but Maan did fill Geet's maang in front of his family

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: maanshi

Congrats for new thread

Awesome update

Beautifully written as always

Geet went to confront maan about ring but.... Maan is not ready to believe n give up ... πŸ‘

Maaneet FB part was so lovely 😍 pic moment πŸ’“

Geet argues but maan has all answers n reasons ... Me too feel geet doing all in some pressure 

Maan was asking about some medical (is it releted with geet s health or you just mentioned it as routine process πŸ€”)

Maan behavior n his stand i like it πŸ‘πŸ» geets argument doesn't hv that fire ..  it's more in helpless way

Maan challenge geet to marry dev n than only he will marry ... but he us confidant that will never happens ... (Hona bhi nahi chahiye 😒)

Maan filled geets mang again ... before Family n told dadi about his plan about marriage ... Love that πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Sam n geet conversation πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” kya khichdi pak rahi hai ☹️ 

Precap πŸ˜’

Hiii πŸ€— Happy new year. 

Thank you so much for liking the writing and all the lovely compliments. Glad that you liked the FB. 

I love insightful big comments. Loved your feedback. β€οΈ

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annupreet

Superb update. Why geet is behaving like this. Hate Sameera. She is not at all Good person. Superbly written maneet scenes.

Bold - wow glad to know it.

Thank you so much for your amazing comment. Hope to get continuous comments from you. β€οΈ

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: yakub

Outstanding update as usual. Love this story so much. Thank you for continuing. Please update next chapter soon. Will be waiting. 

Thank you so much for loving this story, its a huge compliment for me. Glad to see your feedback. Already updated next chapter. πŸ˜Š

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet980

Congrats on new thread. Thank you for note & long update. 

I will soon comment. The vm is so beautiful. πŸ’– Share more. 

Thank you for liking my VM.
Bold -  You can check my channel for more VMs. 

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavy1234

HI Fantastic update and beautifully written.....

Part 1 was amazing with Maan's characterization and how much he is calm to prove himself to her and his love....

What is it with Geet that she is so much upset and bent on breaking up with Maan...want to read this from start to see was she so hurt and in-secure bcoz of Sam that she is so

Part 2 went on well until the last pit stop where it is so confusing that she seems to team up with Sam to break the engagement and punish Maan...

We under stand ur getting in to suspense and want us to keep looking foward to ur update and we will wait for your update...

though its on a sad note that it ended this part , like u have posted we shall wait for the updates and see how u carve our love birds story...

Hello πŸ˜Š how are you?

Glad to see you. Really happy to know that you find Maan's characterization amazing here. Yes I have been reposting the story but again got busy with my job, I shall continue to post on the repost thread. 

Updated the next part already. Shall wait for your response. Thanks for your lovely comment.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu2006

Congratulations for new thread 

Awesome part 

Precap is scary

Family talking about dev and Geet 

Wonder how will maan take this 

Cont soon 

Thanks for pm 

Thank you for reading and commenting. Already updated next. Shall wait for your response. 

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hiii πŸ€— Happy new year. 

Thank you so much for liking the writing and all the lovely compliments. Glad that you liked the FB. 

I love insightful big comments. Loved your feedback. β€οΈ

Hii

Happy New Year dear πŸŽ‰

I m very happy as you are updating.... Thank you ❀️

Eagerly waiting for next part 

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Happy New Year πŸŽ‰

Thank you for updating

Awesome update

Part 1

Geet sam convo.... I still thinks sam is living in illusion

But geet us up to something or want to prove something πŸ€”

Loves geets confidence n the way she answered sam

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Geet is back ... 

Maan's mom... I m not getting her point last time she was worried for geet n family reputation n now she is saying it's all for maan n geets trust on him 

Maan trying his best to balance n not to hurt madhurima.... But....

Part 2

Maan n his mom argument got worst with she blaming geet n agreeing for dev ...well madhurima thought so

OMG maan s anger on its pick .... Everyone getting on his nerves n today was the D day

I was not expecting maaneet close moment but u made it ... Geet got lost in maan's kiss n also got his anger 

Maan asked geet why she is doing alll..... i want to know the same πŸ˜₯

Maan que geet but she has no proper answer but at the end her denial n mention of dev ... Broke maan... he was so confident on geet n still is (i think )

Maan reveling about their marriage n old memories ... Whole scene was so much impact full ... Amazingly written πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

I think maan got his desiring result with geets reaction n stopping him 

UNDO MARRIAGE/PROMISES 😭😭😭😭 NOOOOO ..... 

U left us on Cliff hanger 

Precap ... is it something about past n reason for Geet's current behavior πŸ€”

Please reveal this mystery in next part ... Why geet is doing like this n what is she thinking about sam πŸ™

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally half the truth is out. Them being married before 

Qyestuon now is.  Why is geet behaving like this. 

Does she really not care for Maan anymore. Not trust him anymore. Believes sameera about the baby. Waiting to know what’s going on in her mind

Maan tortures by her on one side. His mom in the other pushing him Yo leave geet and bringing up dev name with geet. And then sameera 

feel for him. He is totally upset about geet   Her behavior. 

What is going up happen now