Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 66 : MORTAL PROMISES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

"It's really confusing for me to understand you Geet!

Do you like Dev or Maan?? Are you doing this for a revenge??

Indeed now in front of everyone Maan took a stand and even tumhari mang bhi bhar diya. Engagement break hone ka jo natak tumne kiya iska kiya asar huwa phir? Mujhe aisa kyun lagta hain tum yehi chah rahi thi Geet?? 

Kitni shaatir ho tum akhir! How smartly you made him do these things in public. Ek side se, you are showing that you are breaking up with him but from another side rather getting even closer... Tum mein insaniyat hain ya nahin!" As much as Sameera sounded befuddled, Geet's overall demeanor made her thoughts even more disheveled!

"Interesting. Maybe that's exactly what I did! But why do you think so I wonder?" Geet didn't try to deny rather held up to that cryptic tone, avoiding Gia and Dev's topic altogether!

"Because you know him damn well. You must know which button to push for him to achieve something like this!"

"Oh?? You seem to finally agree I know Maan well! My my! Mujhe kiya sapna aata hain ke main kaise kiya karoon jisse woh iss types ke extreme steps le. You are as usual losing the plot again!" Geet dazzled a smile sipped in sarcasm while Sameera frowned with vexation, 

"Please!!! Aren't both of you so proud of the fact that you guys know each other from childhood? It's not that hard to guess or understand when you know a person for that long. And itni innocent toh tum ho hi nahin Geet ye sare incidents proof hain iska!"

"Ok! Then maybe you are right. Maybe I did it deliberately. But too bad for you, you will never know the truth. You have no other option rather than leaving this matter up to me now. Do you?

Maan doesn't even want to breathe in the same air as you, you know that right?" Is that toxic pride Sameera sensing inside Geet's voice even though she sounds extremely calm, opening her cupboard to fetch out some clothes, "The moment I am out of his life you are losing your leverage! If I were you I won't throw accusations like this!" It undoubtedly emerged as a threat yet Geet's smile remained nonchalant as ever!

"You......." Grumbling momentarily, Sameera stopped to scrutinize a busy Geet arranging her suitcase, unable to read her, "I don't care. I don't even care whatever motive you have. All I care about is that this child is innocent in all this." Mention of that child is one thing which could probably muster some real reactions from Geet!

"Sssshhh!! You think the whole world is against you Sameera!" Her hazel lamps lit up a little as she pierced her gaze towards Sameera, "But whatever, Tumhe jo samajh na hain tum samajh sakti ho! 

Lekin Maine Maan ko bol diya hain ke tumse shaadi karle, jo tum chahti thi! Yehi shart thi na! Also, I didn't try to help him just as you wanted.. So do me a favor and quit whining and stop blaming me on his account!" Geet who is usually soft-spoken, this snappy side of Geet is extremely bizarre and hard to gulp for Sameera as she found herself speechless for a moment!

Does Maan know this side of Geet exists?

How can she remain so calm and sound this much calculative? Even when the whole thing was disclosed Geet was never hyper for a moment. At first, Sameera thought it's more like as his fiance Geet is stunned but now she feels Geet has always been super fake and this dominating strong side is the real side of her. How can Maan not see how double-faced she is??? All those innocent 'bholi bhali bechari' acts shouldn't be too hard for Maan to detect. And this is the girl he is fighting for?? Who just gave up in an instant!

"But! Why didn't you ask him about Gia?" Since Geet seems to evade this query at all costs hence Sameera asked again preferring to stroke a nerve!

"None of your business na didi!" Leaving a confounded Sameera's mouth wide open Geet jeered, "Go concentrate on your upcoming schemes while I will be gone! Golden opportunity for you." Flashing a nonchalant smile which stabbed directly in her scorching heart, "I will be gone for 3 whole days Sameera! See if you can do something to that ice cube! Mana lo unhe. Meri taraf se khuli chut hain, jo bhi schemes azmane hain yehi waqt hain! Shayad woh man jaye. At the end of day tumhe hi toh kaha na ussdin Men will be men and their everything starts and ends with that one thing!

Waise toh you don't need my tips since.. Well...You know you two have been..." Fluttered her eyelashes innocently with those lips curving mockingly in a husky tone, "But if you want to seduce him try wearing something red or white. It always works! Also, he hates strong perfumes so wear something really mild. He loves mild lavender perfume. Indian attire especially Saree is pretty much Maan's weak spot. He doesn't like high heels at all. Maybe keep it simple. 

Also candles. Scented ones. A must. Although Maan isn't fond of flowers you can try with white roses or orchids! Dekho aab isse zayada details mein toh main bata nahin sakti. Baki ka sab toh tumhe hi karna hoga! Shouldn't be that hard at all since you claimed how close you guys were even without the drunken incident!" How generous of her to offer suggestions to seduce a man she was supposedly in love and engaged with even a day back!

"Wow! Aren't you the kindest! Are you suggesting or trying to show off how much you know him! But I don't have any schemes Geet!"

"Better make some then! Aab ke liye please excuse me, I have to pack my bags. Or you want to help me packing now?"

"I just wonder how can Maan not see this!" Sameera murmured unwittingly, Scanning over Geet's busy posture!

"Ah! Not again! Let me enjoy my college trip to Germany. The flight is in 4 hours. Try to stay alive until I come back! Baaki ki baatein, plans, and your never-ending accusations let's do it later!" Before being engrossed fully inside the packing Geet exhibited one last smile while lightly tapping on a perplexed Sameera's chin.

4 days later. Khurana Mansion again buzzing with chaos! It's been merely 6 hours that Geet is back from the study tour of Germany.

“DNA test ka zamana hain...Main itna hi confident hoon, I am not going to just believe in some words...Agar Sameera sach keh rahi hain toh phir uski bhi koi takleef hain honi Chahiye DNA testing mein??” Maan roared with his arms crossed over his chest, showing his side of determination!

“Par itni jaldi? India has not got so advan..” Vijay couldn't even form the full sentence as Maan hissed in, “Fine let's go to London then. See it's not about the child, if there is ANY!" Perfectly insinuating his disbelief in that taunt, "But I refuse to be a victim of pressure and give in to such a delicacy. Where it's always men who are crucified!

Geet is way too young and naive to understand whereas I am not!!”

“Maan, do you even understand the gravity of what you are about to do Son??” Vijay scrunched his eyebrows seeing his hot tempered son who appeared frenetic than usual!

“Yes, Dad...and I ask nothing from you just lend me your support... Please tell mumma not to interfere…”

“Kyun naa karein interfere?? Aab teri shaadi nahin ho sakti hain Geet ke sath Maan...Samjho baat ko beta. 

Usne khud hi mana kar diya naa?? 

Ek Minute nahin laga hain inkaar karne ke liye! 

Ek bar bhi dekha usney tere feelings ke baarey mein?? Usko toh kuch padi hi nahin hain Maan! Sabse pehle chor diya na beta usne tera hath?? Aur tu usi ke peeche bawla huwa phir raha hain! 

Bachpan se aaj tak srif tu hi usey chahta hain. Kitna kuch kiya hain uske liye. Aur badle mein usne kiya kiyah? Ek paal mein paraya kar diya na tujhe? Geet ke liye tu pyaar nahin baas uski family ke marzi hain! I am not blaming Geet but beta pyaar zabardasti se nahin hota na! Ye situation hain hi itna complicated, uskey liye bohot hi confusing hoga. Aur inkaar toh inkaar hi hota hain na! 

Tujhe Sameera se shaadi nahin karni hain mat kar. Hum dusri ek se ek behtar, bohot khoobsurat ladki layenge beta tera liye. Jo tujhe teri jazbaato ko samjhe. Rishto ki ahmiyat ko samjhe. Tujhse bohot pyaar kare. Aise mushkil waqt pe hi toh asli humsafar ki pehchaan hoti hain. Inn sab ke baad Geet woh izzat kaise de payegi tujhe?? She doesn’t even trust you beta. Without trust and respect kabhi koi rishta nahin ban sakta! Srif ektarfa pyaar se kuch nahin hota!

Also the world is not ending na, Geet se hi shaadi karni hain aisa toh compulsory nahin hain! Meri saheli ki beti, owner of CCZ, winner of Miss delhi…” This is the exact headache inducing conversation he was avoiding so far with Madhurima!

“Mom please...Really?? Aapko lagta hain usne inkar kar diya aur ho gaya?? Is it that freaking easy?? And yes it's bloody compulsory! Geet is the only one I will marry! Aap chahe aasmaan se pari ya miss universe bhi leke aayengi tab bhi mera faysala nahin badlega! Whatever she is doing she must have her reasons and I have not blamed her for once so don't… you better not blame her either. I don’t want to hurt you mom but you have been saying so much against her since last few days. I can’t tolerate anymore. Not from you specially. It hurts me the most when aap mein koi meri Geet ko galat samajhte ho.” Maan rubbed his temple in sheer frustration. Nothing he despised more than arguing with his mother!

“Kyun na bolun?? Tuney ekbaar bhi socha hain tujhe iss haal mein dekh ke mujhpar, tere papaji, Daadi hum sab pe kiya beet rahi hain?? Aur iski jo wajah hain main kiya uss ko point bhi nahin kar sakti?? Tu naa theek se khata hain naa kisise baat karta hain! Zara aapni halat dekh. Ye kaisa pyaar hain jo khushiyan cheen le. Waqt waise bhi sabkuch theek kar deta hain. Just take a break from all this and forget her. Teri puri zindeygi baki hain samne.”

“But Geet is my happiness mom! It’s so sad that what Geet has done for me or what she means to me you clearly have no idea, mom! Aapko kiya kabhi dikha hi nahin?? Ye 20 saal purana rishta hain mera usse! Koi kaal nahin mili hain mujhe jo main aaj bhool jau usey! Woh srif mere liye bani hain!

Agar uske jagah koi aur hoti main itna nahin ladta. I would have broken the engagement the moment I would sense complications, distrust! Lekin ye sab jo bhi ho raha hain, is mein sabse zayada takleef usey hoga. Baas woh chupa rahi hain sabkuch! Woh abhi bhi bohot choti hain. Main aise hi uska saath chor du?? Sarey wadey todh du?? Aapse nahin dekha jaa raha hain meri halat par bachpan se srif pyaar nahin I have been so protective about her like a guardian, phir mujhpe kiya beet rahi hain when I am the reason why she is hurt?? Aapni betey ki fikar hain aapko par maa woh bhi kisi ki beti hain yeh socha hain aapne??

I will not claim how much I love her. Yaa bachpan se humne ek dusre ke liye kiya kiyah ya kiya nahin kiya paar I know how much she loves me. It will take me one second to prove it. But our complication is not about love or trust mom!

Main isse pehle bhi ekbar usey hurt kar chuka hoon iss bar woh seh nahin payegi! Also, This is not a bloody arrange marriage between two families jaisa aapko lagt

Please Press like & Then Scroll down,Make sure to like both Parts

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaveTeal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Not proofread yet so ignore errors! Happy New year 2022 to you all! 🥳

New year means now it's 12 years of Geet 😆 Feeling old lmao!

Contents

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Prev Chapter 65 || Next Chapter 67

-------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP :

Finally Geet noticed where her car is headed and that's an unfamiliar road she was in.

“Driver dada...Ye kis taraf se jaa rahe ho aap??” She tried to take a peek at the driver's face. 

Then the horror struck her. Tires screeching furiously, jolted Geet by the sudden break!!!

Another VM public for now, not exactly matching this scenario but probably all the heartbreaks. 

https://youtu.be/Qn8U2isq-K4?list=RDQn8U2isq-K4

I keep my vms private to evade copyright strikes. Because the way Sameera loves Maan, starindia loves me 😳

However for now I have kept a few of my VMs public. If you wish you can visit my channel and re-live some Maaneet nostalgia! ⭐️

Edited by WaveTeal - 8 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hello how are you?

Already waiting............thanks 

Hi smiley31
Happy New year 2022. Hope you have a wonderful year smiley27
I am fine, what about you?

Updated already, will pm later though.

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

thanks for the pm an update

Chapter 65

Part 1

Stupendous update..... excellently written

well Geet confronts Maan

surprised seeing Maan so calm

as expected he gets his ring back on her finger

he is not interested in discussing the Sameera drama

he is only concentrating on his Geet

so she is going a study tour

aww he kisses her cheeks

of cos he will miss her

intense kiss........and she gives in despite not wanting to

the trip for Maan came at the wrong time

great that he assures that they pass this together

oh Geet accuses Maan

glad that he wants her to go so she will be distracted

she is incensed that Maan is not reacting at all

Geet's bursts on Maan and tries to take the ring off her finger

not surprised with Maan's anger

he reminds her that she is his wife

as expected she says he has no evidence of this

liked that he has photographs

beautiful moments

Aww he proposed again

loved that she teases him

she says yes making him the happiest man on earth

its his bday and only gift he wants is a promise from her that she will never ever leave him

at least she got gifts for him

he is awed

sad that she feels insecure

nice that he assures her

agree with him regarding the intention and heart behind the gift

adore the selfies..... memories....... 

What a beautiful feedback, loved it. ❤️

Trip was at the right time, everything else just happened at a mismatched time 😆

Thank you so much for reading, liking and for this amazing comment. Glad to know that you find the update stupendous. 🤗

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: hottyangel

Amazing part. Until the truth comes out why Geet is behaving like that it will be hell for Maan

Haha yeah. Won't make it long though, the hell part I mean. Thanks for reading and commenting. 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

superb update

every body is testing maan's patience level badly

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 66 

Parts 1 & 2

Phenomenal Chapters

Sameera doing her very best to stir Geet and make her leave Maan

but I liked when Geet was stern and not even showing a friendly smile 

at least then Sameera had no clue what was happening next 

Maan's parents are interested to make Geet their daughter in law 

but as Dev's wife 

and this time Maan did not keep quiet I liked that very much 

and with his all anger he goes to his Misty kisses her 

but the moment she says she has no idea about their childhood marriage 

Maan is enraged and drags her out of his room 

throwing all their photos as if he needs to undo that marriage 

it seems he will burn all the photos 

when Maan kisses Geet he also ask her should she not have stopped him

because she does not accept the fact that they are married 

in all this the Khurana family is shocked to know that Maan and Geet have 

already been married 

it seems now Maan will leave Geet alone 

yakub thumbnail

Outstanding updates. I love Geet's attitude with Sameera. Also how Maan took another stand for geet in front of his family. Very suspenseful update. Waiting for next update. Please want to know what happens next soon

WaveTeal thumbnail

Chapter 65

Part 2

Fascinating update.... awesomely written

Blissful past moments

they were so happy! 

Hate this Sameera! 

now its sad memories for Geet all thanks to Sameera.

why does Geet not trust Maan and their love?

as expected Maan reminds Geet of her promise 

he is indeed heartbroken with her lack of trust but will not judge her

pleased that he knows her well and that she is hiding her tears

she in turn reminds him that he promised to love her and only her

liked that he assures her

but with Sameera's pregnancy, Geet accuses Maan... 

not surprised that Maan is furious

eager to now why Geet is doing this!

glad that Maan tries to make Geet understand regarding Sameera

but Geet is adamant that Sameera is pregnant and Maan has to take responsibility

Sameera is shrewd.....is she really pregnant?

Maan comments that Geet is sacrificing her love and questions if she can live without him

Gosh she wants Maan to marry Sameera

not surprised with Maan's response and sarcasm

why is Maan not trying to prove himself innocent?

oh no he is agreed to marry Sameera!

of cos Geet is shocked 

liked that he said he will marry Sameera the day Geet marries someone else

Maan will never agree to marry Sameera

so Maan challenges Geet.... 

pleased that he says Geet is already married to him

Geet again reminds him that he has no proof

wow Maan again filled her maang

he puts his point across to her 

loved that Maan told his family he will marry only Geet

nice that tries to calm Maan 

he wants to get married to Geet on the day fixed

Geet is stunned with what happened

perplexed why Geet is doing this with Sameera?

I am now confused.... is Geet taking revenge against Maan for leaving her for 5 years?

who is Gia?

Geet threatens Sam not mention Gia's name

update soon 

Bold, Green - Geet trusts Maan. 

Red - Yes she is really pregnant.

Blue - Everything has a right time. He is waiting for that.

Purple - Because Sameera asked her. Why will Geet take revenge all of a sudden?

Thanks a lot for your fantastic comment as usual. 🤗