Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

AKT ki khatir bhi nahi dekhoge u two😆

AKT will be like.. Jab tak hum tumare saamne hai tum hume bhula nahi paaoge.. Aur hum tumhe apne se door jaane nahi denge 😆

Uske khatir I am hanging by a thin thread- but nope not watching the episodes. Clips bathere mil jaate hain insta pe AKT and Imlie ke! T's have lost their credibility long back..ASR does not impress me neither does his sob story, his family is snoozefest, Malini I have always forwarded...so yeah I do not see any excitement to watch the episode anymore! IMO, you cannot force chemistry where it does not belong or where it does not even cease to exist...ASR and IMlie have none!

Baki, if they get the chance and their creative instincts ever rise and give me even 15 mins worthy of Adi and Imlie trying to communicate the way they should be and used to- I will watch the episode...then insta clips do not do the justice. The likelihood of that happening is bleak!

So long story short, it is never gonna be the same...once the PF is done, I will rest my case. AKT will redeem. He did back then, he will again...but sannu ki ab?!

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Ke kya yaad dila diya juvi !

waise 💯 chop wali prediction… during these shaadi rituals.. aryan imlie will get engaged! And AKT will know the truth before the wedding….

Ek chutega lekin dusri atak jayegi completely.. APS looks like ur prediction that 350 pe PF might come true…

I am still going to go with my hope that Adi and Malini are not happening. This is where truth reveal happens...

Engagement is not tamasha layak drama for Atif! He likes to do "aag laga denge"- yeh seedha shaadi hogi, unfortunately forced again for Imlie! AryLie ship will be made for the lovers of Arylie- the lie of that ship is the one that will drown it sooner than we know...But yeah not ruling out engagement...someone has to get committed for the siyappa to continue! 🤪

That moment after PF is what I wanna see..AKT will be guilt free of 7 saal ki dosti and his betrayal to Malini. Adi will apologize to Imlie...

The man will be free of burden! Will he breathe then?!

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

waise 💯 chop wali prediction… during these shaadi rituals.. aryan imlie will get engaged! And AKT will know the truth before the wedding….

Ek chutega lekin dusri atak jayegi completely.. APS looks like ur prediction that 350 pe PF might come true…

Thats exactly the udaariyan way.. I thought too.. 100% possible too but itni jaldi imlie manegi..??

This anyhow has to end with truth reveal wo mil jaaye.. Tab ka tab dekhenge..

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

I am still going to go with my hope that Adi and Malini are not happening. This is where truth reveal happens...

Engagement is not tamasha layak drama for Atif! He likes to do "aag laga denge"- yeh seedha shaadi hogi, unfortunately forced again for Imlie! AryLie ship will be made for the lovers of Arylie- the lie of that ship is the one that will drown it sooner than we know...But yeah not ruling out engagement...someone has to get committed for the siyappa to continue! 🤪

That moment after PF is what I wanna see..AKT will be guilt free of 7 saal ki dosti and his betrayal to Malini. Adi will apologize to Imlie...

The man will be free of burden! Will he breathe then?!

Shaadi nahi karayenge.. They'll keep that ambiguous... They'll find a way that she's trapped.. Shaadi kara di to TV audience bhaag jaayegi remember she's Ts ki bahu amd that remains the bottom line..

Just after the engagement before the shaadi truth reveal happens as Seera said BUT I want AKT to back off first then PF

There's not gonna be Adi M marriage.. Me too holding on to that for now..

Dragfest it is.. Nope he won't be able to breathe then too.. Hum to thandi Saans lenge aur aage badlenge for sure

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Woh prediction mera vi tha 💔 Santa Clause pf kar vavyaga
I have one prediction that I have so much conviction … don’t take that away varna my chop Rate is 99.9% 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Woh prediction mera vi tha 💔 Santa Clause pf kar vavyaga
I have one prediction that I have so much conviction … don’t take that away varna my chop Rate is 99.9% 🤦‍♀️

Chal share karenge 😂🤣
Rollingdeep thumbnail

Haila.. aaj imlie took the first step towards growing her love for asr.. she called him aru .. dil garden garden hogaya .. arylie love story shuru .. no? But that’s what everyone on birdie says ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Haila.. aaj imlie took the first step towards growing her love for asr.. she called him aru .. dil garden garden hogaya .. arylie love story shuru .. no? But that’s what everyone on birdie says ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kara do inki love story shuru.. Please AKT ko alag raah deke M k guilt se azad kardo.. FGS.. Didi brought us down from 2 to 3 now this guy brought us down from 3 to 4 👏

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Forget them.. I liked how we been seeing flashes of imlie in the recent scenes. Like today when she was practicing the interview ( and no I don’t care what ppl say that slide scene is bakwas)! And her pain, the girl is clueless. She never realised the enormity of the ms burning I think. To her she thought it would jolt adi : well it did but much later and made him think that maybe imlie doesn’t need him or want him.

But her pain was so realistic

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Forget them.. I liked how we been seeing flashes of imlie in the recent scenes. Like today when she was practicing the interview ( and no I don’t care what ppl say that slide scene is bakwas)! And her pain, the girl is clueless. She never realised the enormity of the ms burning I think. To her she thought it would jolt adi : well it did but much later and made him think that maybe imlie doesn’t need him or want him.

But her pain was so realistic

Reading that slide scene gave me headache baaki it was imlie in her zone