Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Whatever765

KZK the Prerna show..ugh it was!👎🏼

Are they planning to go that way....then ugh this is..👎🏼

The prerna show.. 🤣 🤣

U talking about S1 or S2 well what do experlct from EK😆

That’s what seera was explaining at the moment the can't afford to go that way.. Chill maar yaar 😆

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

The prerna show.. 🤣 🤣

That’s what seera was explaining at the moment the can't afford to go that way.. Chill maar yaar 😆

I might sound very regressive but I actually liked Bajaaj as character.. he was selfish but loved Prerna a lot.. Very very flawed but very very real like apna AKT!

Original ko match karna KSG ke bas ki nahi thi toh FK pulling that stunt is next to impossible when he is actually pitted against GM! Aditya played by GM is unmatched.. u will hate him / love him but he will always be Imlies hero..

so if they even try that.. things will be disastrous!

Edited by _Seera_ - 2 years ago
Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

The prerna show.. 🤣 🤣

Oh this is me...with the sannu ki vibe!

Parksandrec Dgaf GIF - Parksandrec Dgaf Chill GIFs

Trolling ki aadat jo lag gayi hai! 🤣

With the way things are going for the past month- if they do not show any sorta positivity...the show is heading towards doom! AdiLie are messed up big time....so the only thing remaining is PF!

I am being too hopeful- but we might even see Adi knowing it all and yet faking it and making sure she accepts Aryan ka rishta!

I read Aparna proposes the marriage- and I am gobsmacked. This is just my opinion but she has to be the worst character written after Malini. Not once has she understood how and what Adi did. She has been reactive and always prejudiced...To teach him a lesson she will propose this, but not once did she try and talk to Imlie on how it broke Adi to see those papers sent by her....Aparna also wants brownie points from nari mukti association!

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

I might sound very regressive but I actually liked Bajaaj as character.. he was selfish but loved Prerna a lot.. Very very flawed but very very real like apna AKT!

Original ko match karna KSG ke bad ki nahi thi toh FK pulling that stunt is next to impossible when he is actually pitted against GM! Aditya played by GM is unmatched.. u will hate him / love him but he will always be Imlies hero..

so if they even try that.. things will be disastrous!

Seera yaha sab ek thaali k hai.. Bajaj was love.. And Ronit Roy did complete justice to the role..

KSG was nowhere close.. GM and FK bhi koi comparison mei nahi hai.. He made us fell in love with AKT even after willing getting married to M..

The nuances he brings to scene no one can do it.. ST is very lucky to have his as a co-star and mentor and it shows..

Not wanted Bring this but I really felt that there's something brewing off camera.. But gul and channel too cannot afford her ML leaving she knows that.. FK might have an important role but nothing more than that..

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Oh this is me...with the sannu ki vibe!

Parksandrec Dgaf GIF - Parksandrec Dgaf Chill GIFs

Trolling ki aadat jo lag gayi hai! 🤣

With the way things are going for the past month- if they do not show any sorta positivity...the show is heading towards doom! AdiLie are messed up big time....so the only thing remaining is PF!

I am being too hopeful- but we might even see Adi knowing it all and yet faking it and making sure she accepts Aryan ka rishta!

I read Aparna proposes the marriage- and I am gobsmacked. This is just my opinion but she has to be the worst character written after Malini. Not once has she understood how and what Adi did. She has been reactive and always prejudiced...To teach him a lesson she will propose this, but not once did she try and talk to Imlie on how it broke Adi to see those papers sent by her....Aparna also wants brownie points from nari mukti association!

Meko ye samjhao what happens after this even if Adi fakes it.. This is so not Adi but chalo maan liya.. Adi will have to hear it from horses mouth till then no stopping shaadi.. Isko kuch bhi malum hone se pehlw she'll get engaged.. And when he comes to know he'll try but she won't be able to come(NN ka shrap) 😆

Next din k baad they'll be in office na.. Ya they're gonna send him out of the city😆

Ohh Aparna is already on the road for redemption didn't u hear🤣

Baaki sannu ki.. PF do jaldi se

Whatever765 thumbnail

Seera yaha sab ek thaali k hai.. Bajaj was love.. And Ronit Roy did complete justice to the role..

KSG was nowhere close.. GM and FK bhi koi comparison mei nahi hai.. He made us fell in love with AKT even after willing getting married to M..

The nuances he brings to scene no one can do it.. ST is very lucky to have his as a co-star and mentor and it shows..

Not wanted Bring this but I really felt that there's something brewing off camera.. But gul and channel too cannot afford her ML leaving she knows that.. FK might have an important role but nothing more than that..

Juvvi9- something might be off behind the camera...but remember the channel >>>PH. PH>>>the creatives.

Star plus/hotstar have a stake with their web series and GM starring in it. The channel knows exactly what his supremacy is. Like you said FK mayb be pivotal but nothing more than that.

Whatever765 thumbnail

Meko ye samjhao what happens after this even if Adi fakes it.. This is so not Adi but chalo maan liya.. Adi will have to hear it from horses mouth till then no stopping shaadi.. Isko kuch bhi malum hone se pehlw she'll get engaged.. And when he comes to know he'll try but she won't be able to come(NN ka shrap) 😆

Next din k baad they'll be in office na.. Ya they're gonna send him out of the city😆

Ohh Aparna is already on the road for redemption didn't u hear🤣

Baaki sannu ki.. PF do jaldi se

Ok NN ka shrap has already done its work...since one month he did try to ask/request/commanded her this way or that way to come back home, she did not. Bus that is all there is to it. Done and dusted.

AKT and Imlie- they aren't themselves anymore....yeh alag hi show hai dost...so at this point Adi can shock or surprise us depending on how we perceive it!

When was Imlie scared of heights...she could not slide down a slide- hadh hi ho gayi aaj toh!

Why is he leaving the city now? Yeh kya news hai bhai?

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail

Juvvi9- something might be off behind the camera...but remember the channel >>>PH. PH>>>the creatives.

Star plus/hotstar have a stake with their web series and GM starring in it. The channel knows exactly what his supremacy is. Like you said FK mayb be pivotal but nothing more than that.

With this u hit the nail on the head.. Thats is why they can't let AM get married now.. Drama will be at its peak.. But no shaadi.. Channel is defo involved and they know just a single miscalculated move and we might loose numbers big time.. With show coming down on its position too.. We can hope something good😆

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Ok NN ka shrap has already done its work...since one month he did try to ask/request/commanded her this way or that way to come back home, she did not. Bus that is all there is to it. Done and dusted.

AKT and Imlie- they aren't themselves anymore....yeh alag hi show hai dost...so at this point Adi can shock or surprise us depending on how we perceive it!

When was Imlie scared of heights...she could not slide down a slide- hadh hi ho gayi aaj toh!

Why is he leaving the city now? Yeh kya news hai bhai?

NN ka shrap was when the whole truth regarding M will come out.. Imlie won't come.. The Ts will be begging her something like that.. So yeah.. Hopefully the time has come

That TC spoiler regarding Aryan instigating imlie against Adi after divorce remember.. Adi shifting to delhi with M🤣

The first part of the spoiler was very much true.. So yeah. This is gonna be a long game😕

So yeah even if he backs out saying I can't marry u since I only love imlie.. she'll try to guilt trip him saying u Ur self wanted the Marriage now what will I do with this and baccha and meri samajh mei kya izzat reh jaayegi since this is all being telecasted.. He'll probably think of leaving with M and then after that PF.. Kaisa kab pata nahi.. That was the crux

Edited by Juvvi9 - 2 years ago