Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for long updates. 

Geet980 thumbnail

Chapter 66

Fantastic update with full on twists. The conversation between Geet and sameera is making me so confused. What is the deal Geet is talking about? Is sameera blackmailing her? ๐Ÿคฌoh loved how geet is giving back to Sameera and not being a typical abla sad nari. Geet is going on a trip and Sameera is literally after her. She really lacks common sense. Here again she is accusing geet now. But geet is having no nonsense atttude. Love it. Also now I have this same question. Did geet trigger maan deliberately? How can she give sameera ideas to seduce maan? That's on a whole another level. Maan's mother is sounding like a hypocrite. What respect is she talking about? She herself is constantly disrespecting her own son. She says she isn't blaming geet and continues to blame her. Maan is awesome he took direct stand for geet against his mothers bullshit. He wants dna test. Finally he is going to prove himself. I also have same doubt. Is sameera really pregnant? Maans parents want dev and geet marriage now. Maan is so angry with dev's name. He went to see geet right infront of his parents. Definitely has guts. Majority of the boys will never do that even after being officially married. But this is Msk.

Geet is definitely making Maan's life hell. Omg that kiss is so hot. Was not expecting it at all. Maan's question is valid. Why did geet give in? Maan just wants one single assurity that geet values their marriage. When she denied he finally snapped. He burns their photos. And destroying marital belonging. He burnt his hand & geet even slappes him. Everyone thought maan is going to marry her. But he is going break their marriage now? Noooo. That's so cruel. But i am happy finally Geet reacted and that means she doesn't want to leave maan. Maybe sameera pressured her. So now everyone knows about maaneet are married. But what will happen now? I can't endure maaneet separation. This is so heartbreaking. Can't wait for next. Please update next part soon. 

Geet980 thumbnail

Precap is interesting. Is this why geet is now behaving like this? Update soon. 

Mind blowing vm. 

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just love the way you have portrayed Maanโ€™ character , I just simply love it.. Reading your story first time and I am glad to know you literally you are a brilliant writer, just loved each and every emotion you have written and your writing style is The Best and I would like to thank you for writing your story here ๐Ÿ™‚

I understand ur getting in to suspense and want us to keep looking foward to ur update and I am eagerly waiting for your update 

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

It makes me feel so good when I read that people are loving Maan's character here. Thank you for all the love. Yes he used to do her homework and a lot of other things since they are childhood buddies. 

Bold - Geet is going to Germany for her study tour. It was mentioned in previous updates. 

Thank you for loving the update and your wonderful comment. 

I really really love Maan's character here. Even Geet. This whole ff is so beautiful. Thank you for continuing

maaneetcraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Geet has her reasons let's just say that. 

Bold - It's not as complicated as it appears actually. The timing of when I stopped the update is the culprit I guess. 

Happy ending - Welp! If not then how many juti and chappals be flying I wonder!
๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”

Thanks a lot for your feedback 
๐Ÿค—

please give happy ending. 

maaneetcraze thumbnail

Chapter 66 part 1

Wow. Finally things are coming in terms now? The chapter name to begin with.. same as the story.

Ye sameera and geet me kya bat ho rahi he? What deal?

Geet sherni yes give it back to that vamp. Geet to itni secure he ke isne maan ko seduce karne ke idea tak de dala ๐Ÿ˜†now am sure she has full trust on maan. But everyone is making Maan's life and situation difficult. So now he will go for dna test? What will sameera do now?? And maan ki mummy bohot typical bate keh rahi he. Kya he ye ke tumhe ijjat nehi de payegi? ? Loved how Maan answered his mother. He is clear in his head what he wants. Ye log dev ke sath kyu karna chahte he geet ka rishta? Srif handas ke darr se? Toh ish issue ko solve karo na ki ye sab. Ab maan kya karne wala he ๐Ÿ˜•

maaneetcraze thumbnail

Chapter 66 part 2

Dhansu update. Totally unexpected. Maan was so angry I thought he and geet is going to get married because he said he will do that. Or maybe he will throw Geet out or something. But he is so angry and rather kissed her passionately. And it was only to see if she is his mishti or not. Loved it. Geet also couldn't hide her love. But dev's name again makes maan lose his temper and he is now back at his msk form. So now everyone comes to know about their marriage. Lekin maan bhot gusse me he aur ulte phere lena he usko. Geet ne finally kuch to retaliation dikhaya jab usko laga ke maan shadi todne wala he. Lekin aisi jaga pe stop ki he. Please๐Ÿ˜’update soon. It's getting suspenseful now. But moreover this maaneet is my relaxation. Waiting. 

Sorry for late. I didn't see you updated this. 

maaneetcraze thumbnail

Precap doesn't look very good. Scary. What is going on with Geet. Update soon and please pm me. 

maaneetcraze thumbnail

What a beautiful vm. Thanks for sharing. I love this song.