Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _Seera_

see promo toh abhi bhi fit ho sakta hai na.. during a ritual agar aditya office aaya aur ASR ne usko demote kar dega.. toh imlie chad jayegi.. bas ho gaya JANIYYAAA 🤣

to come to think of it.. i has to happen before shaadi.. so that aryan can have some reason hold her and propose marriage.. so yes i think gaadi phek degi agale 2-3 episodes mein jyada se jyada 7-8 episodes.. lekin shaadi se pehele.. 🤣

Possible.. So u say agle week bhi we'll get promo about shaadi atleast 😆

Waise ye BTS pics pe matam ka mahol dekh kar hasi aa rahi hai 😆

Makers are definitely achieving what they want ye BTS release karte rahenge ki sab PF ki ummeedein maardien..

And yeah I do think ur this theory about propsal will definitely come in coz and possibly engagement too.. Coz they've put ST off IG for few days..

The last PR stunt was was made to do by Gash when the divorce promo came up.. So yeah I'm still dreading the shaadi thing

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

see promo toh abhi bhi fit ho sakta hai na.. during a ritual agar aditya office aaya aur ASR ne usko demote kar dega.. toh imlie chad jayegi.. bas ho gaya JANIYYAAA 🤣

to come to think of it.. i has to happen before shaadi.. so that aryan can have some reason hold her and propose marriage.. so yes i think gaadi phek degi agale 2-3 episodes mein jyada se jyada 7-8 episodes.. lekin shaadi se pehele.. 🤣

This, that promo dialogue is just to taunt him ki lo you lost...which he did right....ho gaya divorce..he has lost...it does not mean that he is marrying Malini...usko ghanta farak padta hai...pehle bhi kari thi na...tab bhi kahan khoya imlie ko? 🤢

So like seera said, this promo thing has to happen before the shaadi...which will be agonizing for ASR because then he sees Imlie is still in louuu with Aditya sir! And in that fit we start to see how he will want to propose her/marry her...so as to get his revenge and also grab/hold/fetch/snatch because he is in louuu and not to forget with Jaaniye yelping at the back!!

I still hold my thought- no Adi and Malini shaadi happening! 👍🏼

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Whatever765 thumbnail

Na na humare makers ka sirf ek hi satya hai yeh gifs!

Inse Hota Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIF - Inse Hota Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIFs

Inko Aata Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIF - Inko Aata Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIFs

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Possible.. So u say agle week bhi we'll get promo about shaadi atleast 😆

Waise ye BTS pics pe matam ka mahol dekh kar hasi aa rahi hai 😆

Makers are definitely achieving what they want ye BTS release karte rahenge ki sab PF ki ummeedein maardien..

And yeah I do think ur this theory about propsal will definitely come in coz and possibly engagement too.. Coz they've put ST off IG for few days..

The last PR stunt was was made to do by Gash when the divorce promo came up.. So yeah I'm still dreading the shaadi thing

Dekho juvie..

Imlie kaand karane waali hai.. tabhi she is off IG... and kaand can only be engagement... so expect it to happen for sure...

are yeh shaadi nahi janazaaa nikal raha hai Ts ke ghar se.. i really wanna know if they do shaadi kaise justify karenge.. and if no shaadi then how do they stop shaadi?

_Seera_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Na na humare makers ka sirf ek hi satya hai yeh gifs!

Inse Hota Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIF - Inse Hota Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIFs

Inko Aata Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIF - Inko Aata Hi Nahi Hai Sunil Grover GIFs

Zindagi Barbaad Ho Gaya Sunil Grover GIF - Zindagi Barbaad Ho Gaya Sunil Grover - Discover & Share GIFs

ye hum

Hilary Duff GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Whatever765 thumbnail

Haan woh Hilary Duff toh mera hi avatar hai- perpetually! 🤣

_Seera_ thumbnail

This, that promo dialogue is just to taunt him ki lo you lost...which he did right....ho gaya divorce..he has lost...it does not mean that he is marrying Malini...usko ghanta farak padta hai...pehle bhi kari thi na...tab bhi kahan khoya imlie ko? 🤢

So like seera said, this promo thing has to happen before the shaadi...which will be agonizing for ASR because then he sees Imlie is still in louuu with Aditya sir! And in that fit we start to see how he will want to propose her/marry her...so as to get his revenge and also grab/hold/fetch/snatch because he is in louuu and not to forget with Jaaniye yelping at the back!!

I still hold my thought- no Adi and Malini shaadi happening! 👍🏼

yes... this is way to cringe and they achieve nothing with it... aditya fir divorce lega ki marriage annul karega

PF ho ya na ho.. aditya firse yeh galti kare yeh thoda mushkil hai.. because that closes all doors for him to come back to imlie and imlie to go back to him.. Malini fir divorce nahi degi usko..

_Seera_ thumbnail

Haan woh Hilary Duff toh mera hi avatar hai- perpetually! 🤣

man i never thought that song by Sunil grover will be so useful in imlie 🤣

yeh hai imlie -

Imlie Chat club 9, DT Note page 147 - Page 28 | Imlie

Whatever765 thumbnail

Dekho juvie..

Imlie kaand karane waali hai.. tabhi she is off IG... and kaand can only be engagement... so expect it to happen for sure...

are yeh shaadi nahi janazaaa nikal raha hai Ts ke ghar se.. i really wanna know if they do shaadi kaise justify karenge.. and if no shaadi then how do they stop shaadi?

Agreed, Aryan and Imlie are going to be "committed" to what extent we shall see- If atif had his way it would have been a shaadi...but nahi karega..because this is Imlie! AKT ka chahe bajao jitna...Imlie ka nahi bejaga...

T's wanted this, junta wanted this....hoga zaroor hoga...Udhar wale bhaiya will have a taste of the initial track of Imlie- he being the Malini now!

I am also interested to know how Adi and Malini not happen...and huye bhi toh it will be some fake thing so as to make sure Imlie moves on..! But then that is a copy of Udaariyan, right? Oh inka koi bharosa nahi,...tashan mein pehle aap pehle aap karenge....Imlie kar legi...adi bolega main toh nahi kar sakta! Inka koi bharosa nahi! 🤢

What interests me is the PF- it is surely and definitely coming-- too kaanfident- but what have I to loose! 🤣

oh watch AKT/Gash burn the screen and I promise that I will watch this in an episode giving them that one click for online!

Whatever765 thumbnail

yes... this is way to cringe and they achieve nothing with it... aditya fir divorce lega ki marriage annul karega

PF ho ya na ho.. aditya firse yeh galti kare yeh thoda mushkil hai.. because that closes all doors for him to come back to imlie and imlie to go back to him.. Malini fir divorce nahi degi usko..

Adi and Malini not happening..there is NO story there...they really cannot show her win now.....and yes ST is offline because that is where the kaand is now!