Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Posting from the main forum:

Okay ladies, I had a really weird thought (please no chappals if you disagree, this just came to my mind, so do take it with a pinch of salt). What if in the midst of all this Arylie, Adini and Adilie ki shaadi, we get Sundar getting married to Arpita instead🤣.

So automatically all the baaki wale shaadiyan will stop, as such a big anarth has happened, with Aryan going all upset that the Tripathi family has ruined his sister's life, will now target Rupi for his revenge (while suddenly developing feelings for Imlie as well) and will force/coerce Rupi to marry him. This will team Adi and Imlie again, who will put their naarazgi to the side and solve the issue at hand, while Malini again gets relegated to the sidelines, with her PF and the MU on going, but put in the back burner. While Malini will be upset, AC will advise her to let things happen as that will push Rupi out of the T house, which will only help Malini in the long run, so Malini will keep quiet while everything plays out. So they can stretch this for the next how many episodes as they want, and still keep all the characters in the show.

I am just thinking that if this scenario okays out, toh un Arylie shippers ka kya hoga🤣

Ships Ships everywhere not a cruise to sail has been my mantra!!

I still cannot wrap my head around why people are even thinking of Aryan as a messiah! Mutlab itna delusion!!

Whatever765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Kya behudda precap tha yeh?! Oh dear god, we are back to Imlie playing silly pranks with Anu… Suddenly the makers have forgotten that this is the same woman who almost got Imlie trafficked… and she knows about it. 😕 Why the hell would she give her an ounce of attention at all?

Bhakk 😡 PF do re PF 😡

Comedy bhi toh sirf Imlie hi karegi fir woh koi bhi situation ho, circumstance ho...powerful Imliya!

Remember the writers love to phoonk...Yeh wala bhi inke naam..

Black Girl GIF by Sam Cannon

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Kya behudda precap tha yeh?! Oh dear god, we are back to Imlie playing silly pranks with Anu… Suddenly the makers have forgotten that this is the same woman who almost got Imlie trafficked… and she knows about it. 😕 Why the hell would she give her an ounce of attention at all?

Bhakk 😡 PF do re PF 😡

Makers don't remember a damn thing.. Memory Loss ho chuka hai.. New day new scheme... Now the focus is on the divorce papers kisne bheje bas ye pata na chale.. Even the phone os in Bermuda.. Aayega nahi aayega kisko pata

They've added so many kaands to didi's bucket k ab PF to hota nahi dikh raha meko.. Its just gonna be the Adi developing cold feet or some other reason shaadi na hone ka..

And imlie doing her nautanki with AC is just 👎🏼 Its not funny.. Its disgusting that's it

Whatever765 thumbnail

Oh the fear is real! The amount of AdiNi phobia out there is like "Winter is coming" wala panic!

Story ka toh kachra roz hota hai....but keeping the suspense koi Imlie makers se seekhe! 👏

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Oh the fear is real! The amount of AdiNi phobia out there is like "Winter is coming" wala panic!

Story ka toh kachra roz hota hai....but keeping the suspense koi Imlie makers se seekhe! 👏

Ye isliye kyuki jitni baar ummeed ki hai utni baar mu ki khaayi hai😆 after first 200 episodes

And didi ka khauf is real😳

Whatever765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Ye isliye kyuki jitni baar ummeed ki hai utni baar mu ki khaayi hai😆 after first 200 episodes

And didi ka khauf is real😳

Ok kostin - if Adi and Malini happen then what?💥..😅

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail

Ok kostin - if Adi and Malini happen then what?💥..😅

Na ab dekh rahe hai na jab dekh payenge.. Abhi to kahi na kahi ittu si ummeed hai nahi hoga.. I'm hanging in by that thread only.. PF to I've literally have no hopes😆

Bhhol jaayenge k Humne kabhi imlie naam ka show dekha ta.. 😅

And u too have that na what if shaadi ho gayi to?? Same question for u too??

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ships Ships everywhere not a cruise to sail has been my mantra!!

I still cannot wrap my head around why people are even thinking of Aryan as a messiah! Mutlab itna delusion!!

Agree Whatever I don't see any ship cruising either😆

I read that Aryan is the "Knight in shining armor" for Imlie and that she was coerced for the past year.

Last I knew, she was coerced into marrying Aditya. After that pretty much everything about Adilie happened with her consent. I really don't understand why people insist on seeing Imlie as some bechari who needs to be "saved" from Aditya or the need demonize Aditya.

Right now Imlie is unable to deal with the thought that her BBSB does not love her anymore. She feels the pain, gets hurt, she cries. She is human. Do her tears make her weak? Why does she need to be ordered to stop crying? Or to become strong by some random person? Imlie always had the strength not just to save herself but also others around her. Right now she is feeling weak, but that does not define her. And hiding her pain will not make it disappear. How exactly is Udhaarwala giving her strength? He himself is weak, unable to deal with the loss he faced in his life. So he hides his pain and his need for revenge. Now he is asking Imlie to do the same.

And by taking special interest or "recognizing" her talent, Udhaarwala is robbing Imlie an opportunity to learn. He has no clue about journalism and is narrowing Imlie's view also. She became a "featured writer" after writing just two articles. His behavior with her is making her subject of malicious office gossip and further isolating her from Aditya. So he is destroying her married life, stunting her professional growth and ruining her public image. How is this called saving?

Special mention to invasion of personal space, dupatta snatching, stalking and ordering her around like he owns her😆

Juvvi9 thumbnail

They're playing with every kind of audience ryt now🤣

Throwing in Arylie symbolisms in Adini wedding 😆

Isme Adilie waalo ko lollipop bhi dede kya pata 😆

Mandap tak kheechenge then Adi will back off for Marriage with M.. Imlie will agree to marry ASR🤣

This is the most logical way of thinking.. But now agar kuch interesting karna hai to they could go with Adi filling Imlie's maang and imlie still not agreeing to come back..

Ek shaadi se dusri shaadi ki aur badhte hue

Seerraaa mekoo mera jawab mil gaya ye.. Promo will play out after this all shaadi tamasha.. *Haye mere khushi k aansu*😆

Are they really buying more time for PF??

Meko PF dedo.. This is such a snooze fest🥱🥱😴😴

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

They're playing with every kind of audience ryt now🤣

Throwing in Arylie symbolisms in Adini wedding 😆

Isme Adilie waalo ko lollipop bhi dede kya pata 😆

Mandap tak kheechenge then Adi will back off for Marriage with M.. Imlie will agree to marry ASR🤣

This is the most logical way of thinking.. But now agar kuch interesting karna hai to they could go with Adi filling Imlie's maang and imlie still not agreeing to come back..

Ek shaadi se dusri shaadi ki aur badhte hue

Seerraaa mekoo mera jawab mil gaya ye.. Promo will play out after this all shaadi tamasha.. *Haye mere khushi k aansu*😆

Are they really buying more time for PF??

Meko PF dedo.. This is such a snooze fest🥱🥱😴😴

Juvvs please no arylie shaadi man 😭😭😭