Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _Seera_

KZK agar kisi ne dekha hai toh batao.. Anuraag kitna bakwas tha..

in KZK2 thy got Bajaaj way late in the game.. and anuraag was not lame.. and even with popular actors like KSG that ship didnt sail.. reason Anurag n prerna were established..

Thats the crux of matter.. dont let the ship form if u wanna break it... KZK was a hit cos prerna loved Bajaaj with whole heart.. and Yeh ASR bechara naam, tashan abhi biwi sb kuch udhaar pe ji raha hai...

I think whatever mentioned that YRKKH also has "Jaaniye" some other version but jaaniye is there.. so bechare ka OST bh udhar ka hai.. batao.. kab tak chalega yeh 🀣

FK himself said he is not the lead.. bas baat wahi khatam ho jaati hai.. saone sajane do...

TRP no guesses.. if they dont give PF or any other high point we will loose 4th spot soon enough..

SeeraπŸ€— yaara meri bakwas ko ye jhelo so much.. Haaye mere khushi k aansuuu πŸ˜ƒ 😭

I did watch a bit of KZK and bit of KZK2 so dimaag ghum jaata hai yaar..

This week is almost filler so hopefully we maintain the same numbers next week too.. Yrkkh is gearing up wuth leap in YHC too.. So yeah only hope for PF and marriage not happening is numbers..

Regarding FK and the ckt... That bores me to end

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

SeeraπŸ€— yaara meri bakwas ko ye jhelo so much.. Haaye mere khushi k aansuuu πŸ˜ƒ 😭

I did watch a bit of KZK and bit of KZK2 so dimaag ghum jaata hai yaar..

This week is almost filler so hopefully we maintain the same numbers next week too.. Yrkkh is gearing up wuth leap in YHC too.. So yeah only hope for PF and marriage not happening is numbers..

Regarding FK and the ckt... That bores me to end

Tum mein se kisi ne QH nahi dekha hai.. ohh god there was such a drama about the marriage.. ML, FL ki shaadi nahi huyi.. aur FL n Parallel lead k ho gayi.. aisa drop aaya tha viewership mein.. they had to come back to original ship.. and before the marriage they hadalready established parallel ship too...

It was a very messy situation.. and then Actor playing Asad left... they couldn't salvage the situation they had to take a leap..

after that i have not seen any Gul show changing ship.. they keep marriages or jodi's intact... for tha matter any ITV show.. shps dont change.. Vanraj was ravaan from episode 1.. So u know how it goes right?

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Tum mein se kisi ne QH nahi dekha hai.. ohh god there was such a drama about the marriage.. ML, FL ki shaadi nahi huyi.. aur FL n Parallel lead k ho gayi.. aisa drop aaya tha viewership mein.. they had to come back to original ship.. and before the marriage they hadalready established parallel ship too...

It was a very messy situation.. and then Actor playing Asad left... they couldn't salvage the situation they had to take a leap..

after that i have not seen any Gul show changing ship.. they keep marriages or jodi's intact... for tha matter any ITV show.. shps dont change.. Vanraj was ravaan from episode 1.. So u know how it goes right?

I saw that too.. But they way they brought in Ayan zoya marriage that was their downfall.. Damn O remember that very very well..

It got messy and after KSG left they literally had to get the leads married and kill them

_Seera_ thumbnail

I saw that too.. But they way they brought in Ayan zoya marriage that was their downfall.. Damn O remember that very very well..

It got messy and after KSG left they literally had to get the leads married and kill them

exactly... it was such a bad break up with viewers.. they gave false reasons for his leaving that channel fired him.. in reality he had left cos he had signed movie with bipasha..

but since then i have not seen any shaadi where they change ships.. prerna n bajaaj also didnt sail for that reason alone..

Juvvi9 thumbnail

exactly... it was such a bad break up with viewers.. they gave false reasons for his leaving that channel fired him.. in reality he had left cos he had signed movie with bipasha..

but since then i have not seen any shaadi where they change ships.. prerna n bajaaj also didnt sail for that reason alone..

Hope so Seera our past experiences do come handy.. Coz this was just way beyond with what they usually do with villians.. So much importance.. Itni k leads se zyaada.. They've propped up Didi so much k ab darr baith gaya hai...

_Seera_ thumbnail

Hope so Seera our past experiences do come handy.. Coz this was just way beyond with what they usually do with villians.. So much importance.. Itni k leads se zyaada.. They've propped up Didi so much k ab darr baith gaya hai...

paast se jyada hum agar logic soche.. aditya aur malini ki shaadi ke baad there is nothing there.. fir imlie shaadi kare na kare.. doesnt / shouldnt / wouldnt affect AKT in anyways.. shaadi done.. malini uska khoon choose legi lekin chodegi nahi.. kaha se laoge drama? wahi cheap harkatein.. with malini n imlie.. lekin uska bhi fayda nahi... cos aditya toh malini ka hai.. fir they have to end AKT ka chapter n move on with ASR... yeh star plus karne nahi dega.. cos 8:30 slot leader..

so ghum ghum ke we r back to ya toh fake shaadi ya fir no shaadi.. thats the end of story..

Juvvi9 thumbnail

paast se jyada hum agar logic soche.. aditya aur malini ki shaadi ke baad there is nothing there.. fir imlie shaadi kare na kare.. doesnt / shouldnt / wouldnt affect AKT in anyways.. shaadi done.. malini uska khoon choose legi lekin chodegi nahi.. kaha se laoge drama? wahi cheap harkatein.. with malini n imlie.. lekin uska bhi fayda nahi... cos aditya toh malini ka hai.. fir they have to end AKT ka chapter n move on with ASR... yeh star plus karne nahi dega.. cos 8:30 slot leader..

so ghum ghum ke we r back to ya toh fake shaadi ya fir no shaadi.. thats the end of story..

Its so good to have someone reaffirm ur thoughts.. I went by logic, vishwas, past, present.. Phir bhi was having second thoughts..

And till date we didn't have anything fake wala drama so yeah.. They can keep that engagement thing ambiguous fake/real but Adi Malini shaadi ya to jab ka jab fake declare karenge ya phir it will stopped(this is having more chances).. With Adi backing off and PF by M herself..

_Seera_ thumbnail

Its so good to have someone reaffirm ur thoughts.. I went by logic, vishwas, past, present.. Phir bhi was having second thoughts..

And till date we didn't have anything fake wala drama so yeah.. They can keep that engagement thing ambiguous fake/real but Adi Malini shaadi ya to jab ka jab fake declare karenge ya phir it will stopped(this is having more chances).. With Adi backing off and PF by M herself..

juvs πŸ€—

see we can only hope... they will do what they want to do.. but most logical one seems like marriage not happening.. abhi rukega kaise yeh toh sita maiyya hi jaane..

but i really dont want him to marry her.. she is pregnant cos her mom intoxicated them all (as per AKT) still making the child born out of consent and i really dont want them to glorify intoxication wali shaadi n bachcha..

no man deserves this.. even in anger.. and even after not trusting imlie.. AKT doesnt deserve this.. this is not just reprehensible but down right disgusting.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Juvvi9 thumbnail

juvs πŸ€—

see we can only hope... they will do what they want to do.. but most logical one seems like marriage not happening.. abhi rukega kaise yeh toh sita maiyya hi jaane..

but i really dont want him to marry her.. she is pregnant cos her mom intoxicated them all (as per AKT) still making the child born out of consent and i really dont want them to glorify intoxication wali shaadi n bachcha..

no man deserves this.. even in anger.. and even after not trusting imlie.. AKT doesnt deserve this.. this is not just reprehensible but down right disgusting.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Exactly with all his mistakes.. AKT doesn't deserve M.. And I say if the baby is there.. That baby too doesn't deserve a mother like M..

One can definitely hope.. Once the PF is done.. Will atleast be back to watching clips for AKT hopefully after a vreal coz much needed..

Chalo how they take this is to be seenπŸ€—

Edited by Juvvi9 - 2 years ago
Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

The only difference is shaadi is getting telecasted and imlie is going to report it to fake shaadi k chances are very low.. Its either yes or no..

And in udaariyan they didn't build uo the new entry family now they're doing it.. With every one moving from main city..

Yaha to sabko office mei hi aake milna hai na?? Naya set kaha se laayenge

Oh tv ho kuch bhi...inko tamasha karna hai toh karenge...and that makes it even more obvious why Imlie will be forced to say yes to Aryan on national television. This is all pointing to Aryan and Imlie being committed under most forced circumstances.

#PiyaToseSwahaJaaniyeWahWah (please take this in a funny vein)