Letter

Adilie realise neither sent the divorce papers

Which do u all think? Let’s try to distract our mind from Didi and asr

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Posting from the main forum:

Okay ladies, I had a really weird thought (please no chappals if you disagree, this just came to my mind, so do take it with a pinch of salt). What if in the midst of all this Arylie, Adini and Adilie ki shaadi, we get Sundar getting married to Arpita instead🤣.

So automatically all the baaki wale shaadiyan will stop, as such a big anarth has happened, with Aryan going all upset that the Tripathi family has ruined his sister's life, will now target Rupi for his revenge (while suddenly developing feelings for Imlie as well) and will force/coerce Rupi to marry him. This will team Adi and Imlie again, who will put their naarazgi to the side and solve the issue at hand, while Malini again gets relegated to the sidelines, with her PF and the MU on going, but put in the back burner. While Malini will be upset, AC will advise her to let things happen as that will push Rupi out of the T house, which will only help Malini in the long run, so Malini will keep quiet while everything plays out. So they can stretch this for the next how many episodes as they want, and still keep all the characters in the show.

I am just thinking that if this scenario okays out, toh un Arylie shippers ka kya hoga🤣

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Okay ladies, I had a really weird thought (please no chappals if you disagree, this just came to my mind, so do take it with a pinch of salt). What if in the midst of all this Arylie, Adini and Adilie ki shaadi, we get Sundar getting married to Arpita instead🤣.

So automatically all the baaki wale shaadiyan will stop, as such a big anarth has happened, with Aryan going all upset that the Tripathi family has ruined his sister's life, will now target Rupi for his revenge (while suddenly developing feelings for Imlie as well) and will force/coerce Rupi to marry him. This will team Adi and Imlie again, who will put their naarazgi to the side and solve the issue at hand, while Malini again gets relegated to the sidelines, with her PF and the MU on going, but put in the back burner. While Malini will be upset, AC will advise her to let things happen as that will push Rupi out of the T house, which will only help Malini in the long run, so Malini will keep quiet while everything plays out. So they can stretch this for the next how many episodes as they want, and still keep all the characters in the show.

I am just thinking that if this scenario okays out, toh un Arylie shippers ka kya hoga🤣

My two cents.. Arylie shippers seedha Heart attack and behosh 🤣 but seriously if they do that then Adilie might reunite but they won’t be able toConvince the audience of these two ending up together. Right now I believe the audience needs some resolution. They can do a partial ( though my believe of full pf) of Didi a c then bring asr story forward. Didi might be on sideline for a bit getting help or dreaming for more revenge

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aps with this "JAANIYA" coming up u thibk they'll go that way??

Already itni khichdi hui padi hai.. Ab ye inka naya PR I'm really not able to understand.. But they're way too cute hot jo chahe kehlo❤️ ❤️😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXk9QUbrDhJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Already itni khichdi hui padi hai.. Ab ye inka naya PR I'm really not able to understand.. But they're way too cute hot jo chahe kehlo❤️ ❤️😍😍

Word Count: 1

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Some weird DdLJ parallel 🤣.. maybe adi will bhaag from the mandap 🤣joke joke

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Some weird DdLJ parallel 🤣.. maybe adi will bhaag from the mandap 🤣joke joke

Oyee RD.. Completely possible.. Jis hisaab se we've had foreshadowing by Aparna today.. Bilkul ho sakat hai😆

Bhaag Adi Bhaag

Edited by Juvvi9 - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail

Oyee RD.. Completely possible.. Jis hisaab se we're had foreshadowing by Aparna today.. Bilkul ho sakat hai😆

Bhaag Adi Bhaag

Bhaag but don’t forget imlie.. I will arrange the escape car 🤣.. but sadly this prob will be janab adi dream 😴

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Ok we have several things that can contribute to pf

Phone

Letter

Adilie realise neither sent the divorce papers

Which do u all think? Let’s try to distract our mind from Didi and asr

Ladies don’t get distracted by DDLJ.. let’s think about this. I wanna hear your thoughts pls