Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Happy 2022 everyone! Loads of smiles and cheer along with good health and no covid fear! 🥂🎊

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Whatever765 thumbnail

Just because Adi is there and Imlie too- still keeping tabs on the freaking show!

I read that player that he is- the director very aesthetically showed a rhombus, with Adi and Imlie at the opposite end of the longest diagonal and each staring at each other! Oh our very own squid game,..oops Farak game! With that very placement, people still think, love is as simple as the nearest distance with no obstacle!

Love has always had to traverse the longest distance, love has always had to fight the biggest resistance! What is that love that has to cross the shortest mile, what is that love that has no obstacle to make it worthwhile! 🤪

Oh and because there is so much talk about the mathematics behind that aesthetic scene- again the RHS of the equation for the Pythagoras theorem is them! The diagonal they form! 🤪

Hope you all are having a great start to the new year!!

Whatever765 thumbnail

Oh what a liberating day! Finally!🥳

Adilie as we know them, have lived them did not get the ending we desired as of now...but their story will be the one that I will never forget and all because of Gashmeer and Sumbul! For me the show ended on the kamra pravesh and that is how it will always stay. I have not watched after that either..just floating clips and trolling bits!😆

10 years later after IPK I was here discussing, enjoying and even rhyming for a show all thanks to these two phenomenal actors and their chemistry!

Glad to have met you all! It was super fun! Hoping to banter on some other show at some point in the future.

Signing out from here until we meet again! ❤️🤗

Tags not working...:(

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello People,

We are finally at the end of the the most adventurous and torturous journey as far as ITV is concerned.

Adilie were heart and ST and GM gave their best to make them as memorable as they can. Their hard work showed why even a complex story works!

We have had very long discussions and long arguments about the character traits and this has been a fun ride for me. I have already signed out on twitter... will be signing out from here too... Just wanted to say bye to all my friends and hope to see u soon at a different place and less torturous show..

loads of love, happiness to all of you!

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Hello People,

We are finally at the end of the the most adventurous and torturous journey as far as ITV is concerned.

Adilie were heart and ST and GM gave their best to make them as memorable as they can. Their hard work showed why even a complex story works!

We have had very long discussions and long arguments about the character traits and this has been a fun ride for me. I have already signed out on twitter... will be signing out from here too... Just wanted to say bye to all my friends and hope to see u soon at a different place and less torturous show..

Good bye Seers ! Loads of love and happiness to you too.. 🤗

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Good bye Seers ! Loads of love and happiness to you too.. 🤗

Will miss u Wiz and your trolling ability :)😆 🤗

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hello People,

Hey Seera, Completely agree. Adilie were ❤️ because of GM and ST. I will completely miss our character discussions, funny banters and the wild predictions😆

In the last few months, reading all your takes was more fun than watching the show. See you soon on a less torturous show and we will once again have fun discussing some well written characters!

Lots of love to you too❤️

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Oh what a liberating day! Finally!🥳

Adilie as we know them, have lived them did not get the ending we desired as of now...but their story will be the one that I will never forget and all because of Gashmeer and Sumbul! For me the show ended on the kamra pravesh and that is how it will always stay. I have not watched after that either..just floating clips and trolling bits!😆

10 years later after IPK I was here discussing, enjoying and even rhyming for a show all thanks to these two phenomenal actors and their chemistry!

Glad to have met you all! It was super fun! Hoping to banter on some other show at some point in the future.

Signing out from here until we meet again! ❤️🤗

Tags not working...:(

I think the story ended for me with Aditya and Imlie realizing their love for each other and accepting each other. I am going to forget the rest. Though it turned to be a torture fest in the end, I am glad I picked up this show, glad i joined IF and became friends with each of you. I will miss your rhymes and your hashtags. I will miss discussing the complex, controversial and still innocent characters. I hope we soon find new shows that interest us and have fun discussing once again😃

Hope to see you soon!! Love❤️

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi everyone 😊

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the lovely discussion and the fun filled ride. Have enjoyed each take from the poems to the jokes but most of all loved the unity and respect given her in the wonderful thread I have been lucky to meet all of you on the virtual platform.

As they say this is not a good bye but see you later maybe on another show for I will miss the detailed decisions but as the saying goes the show must go on. For me the memory that I will take with me is the day Imlie and Aditya were able to speak there truth and receive the acceptance. Those smiles on there faces was the end but have to say the most memorable moment for me has to be there acceptance of love such a simple moment yet so iconic.

GM and ST deserve all the applause and will forever remain Adilie. A union one bound by faith united through destiny.

Catch you all soon in another virtual word some day. Love Raaz 🤗

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello People,

This is not good bye but see you later. Wish you all the best and you will be missed. It’s been a fun ride and thanks for letting me share it. 🤗

Keeping rocking it Seera 😎