yet so apart.

Thank you for keeping me posted. I look forward to reading about it too.

Have a lovely weekend.

raaz19 thumbnail

No worries Nim, I have just caught up been a crazy Friday as always. 🤗

I so agree with your statement so many unanswered questions with no outcomes and in a way such a shame for there was plenty of time yet a lack of direction in the writing after a year things could have gone further into there professional work and various mission they always rocked at those at heart the show lost its charm when it decided to reset the clock and in a way one cannot make magic when it’s already been told.

Aditya and Imlie were relatable because they were just ordinary people with dreams and wanting to have a voice for there truth and others while dealing with issues of daily life. There journey started by faith as strangers but became one of star crossed lovers that were lost to be found. It was always supposed to be there journey. We got the focus of there battle with daily life but sadly did not get to see the dramatic drama in any missions I hoped they may show when she joined as an intern instead the focus shifted and although they did dangle the carrot of the truth reveal even that in the end was left to rot. As of know I don’t think there is anything interesting ahead but for sure if there is I will be here discussing. For me the show in its current direction will not appeal for show based on a plot of a rich man falling in love with a village girl that story has been done and dusted. Yet the need to focus on the cliche which they prior managed to avoid well dragged the show to further disconnect.

I just feel that the Aditya that the writers have given us at the start and the one we so love will be taken apart in the next few months and that is a tragedy I don’t wish to see. I have seen the way they have diluted the essence of Imlie core and must admit it makes me wonder why make her so inspiring when she was supposed to be a muse. It’s like reading a good book one you cannot put down till the last page were one images what they will be like and what shall happen. Unfortunately this book never really changed and stayed at the same chapter.

For me GM and ST brought these characters to life there departures won’t end the magic but for me the magic ending when they started to strip away there core personalities which is Aditya voice for truth and Imlie unrequited love that is not beholden to others views. It made there united souls feel so lost and barron when in a land so full they were together yet so apart.

Thank you for keeping me posted. I look forward to reading about it too.

Have a lovely weekend.

just tagging a few whom still may be watching 🤗