Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _Seera_

waise Apu kyu dukhi thi.. she asked for it right?

She'll flip wait.. Imlie beti Hai.. Shaadi k liye manayegi imlieya ko😆

Edited by Juvvi9 - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail

waise Apu kyu dukhi thi.. she asked for it right?

Seera meko lag raha hai Adi will accept that AC ka offer but will be back forth regarding that... But ye Imlie ki maang na bharde.. Didi bardasht nahi kar payegi

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Seera meko lag raha hai Adi will accept that AC ka offer but will be back forth regarding that... But ye Imlie ki maang na bharde.. Didi bardasht nahi kar payegi

Oh exactly what I told seera...Adi will be like ruko and tashan mein sindoor in the maang!

Imlie will be like main nahi manti...Adi will be like sannu ki...main toh manta hun...🤣

But jokes apart- they are feeding the Aryan and Imlie shippers at this point. After all they want more viewers. The weird part is Imlie's expression of Hainnn? Kahee? Hatto?...But nahi the shippers will now ship the #Jaaniye...Atif gave them a day's worth of trend...

Adi and Malini ship aint sailing, I get more confident of that now.

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Oh exactly what I told seera...Adi will be like ruko and tashan mein sindoor in the maang!

Imlie will be like main nahi manti...Adi will be like sannu ki...main toh manta hun...🤣

But jokes apart- they are feeding the Aryan and Imlie shippers at this point. After all they want more viewers. The weird part is Imlie's expression of Hainnn? Kahee? Hatto?...But nahi the shippers will now ship the #Jaaniye...Atif gave them a day's worth of trend...

Adi and Malini ship aint sailing, I get more confident of that now.

Isiliye I said sabko khush kiya jaa raha hai🤣

Adini waale agar bache hai to.. Barso purana armaan..

AryLie waale getting all the cliches 🤣

Humko itna immune kardiya hai we're lyk aage badho..

We'll be back to last year with Adilie shaadi.. Sindoor bhar diya Adi ne he'll nibhao it.. Hum to tumhe patni manti maante hai

. Third angle ye chindi ASR 😆

They're trying to gain back the lost online viewership.. And they're shifting gears too.. Coz Trp janta ko ye zyada nahi bhaata😆

Whatever765 thumbnail

And just because I have to and I will- no not for obvious reasons of this being greater any day...but look at the barabari ka rishta...Girte hain toh dono..!! Iss takra ke girne ko kya naam doon?! 🤪

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Dekh at this moment the offer is in Bermuda Triangle..

and I have. A feeling aditya job Kho ke bhi nahi khoyega…

new office means new set more extras.. too much taam jhaam.. so I feel thing else will happen where aryan will have to call Aditya back..

baki rahi imlie ki maang.. bhayee I am still worried that yeh Banda kidnap na kar le imlie ko.. ki bas bohot ho gaya… 😂

We shud not have have any hopes from Ts but if they really want to utilize them then someone need to tell imlie that she is ignoring why Aryan is so concerned for her..

Whatever765 thumbnail

new office means new set more extras.. too much taam jhaam.. so I feel thing else will happen where aryan will have to call Aditya back..

baki rahi imlie ki maang.. bhayee I am still worried that yeh Banda kidnap na kar le imlie ko.. ki bas bohot ho gaya… 😂

We shud not have have any hopes from Ts but if they really want to utilize them then someone need to tell imlie that she is ignoring why Aryan is so concerned for her..

T family are useless...they are only here to bash Adi...when have they stood by AKT..nalayak ITV family!

Sundar aayega kya abhi..maybe he will talk to Imlie...ki dost... kahee?! 🤪

Juvvi9 thumbnail

At this moment we're sitting back relaxing and watching the drama unfold 🤣

Ur worried about AKT.. I'm like didi ka kaa hoyi🤣

Ohh that's kept open ended so mera dimaag wahi offer pe jaata hai.. But then Aryan needs Adi to be around like didi needed imlie.. Tashan kisko dikhayegenge.. Imlie ka motivation kaise banega ye.. Kaan kaise bharega..

Ab Adi kuch bhi kar sakta hai.. Kidnap bhi..

AC ji ne ye kya kardiya😆

Ts ye tamasha dekhenge.. Kabhi idhar flip kabhi udhar flip.. No one will ask simple questions here

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@bold: Maine toh keh diya hai yahi chahiye. 😆 It is totally in sync with Adi's impulsive nature too 🤣

#TeamAdiKidnapsImlieOnWeddingDay 😎

If Adi gets to know that Imlie didn't send the divorce papers, toh yeh ya toh phir maang bharna bahaut likely hai. Hope kidnapping hai... the only way for them to actually communicate and resolve their MUs is if they go away from the T's, C's, R's, duniya, everyone. 🤣 🤣

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

And just because I have to and I will- no not for obvious reasons of this being greater any day...but look at the barabari ka rishta...Girte hain toh dono..!! Iss takra ke girne ko kya naam doon?! 🤪

This was/is pure gold and will remain.. Hayeeee the PD3 days

And they're each other's strength and weakness.. Khud girenge khud uthenge bas the other one needs to be around ❤️