Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

KCh nahi with the arrivals of Anuj Kapadia and new MLs in order to have a tad bit okayish ML..they have to make him do this na..

Usha I think this..

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

KCh nahi with the arrivals of Anuj Kapadia and new MLs in order to have a tad bit okayish ML..they have to make him do this na..

Usha I think this..

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Third one ....Tea-Rex. Dino is attacking but didi has eyes only for the guy running.....must be Virat 🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Sometimes I feel like going into the screen and moving them to different places 🤪

Director kaha se laaye hain ye ..Na cheat shots aata hai na actors ko instructions dene... I wish the get back Jaffar..

I mean seriously only Jaffar can make me love Sairat now .

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ayyoo the Alice in wonderland and Godzilla waala 🤣. They are all so talented yaar 👏

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Director kaha se laaye hain ye ..Na cheta shots aata hai na actors ko instructions dene... I wish the get back Jaffar..

Jaffar was top notch yaar, he needs to comeback. Anyways henna show is downhill, he needs to come here or Rajesh ji has to shoot atleast for the next month or so

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Bahut achi baat hai tab to...

Mujhe build-up nahi chahiye😆

Rdigest thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Third one ....Tea-Rex. Dino is attacking but didi has eyes only for the guy running.....must be Virat 🤣

She will start taunting the trex to save virattt yaar🤣

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/_peepinsmilie/status/1453205669473968133?t=eY77vekuwy8FdkDdNuU2TQ&s=19

See how Neil hugs...just the shoulder hug and does not hold at the waist where lower body would touch...

Looks more like beta theek ho hugs type😆...issay acha social distancing he kar leta🤣

nethraa_99 thumbnail

Director kaha se laaye hain ye ..Na cheat shots aata hai na actors ko instructions dene... I wish the get back Jaffar..

What can Jaffar do when they have ruined the story