https://twitter.com/sakshiugale7/status/1471423048318275585?s=21

imlie ji dancing at her pati function?? That man better be dreaming this

Maybe a dream sequence.. Ohh get iver tge damn wedding already 😡

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Maybe a dream sequence.. Ohh get iver tge damn wedding already 😡

It cannot be any worse then it already is. I just hope they get the angst on point between these two. At least this may give her a break from all the crying for a few minutes 😆

At this rate I think Aditya may plan to kidnap her away for sure he won’t like another looking at his Mrs in this look. 🤣🤣

After all we know how possessive he can be 😎

Sorry the wedding is here to stay for a few weeks I think at least but if handled well it could be a good track and this is a big if 🤣🤣 The rates released today have proven that the viewers want a break and want a truth reveal to happen they no longer care for the cliches hopefully this will trigger the pf we have been hoping for or partial at least

And the look for Imlie is okay we have seen far worse on her in the show. For sure there is a twist at this function wonder what it is 😆

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just cannot wrap my head around how clownish this is all becoming every passing episode...PF de do re...

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

I just cannot wrap my head around how clownish this is all becoming every passing episode...PF de do re...

Whatever they're trying every damn thing to postpone it.. We lost our position with stable trp still.. To abhi to aur lamba chalega.. Till we're out of top 5 with drop too..

Loyal. Viewers are here just because they want PF amd story to move fwd.. One miscalculated move.. And here we go down the drain completely 😔

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

It cannot be any worse then it already is. I just hope they get the angst on point between these two. At least this may give her a break from all the crying for a few minutes 😆

At this rate I think Aditya may plan to kidnap her away for sure he won’t like another looking at his Mrs in this look. 🤣🤣

After all we know how possessive he can be 😎

Sorry the wedding is here to stay for a few weeks I think at least but if handled well it could be a good track and this is a big if 🤣🤣 The rates released today have proven that the viewers want a break and want a truth reveal to happen they no longer care for the cliches hopefully this will trigger the pf we have been hoping for or partial at least

And the look for Imlie is okay we have seen far worse on her in the show. For sure there is a twist at this function wonder what it is 😆

Raaz better he kidnaps amd gets married again to imlie.. This is getting too boring now..

With Gash doing up down with web series too Adi not shown.. Public waisa bhi bhaag jaayegi..

Obviously it can't get any worse coz ab to WU bhi padhne ki zaroorat nahi hai🤣

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Listen… let’s wait till Christmas nah… then we can all morcha and leave … 🙏🏻

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Totally agree the original vibe of the story is going is such a struggle to find the original emotional balance between the leads and the need to bring in the character graph of the new entries and this is where the makers are failing big time. The new entries are just borrowing beyond believe for there inclusion has not been well planned.

Is it me or does Anu always have the upper hand you cannot tell me these days when a stranger comes on your house you let them rule the roost for sure you would just tell them to get out. It’s so sad that none of the family could ship her out of the door seems only Imlie is there available door mag whom enters and leaves at there wishes,

The wedding is not a bother as long as they stay on track with the emotional connect and the need for a reveal of some evil truths. The battle that Aditya and Imlie both are having being away yet being in sight. A fact that they keep neglecting this has made the show become stalemate 😭and borrowed time and philosophical questions and speeches add no value. How is his revenge even relevant to the track today he makes zero moves.
At some point one wants to against the wall and ask how can one person steer the whole ship.

My only hope that we may get the pf we crave at the wedding mandap or a partial reveal that will lead the story back on track.

raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Listen… let’s wait till Christmas nah… then we can all morcha and leave … 🙏🏻

RD our very on voice or reasons and hope 🤗 hopefully the track will get better soon I have faith in your believe even if the track has become a snooze fest. 🤣🤣

Hopefully Aditya will do the honours for us and kidnap Imlie so when can have a peaceful break 😎