Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yaar Shammo's whole rant about who ate her gluten-free dessert was so damn distasteful. What the hell is up with this kinda entitlement? I don't have an issue with the fact that she has gluten free food sent in - usko health condition hain, and she has to eat a certain way. Theek hain - understood.

But yeh kya tareeka hain of talking? And dessert is a luxury - not a basic item, ke uske bina Shammo bhooki reh jaati - joh itne ghatiya tareeke se baat kar rahi thi. Grow up Shammo - and while you're at it, try to refine your pseudo-elite manner. 

And OT - it totally is her show - and to a pathetic level at that. 

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Bhai health condition doesn’t come up …. When dessert is involved. 🙏🏻😂🙏🏻  

In OTT she said — please cook - I can’t as it’s interesting with my workout 😂😂😂. 

iskaa kuch naheen ho saktaa. Except a strong willed person taking her on 😂😂. 

Her sense of entitlement is gonna cost her dearly one day. 

At this point, the favoritism shown to her by the channel and Salman isn't even hidden. Every wrong move of hers is ignored. 

Not one word was spoken about her continuous breaking of rules, her unfair stance in tasks, her bitching about other contestants. Vishal didn't talk to air about the other contestants, she was equally a part of it but phasa sirf Anna. Salman hasn't said one negative thing to her and we all know it's not because of her never having made a mistake in the past 3 weeks. 

That being said, I really agree with you. Koi toh chahiye who can take the bull by its horns. 

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker

It's definitely BB ki beti ka show.... Bigg boss is no more Bigg boss... As someone said here in the comments, it's just 'Sasural Shamita ka'.

🤣🤣

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yaar Shammo's whole rant about who ate her gluten-free dessert was so damn distasteful. What the hell is up with this kinda entitlement? I don't have an issue with the fact that she has gluten free food sent in - usko health condition hain, and she has to eat a certain way. Theek hain - understood.

But yeh kya tareeka hain of talking? And dessert is a luxury - not a basic item, ke uske bina Shammo bhooki reh jaati - joh itne ghatiya tareeke se baat kar rahi thi. Grow up Shammo - and while you're at it, try to refine your pseudo-elite manner. 

Gif

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

At this point, the favoritism shown to her by the channel and Salman isn't even hidden. Every wrong move of hers is ignored. 

Not one word was spoken about her continuous breaking of rules, her unfair stance in tasks, her bitching about other contestants. Vishal didn't talk to air about the other contestants, she was equally a part of it but phasa sirf Anna. Salman hasn't said one negative thing to her and we all know it's not because of her never having made a mistake in the past 3 weeks. 

That being said, I really agree with you. Koi toh chahiye who can take the bull by its horns. 

nikammey hain. Sab OTT dekh ke aayee hain. Aur phir bhee guts naheen hain…

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Oh yes. Do you know how BB is going to punish her? By sending more exclusive deserts for her. For making her sanchalak again. (She's here not to play but to judge other contestants.) But sending more chamche and chele as WCs to do her bidding. To celebrate her in WKV. And to eliminate and destroy all HMs who dare raise their voice against her.

Oh yes she will be punished. She will be punished plenty. Maybe by giving her the trophy in advance of the finale.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

And she is sanchalak …. So people need to keep coming and asking her. What they can and cannot do 😂😂….She has won zero tasks till date. Btw. Since OTT. 😂😂😂

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumbaikar007

Oh yes. Do you know how BB is going to punish her? By sending more exclusive deserts for her. For making her sanchalak again. (She's here not to play but to judge other contestants.) But sending more chamche and chele as WCs to do her bidding. To celebrate her in WKV. And to eliminate and destroy all HMs who dare raise their voice against her.

Oh yes she will be punished. She will be punished plenty. Maybe by giving her the trophy in advance of the finale.

I was alluding to the fact that this is going to alienate her further from the audiences but I understand your frustration and appreciate the sarcasm😆

Kab tak sahega insaan ye nonsense? Seedha trophy hi de do Shammo ko, kyu sabka time barbaad karna hai

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Umar is taking her on