Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Holas! Just dropping by to say Namaste!

One hectic thanksgiving break and after too much eating and drinking it is back to a grueling work week! 😭

The main forum is a cesspool. I wonder if these folks and us were even watching the same show..oh well perspectives I guess! AKT has become a punching bag..a good looking one...🤣

Anyhow- not here for that- have not been watching and do not intend to watch something that will be shoved at me in the name of drama and naari mukti morcha.....the show never had logic...but it had feels...now it is just mockery and plain reprisal...AKT ne aisa kiya...Imlie bhi karegi...T house main raita phelaya....ab Rathod house mein phelao! 🤪 If they really intended to show a 19 year old making her way into the world a second hand ASR was not necessary..but oh well...when has this show followed logic...!

I am onto holiday movies...oh it's the most wonderful time of the year..❤️ I start every year with Love Actually my all time favorite and then move on to Serendipity, which is just LOVE!

But I also started watching Dil Bekaraar- Those Pricey Thakur Girls ka adaptation...Loving it so far. Oh it took me back to my Delhi days (Lodhi Gardens...sigh!!) and growing up watching Doordarshan...(yes I am that old..🤪)

Such an easy watch!! I just started watching so will not review it as of now...the book was pretty amusing and I enjoyed reading it- the cast so far is doing a good job!

Will keep dropping into say Hi hellos to you wonderful chicas!

Sounds like a satisfying break! Happy belated thanksgiving!! 🤗

Oh my god, Love Actually… My all time favorite too. Ab aapne yaad dila dees toh mera phir se dekhne ka mann hai. 🤣 Let’s see when I find the time. 😒

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jperalta

Absolutely agree, Aps. I’m appalled at people pulling double standards even in treating actors’ personal and professional lives separate. 😕 This is what we have come down to?

Your personal life should not be a reflection of your professional life, and your professional life should not be a reflection of your personal life. Keeping the two detached is what these actors themselves advocate for. Why bring Fahmaan’s brother into the conversation at all? We are only discussing his acting capabilities, nothing more and nothing less. That is our right as viewers of this show. 🤔

The fact is Aryan fans are triggered for no reason. They accuse us of hating on Fahmaan just because he’s been pitted against GM. These people don’t even realize they spend more time comparing the two actors than we do as adilie fans. 🤪 Party badal li toh ab justify bhi karna padega na. 😆🤓

Humara funda yahaan toh bahaut clear hai bhai — there was, is and will only ever be adilie for us. No Iman, ‘arylie’, whatever. Ab aa jao argue karne. 😳

Just goes to show how low will they go! This fandom is crazy. Aren't these the same folks who literally on a daily basis bash Mayuri? Oh well...just goes to show how they cannot really differentiate between fiction and non fiction...!! I have said this repeatedly to Aps and Seera--- This how has been pulled down multiple times by these so called fans on social media...look at it spiral down again!

Sigh, if only this was a limited series web show! Would have been an iconic one...abhi toh mutlab it is just a mere employment opportunity...chalega tab tak chalega...baki feels, story gayi bhaad mein!

For me it remains Adi and Imlie ki kahani...baki jisne aake rabba vey karna hai kare...jisne aake haq haq karna hai kare...You cannot force chemistry to exist, where it doesn't, the same way you can't deny it when it does...Adi and Imlie always have it...others can get fairy lights or hakka noodles..you cannot force it!

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Okay... We're having Maha episode this Sunday?? Mereko aisa dhak dhak horela hai🤪 🤣

Still not over the previous dhakka we had.. Nahi dekh rahe bhai but still choda bhi nahi hai.. The terror of ME is for real.. any chance ye promo na de?? Bagair promo ke nahi chal sakta kya??

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Okay... We're having Maha episode this Sunday?? Mereko aisa dhak dhak horela hai🤪 🤣

Still not over the previous dhakka we had.. Nahi dekh rahe bhai but still choda bhi nahi hai.. The terror of ME is for real.. any chance ye promo na de?? Bagair promo ke nahi chal sakta kya??

Nope, promo bhi aayega and it will create te required amount of terror as well. But I still am guessing that the episode will focus on the backstory if ASR ka BIL, based on the BTS that we got last week

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Nope, promo bhi aayega and it will create te required amount of terror as well. But I still am guessing that the episode will focus on the backstory if ASR ka BIL, based on the BTS that we got last week

Aps yaar 🤣.. Thoda darr kam katne hi bol deti ki terror wala nahi hoga.. I think ours is the only show jaha humko promos hi nahi chahiye 😆

I think wo BTS to is week aa jayega.. But ME will be something else either more focused ASR ka next plan or didi k new kand(this is less of a possibility the former one is where I'm inclined) Adi Imlie bhi 2 4 min mil jaaye shayad 😆

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh no, koi humka bacha lees 😭

Ab kya dekhne ko milega? 😒 Kya reh gaya hai dekhne ko...?

Don't even know if we should hope for something good at this point 😳

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Oh no, koi humka bacha lees 😭

Ab kya dekhne ko milega? 😒 Kya reh gaya hai dekhne ko...?

Don't even know if we should hope for something good at this point 😳

Aapne ab tak versatility dekhi hai.. Ab layered dekhiye.. 😕

I have lost hopes at this point of anything good.. 😔

Let's see what we have in store

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Shudder to think what they will make adi do in this maha episode possibly related to slo mo bhaiyya ka jijoo. Akt se kabhi kuch bhi accha nahi karwaayenge jisse dd ka exposiya ho😭

https://giphy.com/gifs/shrek-gif-donkey-srVgXpqz5QdTG

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Shudder to think what they will make adi do in this maha episode possibly related to slo mo bhaiyya ka jijoo. Akt se kabhi kuch bhi accha nahi karwaayenge jisse dd ka exposiya ho😭

https://giphy.com/gifs/shrek-gif-donkey-srVgXpqz5QdTG

I'll be very happy if its related to slo mo bhaiyya n his jiju.. Be it not related with M brainwashing Adi about Imlie... Hope not hope not🤞🤞

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi all loving the discussion and terror filled worries, my moto is it will all be okay just hang in there 🤗

As for the maha episode going by the last one we got the deletion of the last video at court from the camera then the only disappointment we will get is the destruction of the mobile and a Maline whom will win and we will see a thousand flashes with a smirk to make me snooze away the untold you so moment.

To be honest the writers may think we are worried or excited but at this piont we can already guess what is coming that we are immune to 🤣🤣

My wish is of only anu could send me some her magic🧪 so I could take a sip to get rid of the 🤔and believe that our Imlie will rock again 😎

Wish they knew how that we are ready with signs of I told you so 😆😆 no borrowed time or verification of versatility can change this prediction of my

Sorry but I just wish for once they would allow Aditya to openly ask either Maline or Aryan the question of what is your problem. I miss the time when he would counter attack these accusations know he just sits there with blank stares of you guess what I want and I be honest a part of me is like what do you want me to say. It’s so tiresome that none will question Maline constant need to focus on imlie when the could ask her something related to the baby or is that ship sailed till the next tanking storm 🤣 makes believe that there is no baby period 😆

If anything can we have some of our old imlie back through this snooze fest at least with the back story can we have her focus on the safety of her own relationship please by that look after Aditya Sita mother help 😭

Holding on that the promo of any delivers something material at least 😊

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago