ASMB CC#6 STRICTLY INVITES ONLY!! - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rac1 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

Did you see the face Neil made when he saw her coming? 🤣

ok now i need to see the epsiode for only this 🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I tried to watch ....since it had good reviews....Just could not stand her. I did not like Shaheer Sheikh either.

Omg same here...

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Apparently she blasted the makers for messing up Kuch Rang ..season 3.

She was very raw in kuch rang but the character was good and somewhere she became over confident after kasauti...

Her situation reminded me of Ayesha but Ayesha makes such an effort to improve.. now there's no comparison. She knows her weaknesses and works on them

I find her very arrogant..specially in KZK interviews...but then I might be wrong..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Aishwarya has been terrible, terrible the past few weeks. I mean more than usual.

And she is so rude. In Yamini's blog, yamini jokes around and says have a baby with Samrat. So rudely she made a disgusted face and said never. So mannerless

I know right...she is crazy..She hates Sairat and hates Samrakhi as well ..How is Neil even with her baba..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juneli

Stardom has got into her head..yehi hota hai new emerging stars kay saath😆

Bubs couple getting married soon😲

Her we are Number one was arrogant... considering number one show has all its lead having Covid and no storyline...It was not like Ghum was the best..the number 1 lost numbers...Just like how Virat fans are overconfident about show reaching number during Gunshot🤪 when there was confusion that Ghum got 3.7...

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rac1

ok now i need to see the epsiode for only this 🤣

She is talking about Yamini's vlog...He will get irritated with her when Honeymoon period is over...I have seen every one getting irritated of her .Virat's Aai...her own Aai... Yogi..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

This show and cinematography...Bhaiya social distance dikhana hai toh is level ka dikhao...

https://twitter.com/VeilofRosess/status/1453334225982132232?t=bi8GIGsoQuEL0gubdOMzYA&s=19

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rac1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVh4fSfMOBQ/?utm_medium=share_sheet

yeah i saw her insta post . i stopped watching the serial . it was so stupid .the sajana track was horrible . they spoiled the serial like ghum 🙄

I read this post and was super confused. Did she not know the character in 3rd season before signing up or she had differences with makers about her character?

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Udti hui khabar that 30th is the date.

November or December😆..bas karlo jaldi say🙏🙏

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

This show and cinematography...Bhaiya social distance dikhana hai toh is level ka dikhao...

https://twitter.com/VeilofRosess/status/1453334225982132232?t=bi8GIGsoQuEL0gubdOMzYA&s=19

Tags

Word Count: 1