Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Juvvs please no arylie shaadi man 😭😭😭

They won't wizard they won't.. Sit back and relax.. 400th epi tak hum shaadi shaadi khelenge 🤣. Hogi kisi ki nahi..imlie pe to vishwas rakho.. Sab faltu tashangiri will happen I to say not even fake marriage..

And jis hisaab se they're going on FF mode pe for this Aryan Imlie thing they'll come down that fast...

Meko koi bas didi ka PF dedo... Please... 😭 😭 😭

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jojo_mojo

Agree Whatever I don't see any ship cruising either😆

I read that Aryan is the "Knight in shining armor" for Imlie and that she was coerced for the past year.

Last I knew, she was coerced into marrying Aditya. After that pretty much everything about Adilie happened with her consent. I really don't understand why people insist on seeing Imlie as some bechari who needs to be "saved" from Aditya or the need demonize Aditya.

Right now Imlie is unable to deal with the thought that her BBSB does not love her anymore. She feels the pain, gets hurt, she cries. She is human. Do her tears make her weak? Why does she need to be ordered to stop crying? Or to become strong by some random person? Imlie always had the strength not just to save herself but also others around her. Right now she is feeling weak, but that does not define her. And hiding her pain will not make it disappear. How exactly is Udhaarwala giving her strength? He himself is weak, unable to deal with the loss he faced in his life. So he hides his pain and his need for revenge. Now he is asking Imlie to do the same.

And by taking special interest or "recognizing" her talent, Udhaarwala is robbing Imlie an opportunity to learn. He has no clue about journalism and is narrowing Imlie's view also. She became a "featured writer" after writing just two articles. His behavior with her is making her subject of malicious office gossip and further isolating her from Aditya. So he is destroying her married life, stunting her professional growth and ruining her public image. How is this called saving?

Special mention to invasion of personal space, dupatta snatching, stalking and ordering her around like he owns her😆

thank you Jo…. The only prob is when ppl grasp on a ship they can’t see beyond their own nose. Ok I will say this and I appreciate ppl here are matured enough to see my point . Asr asking imlie to face her fears is very realistic and matured . He has told inlie she needs to stand up whixh I applaud . Imlie never needed anyone for her to fight injustice but she has weakened momentarily and nothing wrong with asr telling her to face it.

Of course the fact that he lectures her without facts, purposely does things that will hurt adI and uses imlie for it and did not tell her about Didi first visit and subsequent phone call has ruined what could have been a wonderful track of someone extending a hand to imlie in her moment of weakness. With all this asr has ruined his character but to arylie shippers it shows that him pushing imlie shows his love. If he loved her all he has to do was squash the rumours. AdI may still be pig headed but things would have led to a path of Adilie reconciliation but not possible since his objective is revenge and adI destruction no matter who he uses or hurts . So to me all these so called cliches during the wedding week is meaningless and just to satisfy these shippers. These shippers who were once Adilie fans but now want to bash adI and proclaim to be fighting for imlie

Adi right now is behaving exactly like he should. He drew a conclusion based on several incidents couple with the divorce papers he thought imlie sent and he is hurting. In his hurt, he wants his wife to show her haq and scream ana shout as he hurts her but she is quiet. And ppl saying asr motivated inlie to stay dignified does not know imlie has always been mostly ( the key word) dignified . She doesn’t need a support for that.

Right now these two are hurting so bad and thinking the other has moved on. Only ppl who love each other unconditionally can experience that. They don’t give a toss about the other so called partner except fo use them in their quest to hurt the other

For me I don’t think there will even be a hint of arylie wedding despite the ppl seeing parallels in the rasams but i defo see adI finally throwing a major tantrum on his wedding day that why? Tell me what I did that u went to asr ? Cos I believed Didi and supported her ? I had no choice cos I can’t abandon the baby no matter how much I am disgusted by that night. But my love for you has never wavered. I except a table thod e but now with a confrontation between these two and I think that might lead to a pf

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

They won't wizard they won't.. Sit back and relax.. 400th epi tak hum shaadi shaadi khelenge 🤣. Hogi kisi ki nahi..imlie pe to vishwas rakho.. Sab faltu tashangiri will happen I to say not even fake marriage..

And jis hisaab se they're going on FF mode pe for this Aryan Imlie thing they'll come down that fast...

Meko koi bas didi ka PF dedo... Please... 😭 😭 😭

500 tak khelenge juvvs. The end goal is longevity of show. Ek saal aur kaise chalaane ka. Hai re 😭

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They're playing with every kind of audience ryt now🤣

Throwing in Arylie symbolisms in Adini wedding 😆

Isme Adilie waalo ko lollipop bhi dede kya pata 😆

Mandap tak kheechenge then Adi will back off for Marriage with M.. Imlie will agree to marry ASR🤣

This is the most logical way of thinking.. But now agar kuch interesting karna hai to they could go with Adi filling Imlie's maang and imlie still not agreeing to come back..

Ek shaadi se dusri shaadi ki aur badhte hue

Seerraaa mekoo mera jawab mil gaya ye.. Promo will play out after this all shaadi tamasha.. *Haye mere khushi k aansu*😆

Are they really buying more time for PF??

Meko PF dedo.. This is such a snooze fest🥱🥱😴😴

Kya hi ho raha hai aur kya hi hona hai nahi pata Precap tak padhne ya dekhne ka mann nahi hai mujhe

You said it all - this has gone from a drag fest to a snooze fest. PF ho toh koi farak padega warna sannu ki 😆

Edited by jperalta - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

500 tak khelenge juvvs. The end goal is longevity of show. Ek saal aur kaise chalaane ka. Hai re 😭

PF k baad didi wo ww bhi karna hai na.. Hoga wizard sab hoga..

PF dedo I'll be gone for some time atleast..

Don’t get into precap JP.. That guy is bin jal machli now.. He's trying every damn thing saam daam dand bhed to get reaction from Imlie n its backfiring..

Drag fest apni jagah snoozefest is new mantra

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jojo_mojo

Agree Whatever I don't see any ship cruising either😆

I read that Aryan is the "Knight in shining armor" for Imlie and that she was coerced for the past year.

Last I knew, she was coerced into marrying Aditya. After that pretty much everything about Adilie happened with her consent. I really don't understand why people insist on seeing Imlie as some bechari who needs to be "saved" from Aditya or the need demonize Aditya.

Right now Imlie is unable to deal with the thought that her BBSB does not love her anymore. She feels the pain, gets hurt, she cries. She is human. Do her tears make her weak? Why does she need to be ordered to stop crying? Or to become strong by some random person? Imlie always had the strength not just to save herself but also others around her. Right now she is feeling weak, but that does not define her. And hiding her pain will not make it disappear. How exactly is Udhaarwala giving her strength? He himself is weak, unable to deal with the loss he faced in his life. So he hides his pain and his need for revenge. Now he is asking Imlie to do the same.

And by taking special interest or "recognizing" her talent, Udhaarwala is robbing Imlie an opportunity to learn. He has no clue about journalism and is narrowing Imlie's view also. She became a "featured writer" after writing just two articles. His behavior with her is making her subject of malicious office gossip and further isolating her from Aditya. So he is destroying her married life, stunting her professional growth and ruining her public image. How is this called saving?

Special mention to invasion of personal space, dupatta snatching, stalking and ordering her around like he owns her😆

Word to everything you said Jojo...🤗 I have not been watching so I might not write with utmost conviction at this point...

So ASR making Imlie clean car to sliding down the slide- is not coerced, right? That is 'concern', 'mentoring'- in literally a span of 7/10 days, the man is mentoring the now ex wife of the person he wants to avenge! Hmm! Chalo maan liya- ASR is better than AKT. Wasn't Malini better than Imlie- oh wait I am not saying this- Imlie herself said this when she thought AKT was doing an ehsaan! The epic Hatto scene wala episode. No wait, we are not supposed to talk about Imlie from back then, because she is now evolved. Fine then, the evolved Imlie has no other place to stay in entire Delhi but ASR's house?! Hmm! Oh wait we are not suppose to even follow logic. Alright, so what comes next, ASR trying to give her strength in the rain so he can later giver her a coat and then also give her the support while she is grappling with the divorce papers. and that is why he is right for her? But as far as I see it, no where did he help her understand the situation that oh but Imlie just a few hrs ago Malini had come around to talk to me...am I following logic again? Hmm!

I cannot with the contrivance.

I do not know whether the first 300 episodes are swaha...if so they should put a disclaimer saying please do not refer to anything you watched before. It was AKT who fell in love first. It was AKT who left a life of comfort and normalcy to this tsunami life. It was AKT who made her go give the exam even though his presence there made her came second, which is the most obnoxious thing I have read till date. It was AKT who literally made her over come all her insecurities of talking in english, thinking no less of herself, to making sure she never backs out of any situation. It was AKT who held the diya that night when his hand got burnt and it was AKT who held her hand then to never let go....if all what I have seen remains in the memory of the writers and is the basis- I still hold my stance- AKT will hold on to this rishta forever..because Imlie should evolve..her beliefs should not be talked about...

Whatever765 thumbnail

Na ab dekh rahe hai na jab dekh payenge.. Abhi to kahi na kahi ittu si ummeed hai nahi hoga.. I'm hanging in by that thread only.. PF to I've literally have no hopes😆

Bhhol jaayenge k Humne kabhi imlie naam ka show dekha ta.. 😅

And u too have that na what if shaadi ho gayi to?? Same question for u too??

I will never forget Imlie the show! It gave me AKT and Imlie characters who were unique. Yes I will have selective viewing but it will remain memorable.

I chose not to watch since karva chauth- because the narrative went down the deepest drain. It basically became just another show, which thrives on drama and jarring contrivance...Female lead bechari always...and Male lead the reason for her bechargi...problem is in this case, they convinced me that is not the case...and were now trying to force me to undo that because show chalana hai...trp chahiye!

Anyhow..to answer my own question- if Adi and Malini happen- I do see them giving a contrived reason. It could even be as forced as the bandook ke nok pe kari hui shaadi. It does not change the fact that Adi loves Imlie. There will be a huge uproar of Imlie should never be with Adi ever..and that's fine...remember this is the same junta that have said adi should rot in hell with Malini- so lo makers kar bhi sakte hain yeh maang poori...Problem is truth has to come out someday- then what happens? Adi will be a complete lost man- but how is this Imlie's win? She will get a jaaniya in ASR, family that loves her...not that no one is a big fan of hers everywhere...T's ke liye toh beti se badkar hai....trust milega...but will she get her love?!

Point being, Adi and Malini even if they happen - kuch nahi badlega in terms of these two being in love with each other...it may as well remain an adhoori kahani!

Having said all of that- No adi and Malini happening- there ain't no story in that...ASR kya hi revenge lega agar Adi aise hi haar jaaye?!

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

I will never forget Imlie the show! It gave me AKT and Imlie characters who were unique. Yes I will have selective viewing but it will remain memorable.

I chose not to watch since karva chauth- because the narrative went down the deepest drain. It basically became just another show, which thrives on drama and jarring contrivance...Female lead bechari always...and Male lead the reason for her bechargi...problem is in this case, they convinced me that is not the case...and were now trying to force me to undo that because show chalana hai...trp chahiye!

Anyhow..to answer my own question- if Adi and Malini happen- I do see them giving a contrived reason. It could even be as forced as the bandook ke nok pe kari hui shaadi. It does not change the fact that Adi loves Imlie. There will be a huge uproar of Imlie should never be with Adi ever..and that's fine...remember this is the same junta that have said adi should rot in hell with Malini- so lo makers kar bhi sakte hain yeh maang poori...Problem is truth has to come out someday- then what happens? Adi will be a complete lost man- but how is this Imlie's win? She will get a jaaniya in ASR, family that loves her...not that no one is a big fan of hers everywhere...T's ke liye toh beti se badkar hai....trust milega...but will she get her love?!

Point being, Adi and Malini even if they happen - kuch nahi badlega in terms of these two being in love with each other...it may as well remain an adhoori kahani!

Having said all of that- No adi and Malini happening- there ain't no story in that...ASR kya hi revenge lega agar Adi aise hi haar jaaye?!

Whatever that was me quoting AKT's dialogue after mud spa.. Bhool jaao sabkuch

Baako to yeah let's see if when we're able to watch any full episode...

Whatever765 thumbnail

Whatever that was me quoting AKT's dialogue after mud spa.. Bhool jaao sabkuch

Baako to yeah let's see if when we're able to watch any full episode...

Baat toh sahi boli- who knows when we shall watch an episode..abhi toh sab sannu ki bharose!

Kya yaad dila diyaa yaara.....*runs to watch that episode*

Whatever765 thumbnail

Oh so looks like AKT is dressed as Devdas! Daaru ki bottle leke ghumega kya AKT to give the feel? They really cannot get lamer than this, right? Or they can🤔