Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

ᴘʀᴇʀᴀɴᴀ♡ on Twitter: "Their first meet 🔥 #HarshadChopda #PranaliRathod #Yrkkh https://t.co/koSjKbbmfq" / Twitter

Now this is called accidental fall on each other..Yaha inch tape nahi la sakte...NB always gives a lot of scope...Fans do see this if you are seeking answers and stalking this thread...And BTW there are cheat shots involved.

Waise Family show hai ye...

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

ᴘʀᴇʀᴀɴᴀ♡ on Twitter: "Their first meet 🔥 #HarshadChopda #PranaliRathod #Yrkkh https://t.co/koSjKbbmfq" / Twitter

Now this is called accidental fall on each other..Yaha inch tape nahi la sakte...NB always gives a lot of scope...Fans do see this if you are seeking answers and stalking this thread...And BTW there are cheat shots involved.

Tags

Word Count: 1

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Welcome back Lakshmi!

Please stick around...

I need validation for my continued viewing of Ghum. I know they're going to mess with Virat again.

Edited by scarlett22 - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Usha

Word Count: 1

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exactly. None of the actors keep falling on each other. Lights, camera angles, close ups make us feel the closeness.

Yahan pe interns seem to be directing. Bright, stark lighting so that you can see exactly what adjustments have been made to avoid touching😆

Edited by scarlett22 - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Exactly. None of the actors keep falling on each other. Lights, camera angles, close ups make us feel the closeness.

Yahan pe interns seem to be directing. Bright, stark lighting so that you can see exactly what adjustments have been made to avoid touching😆

Neil is very bad at these scenes...He makes even the audience uncomfortable because of his uncomfort...Look at the camera angles here...ANd Harshad...OMG, I dont want to watch Yeh Rishta now...😭

itv beats 😎 on Twitter: "Sab ko dikha de ban Besharm... I am going to crazy now.. What a moment... What a chemistry... What a pose.. Level of hotness #abhira #sairat #HarshadChopda #pranalirathor #ayeshasingh #neilbhatt #YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai #ghumhaikisikeypyaarmeiin https://t.co/Sz1vrH40Ij" / Twitter

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Someone please send them to Sweden!!

Kyu kya? They have proved Newton's third law of motion wrong🤣

If she pulled him this much forcefully that he literally fell on her than the force of him falling should be equal to the force with which she pulled him🤣

Ya fir balance bigad dete Virat ka and the scene would be converted into comedy one

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Someone please send them to Sweden!!

Kyu kya? They have proved Newton's third law of motion wrong🤣

If she pulled him this much forcefully that he literally fell on her than the force of him falling should be equal to the force with which she pulled him🤣

Ya fir balance bigad dete Virat ka and the scene would be converted into comedy one

Exactly I dont know how they end up in a certain way, when they came close in a certain way.. 😆🤪🤪

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Audience to himImage

Jaata hi nai hai

Ye show dekhta kaun hai...Everytime I glance upon it, the lead actress is doing some magic...She is capable of everything in the world...Every thing... Mahaan ITV FLs dekhe the, but aise nahi...GUL outdid her self this time..