Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rubabbb

How is it guys interesting??😃

Question ka answer question main hi dy diya 🤪

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Ok I'm liking this one so far now who is fruad its still a mystery. Maybe its Ahsan maybe is Saba' character or maybe all of them are.

Ok I'm liking this one so far now who is fruad its still a mystery. Maybe its Ahsan maybe is Saba' character or maybe all of them are.

From next episode teaser it's pretty clear that ahsan and his family are fraud. They will take saba's jewelry and all money.

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Watched three epis on the go.The story is interesting.Upar se Saba..I liked the younger sister’s character too..Could anyone tell me about how Ahsan is as an actor because i havent watched any other drama of his.He seemed good to me so far.

Ok coming to the story,loving the dialogues,they are absolutely relatable day to day dialogues.I am pissed with the father because he only saw money for his daughter and nothing else😡.There were red alerts all the time,simple marriage,quick marriage,no demands,less relatives but still nobody cared!!Why would such affluent family would be in such hurry to make her wear ring on the first meet itself without knowing how the girl is!!In the next epi,she is going to get conned..Why is she offering the check without even anyone asking for it girl!!It is a new marriage,itna trust ekdam se karlena is absurd.

Edited by Smithhh - 2 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Fraudiyon ka fraud start ho gaya next episode se

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: _NINA_

From next episode teaser it's pretty clear that ahsan and his family are fraud. They will take saba's jewelry and all money.

in this case yar its pretty predictable nah kuch tou hoga aur v es drama main rony dhony k liye tou saba nhi legi yr drama maybe she and mikaal character will have an angle😔

in this case yar its pretty predictable nah kuch tou hoga aur v es drama main rony dhony k liye tou saba nhi legi yr drama maybe she and mikaal character will have an angle😔

Of course kuch na kuch toh hoga.

4-5 episodes taak sabko pata chal jaye ga ahsan ky fraud ky barey main. Atleast 30 episodes toh hongi na. So baki ki 25 episodes main koi na koi twist toh aye ga.

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Of course kuch na kuch toh hoga.

4-5 episodes taak sabko pata chal jaye ga ahsan ky fraud ky barey main. Atleast 30 episodes toh hongi na. So baki ki 25 episodes main koi na koi twist toh aye ga.

It would have been much more intriguing if they didnt have revealed Ahsan’s character being a fraud in the teaser and ost,it is like giving away the story!!They could have build up some suspense regarding it and revealing it after few epis in a slow pace perhaps😔