Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Agreed, Aryan and Imlie are going to be "committed" to what extent we shall see- If atif had his way it would have been a shaadi...but nahi karega..because this is Imlie! AKT ka chahe bajao jitna...Imlie ka nahi bejaga...

T's wanted this, junta wanted this....hoga zaroor hoga...Udhar wale bhaiya will have a taste of the initial track of Imlie- he being the Malini now!

I am also interested to know how Adi and Malini not happen...and huye bhi toh it will be some fake thing so as to make sure Imlie moves on..! But then that is a copy of Udaariyan, right? Oh inka koi bharosa nahi,...tashan mein pehle aap pehle aap karenge....Imlie kar legi...adi bolega main toh nahi kar sakta! Inka koi bharosa nahi! 🤢

What interests me is the PF- it is surely and definitely coming-- to kaanfident- but what have I to loose! 🤣

oh watch AKT/Gash burn the screen and I promise that I will watch in an episode giving them that one click for online!

The only difference is shaadi is getting telecasted and imlie is going to report it to fake shaadi k chances are very low.. Its either yes or no..

And in udaariyan they didn't build uo the new entry family now they're doing it.. With every one moving from main city..

Yaha to sabko office mei hi aake milna hai na?? Naya set kaha se laayenge

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Agreed, Aryan and Imlie are going to be "committed" to what extent we shall see- If atif had his way it would have been a shaadi...but nahi karega..because this is Imlie! AKT ka chahe bajao jitna...Imlie ka nahi bejaga...

T's wanted this, junta wanted this....hoga zaroor hoga...Udhar wale bhaiya will have a taste of the initial track of Imlie- he being the Malini now!

I am also interested to know how Adi and Malini not happen...and huye bhi toh it will be some fake thing so as to make sure Imlie moves on..! But then that is a copy of Udaariyan, right? Oh inka koi bharosa nahi,...tashan mein pehle aap pehle aap karenge....Imlie kar legi...adi bolega main toh nahi kar sakta! Inka koi bharosa nahi! 🤢

What interests me is the PF- it is surely and definitely coming-- too kaanfident- but what have I to loose! 🤣

oh watch AKT/Gash burn the screen and I promise that I will watch in an episode giving them that one click for online!

Bold 1 - Ohh yeh sirf aur sirf Birdie ke bhakto ke liye kiya jaa raha hai.. imlie ki alag raah.. bol bol ke kaan kha gaye the makers ke.. oh lo abhi alag raah lo jahaa woh apne aap ko abhagi bol rahi hai cos she is not with him..

why dont people understand there is nothing imlie does for aditya will make her doormat.. thats just love.. in its purest form.. he left his settled life for her.. and she accepted his unborn child.. their bond is forged like iron.. ye na tootna..

i can go on a limb and say.. karado dono couples ki shaadi karado and dekho sablo mari huyi shakale.. cos koi khush nahi rahega.. aur yeh dono (A and I) apne respective partners ko khush hone nahi denge.. yeh pagal ek dusre ke saath hi thik hai..

bold 2 - Agar shaadi rokni hai toh PF jaroor nahi hai.. lekin agar nahi hua toh what story does malini have? she will go back to doing stupid tricks? aur shaadi huyi toh bhi how long will she be ok to get no reaction from AKT? he doesnt care for her.. he doesnt even like her at this moment.. so how does she be happy in loveless marriage?

_Seera_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

The only difference is shaadi is getting telecasted and imlie is going to report it to fake shaadi k chances are very low.. Its either yes or no..

And in udaariyan they didn't build uo the new entry family now they're doing it.. With every one moving from main city..

Yaha to sabko office mei hi aake milna hai na?? Naya set kaha se laayenge

thats why udaariyaan lost in trp.. high point ke baad their story is little boring.. here thats exactly what makers trying to avoid.. to keep drama going shaadi has to stop but neither party can go back to other.. so engagement.. kuch din ka ARYLIE wolo ko bhi high.. jaise nasha utra waise hi crashing down..

_Seera_ thumbnail

yeh hai BS and unki unwanted ex and would be wife

🤣

Edited by _Seera_ - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

thats why udaariyaan lost in trp.. high point ke baad their story is little boring.. here thats exactly what makers trying to avoid.. to keep drama going shaadi has to stop but neither party can go back to other.. so engagement.. kuch din ka ARYLIE wolo ko bhi high.. jaise nasha utra waise hi crashing down..

Ohh so you men fake fake chakkar mei gaye wo log aur yaha engagement real hogi par shaadi hogi hi nahi.. Am I reading u correct??

Juvvi9 thumbnail

yeh hai BS and unki unwanted ex and would be wife

🤣

Aisa matam ka mahol hai ye pic se k poocho mat..

Ppl are behaving like he would suddenly back out.. Nad rasme hi nahi hogi

Like this was so apparent.. Shaadi registered to nahi hone waali thi🤣

Edited by Juvvi9 - 2 years ago
_Seera_ thumbnail

Ohh so you men fake fake chakkar mei gaye wo log aur yaha engagement real hogi par shaadi hogi hi nahi.. Am I reading u correct??

Shaadi karana matlab suicide karaana hai.. agar show band karna hai toh karo.. 1 saal tak jhaad pe chadhaya uske baad agar alag kar denge toh satyanaash samjho TRP ka..

itna asaan nahi hai ship badlana.. Har ML Vanraaj nahi hota.. aur har FL anupama nahi hoti..

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Shaadi karana matlab suicide karaana hai.. agar show band karna hai toh karo.. 1 saal tak jhaad pe chadhaya uske baad agar alag kar denge toh satyanaash samjho TRP ka..

itna asaan nahi hai ship badlana.. Har ML Vanraaj nahi hota.. aur har FL anupama nahi hoti..

Exactly ppl were having hopes during diwali.. And they played it so dirty with KC and diwali track that we dropped like never before..

Now with holiday/festive season again if they conclude the AM marriage.. That would be completely downhill.. Like nothing after that can do justice ryt?? They really can't afford to ho the KZK way.. If they've any plans to elongate this nonsense..

And Seera what do u think about this week trp and next week guess??

_Seera_ thumbnail

Exactly ppl were having hopes during diwali.. And they played it so dirty with KC and diwali track that we dropped like never before..

Now with holiday/festive season again if they conclude the AM marriage.. That would be completely downhill.. Like nothing after that can do justice ryt?? They really can't afford to ho the KZK way.. If they've any plans to elongate this nonsense..

And Seera what do u think about this week trp and next week guess??

KZK agar kisi ne dekha hai toh batao.. Anuraag kitna bakwas tha..

in KZK2 thy got Bajaaj way late in the game.. and anuraag was not lame.. and even with popular actors like KSG that ship didnt sail.. reason Anurag n prerna were established..

Thats the crux of matter.. dont let the ship form if u wanna break it... KZK was a hit cos prerna loved Bajaaj with whole heart.. and Yeh ASR bechara naam, tashan abhi biwi sb kuch udhaar pe ji raha hai...

I think whatever mentioned that YRKKH also has "Jaaniye" some other version but jaaniye is there.. so bechare ka OST bh udhar ka hai.. batao.. kab tak chalega yeh 🤣

FK himself said he is not the lead.. bas baat wahi khatam ho jaati hai.. saone sajane do...

TRP no guesses.. if they dont give PF or any other high point we will loose 4th spot soon enough..

_Seera_ thumbnail

KZK agar kisi ne dekha hai toh batao.. Anuraag kitna bakwas tha..

in KZK2 thy got Bajaaj way late in the game.. and anuraag was not lame.. and even with popular actors like KSG that ship didnt sail.. reason Anurag n prerna were established..

Thats the crux of matter.. dont let the ship form if u wanna break it... KZK was a hit cos prerna loved Bajaaj with whole heart.. and Yeh ASR bechara naam, tashan abhi biwi sb kuch udhaar pe ji raha hai...

I think whatever mentioned that YRKKH also has "Jaaniye" some other version but jaaniye is there.. so bechare ka OST bh udhar ka hai.. batao.. kab tak chalega yeh 🤣

FK himself said he is not the lead.. bas baat wahi khatam ho jaati hai.. saone sajane do...

TRP no guesses.. if they dont give PF or any other high point we will loose 4th spot soon enough..

Had forgotten to tag Whateverji