Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Okay, putting this here for some cleanse as well, coz honestly, show main kuch bhi ho, GM, Gaurii, ST and Vyomi ka bond is on another level. I have yet to see anyone else wish Vyom this way and you can see just how much she adores him - haye inka bond aise hi rahe always even after the show ends.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXu2rxMl07D/

this is adorable APS!!!

Thanks for sharing..

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am so wickedly happy right now that Gash is not part of or is lesser needed in this ongoing circus!

So now that they have established Aryan is the new Raj oops hero in Imlie’s life- can he atleast twitch an eyebrow.. like why is his face so blank all the time?

Oh it all makes even more sense when I read that how a great actor can emote via their eyes.. if you don’t see it there- it usually all falls flat!

But oh well my perspective.. kya karen we got used to a fabulous actor🤷‍♀️

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

I am so wickedly happy right now that Gash is not part of or is lesser needed in this ongoing circus!

So now that they have established Aryan is the new Raj oops hero in Imlie’s life- can he atleast twitch an eyebrow.. like why is his face so blank all the time?

Oh it all makes even more sense when I read that how a great actor can emote via their eyes.. if you don’t see it there- it usually all falls flat!

But oh well my perspective.. kya karen we got used to a fabulous actor🤷‍♀️

@bold: That's what I've been saying since his very first scene. 🤣 In trying to appear stone-faced, to me he always looks like his jaw is in incredible pain 🤣

True, GM has raised our standards too high. I don't want to compare the two, but really the differences cannot be denied. Ab agar koi FK ko bhi usi level ka fabulous kehne lage toh fabulous ki definition badal jaaaniyaaaaa 🤪😆

Edited by jperalta - 2 years ago
Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jperalta

@bold: That's what I've been saying since his very first scene. 🤣 In trying to appear stone-faced, to me he always looks like his jaw is in incredible pain 🤣

True, GM has raised our standards too high. I don't want to compare the two, but really the differences cannot be denied. Ab agar koi FK ko bhi usi level ka fabulous kehne lage toh fabulous ki definition badal jaaaniyaaaaa 🤪😆

Oh man did you hear the new buzz- the dude's hand are apparently the ones to take a note off. The hands are doing what the eyes aren't.

Hand Peace GIF

jperalta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Oh man did you hear the new buzz- the dude's hand are apparently the ones to take a note off. The hands are doing what the eyes aren't.

Hand Peace GIF

Really? Matlab kuch bhi?

I honestly don't know what 'arylie' fans are able to see that we can't...? Hum bilkul confusiya gaye hain. The man clearly has his own agenda, but just because he's not Adi, he's the new ideal choice? Jab Adi aage chal kar maafi maangega, tab they'll change their mind?

On the other hand, I really can't bring myself to care about anything beyond DD's PF at the moment. This Adi-Imlie-Aryan's equation, as bizarre as it is, is still tolerable over the psycho's SS. She's deplorable. 🤢

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Really? Matlab kuch bhi?

I honestly don't know what 'arylie' fans are able to see that we can't...? Hum bilkul confusiya gaye hain. The man clearly has his own agenda, but just because he's not Adi, he's the new ideal choice? Jab Adi aage chal kar maafi maangega, tab they'll change their mind?

On the other hand, I really can't bring myself to care about anything beyond DD's PF at the moment. This Adi-Imlie-Aryan's equation, as bizarre as it is, is still tolerable over the psycho's SS. She's deplorable. 🤢

While I want to agree, yesterday's episode with the Adi - Imlie - DD scene still to a large extent felt like our show. Matlab in those few mins I felt like I was watching our purana show jo pichle 50 episodes ke pehle tha, where it was about the equation between these 3 people, however deplorable DD was. Otherwise with the new entry it honestly feels like O am watching a different show and just am reminded of our show when I see ADI and Imlie together for the few seconds the makers throw at us as bheek

jperalta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

While I want to agree, yesterday's episode with the Adi - Imlie - DD scene still to a large extent felt like our show. Matlab in those few mins I felt like I was watching our purana show jo pichle 50 episodes ke pehle tha, where it was about the equation between these 3 people, however deplorable DD was. Otherwise with the new entry it honestly feels like O am watching a different show and just am reminded of our show when I see ADI and Imlie together for the few seconds the makers throw at us as bheek

Oh definitely, just put Adi and Imlie together and the screen lights up. That little bit of adilie interaction made it by default the best scene in yesterday's episode. The fact that we have to watch them with DD or ASR inserted in is 🤢😔 It is grating on my nerves... and I am not even watching the show. 😆

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Merry Christmas sabikai ❤️

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Where is everyone ? 😢 no one wants to dance at Didi wedding? 😆

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
jojo_mojo thumbnail